Silence from libs on the debt

All of a sudden the debt doesn't matter to libs...Bidumb has already surpassed Trump with his spending plans....
Take a look folks...see how much you owe Uncle Sam....
The left is more about keeping interest rates low while upgrading infrastructure to grow our economy and outpace the interest on the debt.
Interests rates low?...if the dollars value is crashing what difference does it make to have a low interest rate?...you still can't pay it down...what does pay down debt is GROWTH...and you get that with tax reductions not tax increases....
Upgrading infrastructure can make our economy more efficient and grow.
And how many times are you going to swallow that lie?...we have had 6 infrastructure bills passed since Reagan and not one bridge has been upgraded...but them teachers got their pensions backed up....

All of a sudden the debt doesn't matter to libs...Bidumb has already surpassed Trump with his spending plans....

Which ever party is in the White House is always quiet about the debt. The republicans certainly weren't talking about it for the last 4 years. The Dems weren't talking about it before that.

News Flash: Neither Party actually gives a rat's ass about the debt. Because that debt represents them buying votes on credit. And those politicians will be gone before it is paid off.

Which ever party is in the White House is always quiet about the debt. The republicans certainly weren't talking about it for the last 4 years. The Dems weren't talking about it before that.

News Flash: Neither Party actually gives a rat's ass about the debt. Because that debt represents them buying votes on credit. And those politicians will be gone before it is paid off.
I don't disagree with that on a national level but until the china virus GOP rank and file have always held their big spenders in check...no such governor exists for dems....they can break the bank and their constituents are happy as church mice....

The left is more about keeping interest rates low while upgrading infrastructure to grow our economy and outpace the interest on the debt.
Interests rates low?...if the dollars value is crashing what difference does it make to have a low interest rate?...you still can't pay it down...what does pay down debt is GROWTH...and you get that with tax reductions not tax increases....
Upgrading infrastructure can make our economy more efficient and grow.
And how many times are you going to swallow that lie?...we have had 6 infrastructure bills passed since Reagan and not one bridge has been upgraded...but them teachers got their pensions backed up....
Seems like you swallowed the lie. That only happens in red States. California has been moving forward with infrastructue.

I don't disagree with that on a national level but until the china virus GOP rank and file have always held their big spenders in check...no such governor exists for dems....they can break the bank and their constituents are happy as church mice....

Not sure what you consider "holding big spenders in check".

For 2017, the republicans increased the national debt by $671,455,302,116.72.
For 2018, the republicans increased the national debt by $1,362,048,367,492.77.
For 2019, the republicans increased the national debt by $420,475,731,272.32.

So for the 3 years prior to the pandemic, the republicans increased the national debt by $2,453,979,400,881.81.

Whelp. It hasn't mattered to conservatives..for at least the last two Republican administrations. Sorry, no legs to stand on here. Conservatives are just as debt ignorant. The difference here is that liberals at least want to do something productive beside afford luxurious tax breaks to the wealthy and corporations..all while still spending like drunken sailors.

Again, I know a Democrat is going to tax me and spend the money. Given. But a Republican (conservative??), gives tax breaks and still spends my money...except I don't see any of the tax breaks.
Why do we keep going over this baloney? I'm full. :)

If you think you will have a better life than your parents you are nuts...and your kids will never reach the goals your parents did...America is dying right in front of our eyes....
Yes well with Biden's plans it won't need to be!! Better late than sorry!!

If you think you will have a better life than your parents you are nuts...and your kids will never reach the goals your parents did...America is dying right in front of our eyes....

All 3 of my children are doing better than my parents did. And one is doing much better than they did, or I have done.

Just like it did not matter to the GOP during Trump's regime.
It mattered but we had a china virus to beat back...and Trump did that...so why is Joe continuing to spend?...if the virus is contained and we are all vaccinated what gives?...did you see those vaccinated clowns last night?...all wearing masks....they don't want covid to go away because Joe wants his big covid bill passed...that has zero to do with covid...

As I posted earlier, the Trump Administration blew the deficit up in 2017, 2018, and 2019. All of that was before the Covid-19 pandemic.

Upgrading the infrastructure would be good on many levels, Wish I had more faith in government, Jobs should be given to people who have proven track records doing the specific kinds of job they were hired for. Not because of dollar donations or political party.

Just like it did not matter to the GOP during Trump's regime.
It mattered but we had a china virus to beat back...and Trump did that...so why is Joe continuing to spend?...if the virus is contained and we are all vaccinated what gives?...did you see those vaccinated clowns last night?...all wearing masks....they don't want covid to go away because Joe wants his big covid bill passed...that has zero to do with covid...

As I posted earlier, the Trump Administration blew the deficit up in 2017, 2018, and 2019. All of that was before the Covid-19 pandemic.
Trump faced a collapsed military that was stripped clean by the frozen senate spending bill under Obama....troops were stealing parts from planes and ground vehicles...and now even with China ramping up militarily Joe ends all military spending....

All 3 of my children are doing better than my parents did. And one is doing much better than they did, or I have done.
I'm speaking about the near future...everyone did better under Trump...even with the speed in transferring America that Joe is undertaking it will take time to collapse the dollar and market and crush peoples retirement...

Haven't we learned anything from 08?...we are doing it all over again...I'm working with my accountant to make sure I will be safe from an economic collapse like we had in 08...fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me....

Whelp. It hasn't mattered to conservatives..for at least the last two Republican administrations. Sorry, no legs to stand on here. Conservatives are just as debt ignorant. The difference here is that liberals at least want to do something productive beside afford luxurious tax breaks to the wealthy and corporations..all while still spending like drunken sailors.

Again, I know a Democrat is going to tax me and spend the money. Given. But a Republican (conservative??), gives tax breaks and still spends my money...except I don't see any of the tax breaks.
Pretty funny watching the Trumpsters become all fiscally conservative 'n stuff overnight.

They were just fine with Trump's All You Can Eat Fiscal Donut Truck™ and the stimulus it provided.

Pretty funny watching the Trumpsters become all fiscally conservative 'n stuff overnight.

They were just fine with Trump's All You Can Eat Fiscal Donut Truck™ and the stimulus it provided.
We have always been fiscally responsible but Obama let the military dissolve into having to steal parts off of old shit to be able to fight the swamps endless wars....and a little thing like covid warp speed added to the debt...what's Joe's excuse?...he has to try and break the economy to get more poor folks that will have to rely on democrats for their survival...how sad....this is why he opened our southern border to bring in more welfare seekers.....

We have always been fiscally responsible but Obama let the military dissolve into having to steal parts off of old shit to be able to fight the swamps endless wars....and a little thing like covid warp speed added to the debt...what's Joe's excuse?...he has to try and break the economy to get more poor folks that will have to rely on democrats for their survival...how sad....this is why he opened our southern border to bring in more welfare seekers.....
You have always been fiscally responsible???????

:auiqs.jpg:

You're kidding right? That's a joke? :auiqs.jpg:
Gimme a break. Trump makes Obama look conservative.
Reagan, Bush Jr, Trump. Yep...up go the deficits. Up goes the spending.
I'm sorry, when was the last time the deficit headed in a southerly direction?..oh yeah..under a Democrat!!l..twice. :)

I'm sorry, when was the last time the deficit headed in a southerly direction?..oh yeah..under a Democrat!!l..twice. :)
Obama tripled our debt so what are you talking about?....

Obama tripled our debt so what are you talking about?....

Trump wasn't a deficit/debt hawk.
Shoulda been clear to you. :)

Forum List

Back