Sign Stolen

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Walk outside to get something out of back of my truck and see that some wetback piece of shit has stolen my 2nd Trump sign. They were cheap as fuck and free from the campaign in my county here but just pisses me off these god damn spics don't respect people's god damn property or property rights. Lucky my damn porch light was off or I could see outside better. I am moving in a week I will just put in an order from the Trump campaign for 2 OFFICIAL signs to put in the yard and from recon of the new area its VERY Trump friendly. Oh and my damn satellite tv is out for some damn reason so watching Sons of Anarchy starting with the first season.

Odium, seems that my time in this forum may be over. I have been dinged by the moderators claiming that I have violated their rules. My sins? For asking a poster if her mom had any kids that lived through the birthing experience (because she was so brain dead) and then I told a gun control advocate that he seemed like the type of man that would toss his wife a pillow if she was being mounted by a rapist instead of coming to her defense so she would be more comfortable....neither comments were disparaging to the family members but the liberals complained and they have restricted me to posting every few hours and they will not write me back after I explained my comments...no big deal. I have other forums I post on. I simply wanted to explain to you as to why I haven't been able to write you that private e-mail I wanted to do. Every time I try to go to my mailbox, it directs me to the Terms of Service" rules. If I do not get an explanation in the next few days or so I will be deleting my account here. Take good care if that is how this plays out. My personal e-mail is [email protected]. Be well and good on ya.....

Odium, seems that my time in this forum may be over. I have been dinged by the moderators claiming that I have violated their rules. My sins? For asking a poster if her mom had any kids that lived through the birthing experience (because she was so brain dead) and then I told a gun control advocate that he seemed like the type of man that would toss his wife a pillow if she was being mounted by a rapist instead of coming to her defense so she would be more comfortable....neither comments were disparaging to the family members but the liberals complained and they have restricted me to posting every few hours and they will not write me back after I explained my comments...no big deal. I have other forums I post on. I simply wanted to explain to you as to why I haven't been able to write you that private e-mail I wanted to do. Every time I try to go to my mailbox, it directs me to the Terms of Service" rules. If I do not get an explanation in the next few days or so I will be deleting my account here. Take good care if that is how this plays out. My personal e-mail is [email protected]. Be well and good on ya.....
I'll add your email address to my contacts. Hopefully it gets figured out here and you can continue posting. This forum needs the dose of common sense you bring to it.

Walk outside to get something out of back of my truck and see that some wetback piece of shit has stolen my 2nd Trump sign. They were cheap as fuck and free from the campaign in my county here but just pisses me off these god damn spics don't respect people's god damn property or property rights. Lucky my damn porch light was off or I could see outside better. I am moving in a week I will just put in an order from the Trump campaign for 2 OFFICIAL signs to put in the yard and from recon of the new area its VERY Trump friendly. Oh and my damn satellite tv is out for some damn reason so watching Sons of Anarchy starting with the first season.

What makes you think it was a wetback **** piece of shit? Could be a knuckledraggin' redneck cocksucker who wanted his own Rump sign.

Those guys are pretty violent you know -- they like to suckerpunch.

You might want to rethink having a Trump sticker on your car.
This morning on the news was a story about a guys brand new car that had a Trump bumper sticker on it.
All the tires were slashed, the sunroof smashed and yogurt dumped inside.
A man was arrested and freely admitted doing it, saying he considered the trump sticker a "symbol of hate".

Keep in mind the left has a long history of political violence.

Dale Odium, the main thing I don't get is Jew hate? They only good society in entire ME?

Your banning comments don't seem that bad? I got pist deleted and warned because I ask poster if he on his way to NAMBLA or something like that. I guess it depend who you reply too? If they buddy w/mod?

This morning on the news was a story about a guys brand new car that had a Trump bumper sticker on it.
A man was arrested and freely admitted doing it, saying he considered the trump sticker a "symbol of hate".

People don't seem very brave to try and screw with my vehicle. It has a Trump sticker as does my wife's vehicle. I am 6 foot 4 and have a large frame...I had a ton of confederate and anti hillary stickers before but sold that truck so they are gone now I just got 9/11 was inside job,Free Palestine,Boycott Israel,Trump For President,Badges don't grant extra rights and Its called the American Dream because you gotta be asleep to believe it stickers. Think I might make trip to flea market this weekend get some more.

I guess I like ****? Jewboy in school friend nsme Gold. Short from Goldstein. Funny guy, great guy. Many nickname. Dad owm deli in himeytown All true. Fatboy, jewweeeah....

Like this...?
giphy.gif

Or more like this?
giphy.gif

-- or perhaps this?
tumblr_inline_o3erhuNRyO1tuv13z_500.gif

Oh wait, I got it -- you mean this...
tumblr_o4ckz93TOe1r83d7lo3_250.gif

Quite a history. Yup.

Odium,

Do you truly believe Donald Trump is the kind of man he presents himself to you as being? Have you managed to ignore the fact that he is a plainly ego-maniacal multi-billionaire?

Trump is running for President for one reason -- an enhanced sense of power. Please understand that he is as concerned with your interests as he is for what he flushes down his gold-plated toilet. He is above all an aggressive salesman who will tell you what he knows you want to hear to sell you on his product, which is himself.

Don't for one moment believe he has any intention of keeping the promises he's making to fellows like you. The simple truth is he understands your frustrations and he's pitching to you. He's promising you a wall, which is completely unnecessary and would be enormously wasteful. If he has any intention of keeping that promise it will be because he will somehow manage to secretly derive a profit from its construction. A wall is not what is needed to solve our immigrant problem, which is far more Muslim than Mexican. Political resolve and revised laws is what is needed. Trump does not now nor will he ever have the kind of influence over the Congress to achieve what he's promising.

Like this...?
giphy.gif

Or more like this?
giphy.gif

-- or perhaps this?
tumblr_inline_o3erhuNRyO1tuv13z_500.gif

Oh wait, I got it -- you mean this...
tumblr_o4ckz93TOe1r83d7lo3_250.gif

Quite a history. Yup.

More like this:

Forum List

Back