🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Silence is consent...

Cliches, bumper stickers and t-shirt art not to mention arson and anarchy instead of dialog? Only during republican administrations? What about Barry Hussein's eight years?

To be fair, silence is, indeed, consent.

The problem is that until recently, we Americans had the right to keep silent, keep our heads down, and wait for some unpleasantness to blow over.

Today, we have lost our right to keep our mouth shut.

I'm almost afraid to go out in public. If someone asks me whether I support BLM, for example, I am no longer able to smile and say that I have no comment. Now I must loudly proclaim my devotion to that movement and immediately kneel and ask forgiveness.
This is some grade-A rightwing Kkkomedy right here!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #ROTFLMBAO
Silence is to save ones job or pension. You need to remove pensions and benefits from offenders of anyone from anyone in the past few decades. Your agendas will not be happy. This slow dripping of blood will tear us apart otherwise. There are many people who have issues of how they have been treated. I believe there will be people who will use WMD's on areas of our nation if they get them. We are divided and not only the [resent but the near past must be dealt with. The people who have lived their adult lives are important also.

Boy, oh boy!

Is this country ever being punished for forcing some people from a faraway continent to come here to work for free.

We should, indeed, remove the statues of our Founding Fathers, for they are responsible for the horrible mess that we are in at this time.

They must have known that future generations would suffer the consequences.

I think of the at least 700,000 American boys who died in the horrific Civil War.

I think of the current mess we find in our large cities of intractable crime.
(Looters have reportedly just cleaned out a Walmart in Florida.)

I absolutely do not blame the looters per se. I blame our Founding Fathers. One does reap what one sows.
We live in a nation of many different cultures and ethnic groups. And in this particular era of pure equality, everyone has to be marching in identical lockstep in identical ways tp prevent any words of dissension, if possible. Not an easy order.

It is an impossible order.

This unpleasantness will go on until this country falls.

Which may be sooner than anyone expects.
That end result would wipe out most of the screwing people took from others but create new screwings to each other.

To be fair, silence is, indeed, consent.

The problem is that until recently, we Americans had the right to keep silent, keep our heads down, and wait for some unpleasantness to blow over.

I'm almost afraid to go out in public. If someone asks me whether I support BLM, for example, I am no longer able to smile and say that I have no comment. Now I must loudly proclaim my devotion to that movement and immediately kneel and ask forgiveness.
Speak for yourself.

Forum List

Back