(sigh) here we go again....another one shot for no reason...will it ever end?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Police In St. Paul Suburb Fatally Shoot Man During Traffic Stop
A graphic video filmed by the man’s girlfriend shows him bleeding in the car while her young daughter watches.
proxy.jpg

Have the facts come out? Didn't think so, ignorant ass nigga.

He had a broken tail light.
Sounds to me like the cop made the wrong choice here. Based on what we got so far.

For the past 8 years or so, the U.S. Justice Department has been led by two African Americans.

It is a federal crime to deprive someone of their constitutional rights (including the right to life and personal safety) "under color of law" (i.e., while acting as a government representative).\

Therefore, if the U.S. Justice Department concludes that any citizen - "Black" or otherwise - has been harmed wrongfully by police, then they are obliged to bring a case under Article 42 of the United States Code.

The fact that there are so few of these cases, and in particular in the cases that gain so much public notoriety (e.g., Michael Brown), is a pretty clear indication that the police are not "murdering" "Black" people in any significant numbers. Indeed, the number of "Black" people killed by police is about half the number of "white" people killed by police every year, which means that - with reference to documented criminality - a "Black" person is significantly less likely to die at the hands of the police than a "white" person.

But carry on. Don't let the facts get in the way of your self-satisfying victimistic narrative.

Sounds to me like the cop made the wrong choice here. Based on what we got so far.

Your and the OP's assumptions are what is part of the problem. Let the facts come out. Didn't you all learn anything from Ferguson, Trayvon and Baltimore? Stop trying and convicting through the media

For the past 8 years or so, the U.S. Justice Department has been led by two African Americans.

It is a federal crime to deprive someone of their constitutional rights (including the right to life and personal safety) "under color of law" (i.e., while acting as a government representative).\

Therefore, if the U.S. Justice Department concludes that any citizen - "Black" or otherwise - has been harmed wrongfully by police, then they are obliged to bring a case under Article 42 of the United States Code.

The fact that there are so few of these cases, and in particular in the cases that gain so much public notoriety (e.g., Michael Brown), is a pretty clear indication that the police are not "murdering" "Black" people in any significant numbers. Indeed, the number of "Black" people killed by police is about half the number of "white" people killed by police every year, which means that - with reference to documented criminality - a "Black" person is significantly less likely to die at the hands of the police than a "white" person.

But carry on. Don't let the facts get in the way of your self-satisfying victimistic narrative.
Do you have any ratios to let us to decide or not if you are saying anything of value?

Your and the OP's assumptions are what is part of the problem. Let the facts come out. Didn't you all learn anything from Ferguson, Trayvon and Baltimore? Stop trying and convicting through the media
Siege heil mien Fraulein, we must never question authority, unless it's Oblama...Right!?

I always lean toward defending the cops. I AM waiting for the facts to come out. That's why I said "Based on what we got so far." Take it easy.

Do you have any ratios to let us to decide or not if you are saying anything of value?
Those stats he is citing, if correct, would show that a LOT more blacks are being shot by cops than whites, "per capita" since blacks account for 14% of the population. But if blacks are committing more crimes, you can't go by white vs. black alone. No good stats exist on this, that I know of. That is part of the reason that after Ferguson the feds got more involved, because they discovered there wasn't good tracking on these kind of questions on a national basis.

Those stats he is citing, if correct, would show that a LOT more blacks are being shot by cops than whites, "per capita" since blacks account for 14% of the population. But if blacks are committing more crimes, you can't go by white vs. black alone. No good stats exist on this, that I know of.
On the contrary.
For instance, 2010-2014, blacks committed 48.71% of all murders in the US,while whites committed 40.85%.

Siege heil mien Fraulein, we must never question authority, unless it's Oblama...Right!?

Yawn.....runt

Has obama gone on TV making some divisive statement before knowing the facts yet?

I figure if these mofos would stop breaking the law they'd stop being shot.
Oh? What law did he break?
Driving with a busted tail-light, possession of a controlled substance, failure to obey instructions from a uniformed officer of the law.

Apparently the shooting wasn't justified, but, it doesn't mean cops are trying to murder blacks. These things sometimes happen, especially with a segment of the population that has no respect for authority, and has repeatedly been fed false propaganda by the leftist state-run media, purely for political purposes.

Forum List

Back