Sign-Up For Official USMB #9: Battle For Cityville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in if you are still looking. You really should at the player base. I don't visit this thread much when games are not going on. I will v/la for 2 days in the middle but I should still be able to check in and do some posting during that time.

I @ a bunch of people already for this game but I don't always get my tags with this new forum software so maybe we should do it again. FA-a bunch of us are in ika's large normal over there-myself, House, Wake, Grandma, Avi-you should join us, I think there are still 3 spots left.

I @ a bunch of people already for this game but I don't always get my tags with this new forum software so maybe we should do it again. FA-a bunch of us are in ika's large normal over there-myself, House, Wake, Grandma, Avi-you should join us, I think there are still 3 spots left.
Have a link? I didn't see any open games other than a single bastard game

Wake are you still setting up some games over at mafiascum? Joined over there because the lack of games here.

Life has changed to the point where I can do little. Have been trying to mod a mini game over there for a few months now but A) very little time and B) NRG decided against Nightless. Worked 80 hours last week, and looking at 95 this week. With any luck the last $3800 school loan will be paid off comfortably in three months (could pay now but would only leave $300 to my name). At this rate I'll have $8000 saved up for nursing school in nine months after that. Been living off of strong coffee, black tea, and whey protein just to keep going.

The good people of Cityville love their pleasant little hamlet. But something strange is going on in the town as of late. Money disappearing from the General Fund. Strange lights in the sky. People are acting strange and just a bit off. While the Steering Committee for the town has had enough. But not everyone agrees on what should be done. In fact, everyone is certain that some people on this steering committee must be responsible for all the strangeness! Kick them out before they have a chance to take over the town!

This game is not bastard.
This game does not have any unusual mechanics but it may have roles you've rarely seen.

This game is an experiment that I don't think I've ever seen done before. How this game ends will have an influence on my next game. Not just for which faction wins but also which role or roles are still alive.

1. Wolfsister77
2. Nutz
3. Wake
4. AyeCan'tSeeYou
5. Avatar4321
6. House
7. FA_Q2
8. RosieS

Wolfsister77, Nutz, Wake, AyeCantSeeYou, Avatar4321, House, FA_Q2, RosieS

The Game will begin as of SUNDAY FEB 9th as a Micro! I will of course, include any players who join by then. SMASHING!

The good people of Cityville love their pleasant little hamlet. But something strange is going on in the town as of late. Money disappearing from the General Fund. Strange lights in the sky. People are acting strange and just a bit off. While the Steering Committee for the town has had enough. But not everyone agrees on what should be done. In fact, everyone is certain that some people on this steering committee must be responsible for all the strangeness! Kick them out before they have a chance to take over the town!

This game does not have any unusual mechanics but it may have roles you've rarely seen.

This game is an experiment that I don't think I've ever seen done before. How this game ends will have an influence on my next game. Not just for which faction wins but also which role or roles are still alive.

1. Wolfsister77
2. Nutz
3. Wake
4. AyeCan'tSeeYou
5. Avatar4321
6. House
7. FA_Q2
8. RosieS

The Game will begin as of SUNDAY FEB 9th as a Micro! I will of course, include any players who join by then. SMASHING!

So is that Sunday, Feb. 8th or Monday, Feb. 9th or a little of both?

Regards from Rosie

1. Wolfsister77
2. Nutz
3. Wake
4. AyeCan'tSeeYou
5. Avatar4321
6. House
7. FA_Q2
8. RosieS

So is that Sunday, Feb. 8th or Monday, Feb. 9th or a little of both?

Regards from Rosie
Excellent! Glad to see you're paying attention. That's MONDAY FEBRUARY 9th. Good to see you have an eye for detail:eusa_clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back