Silence peasant!!!

Actually, it's whatever you Liberals can bring up in attempt to smear Trump and deflect from the Clinton's depravity and corruption. One needs only to look at all the threads that has been posted in attacks upon Trump. It was Carson whom you attacked when he was leading in the polls. It's so obvious it's pathetic.

I've never posted anything negative about Ben Carson. He is by far and away the most impressive person running for President.

Now, how many men do you know who've said they would date their daughters? Be honest now.

I don't remember telling my daughters since it has been so long ago now but I have asked my little six year old granddaughter to marry me. She thinks it's fun and that it makes her grandmother jealous. I'm sorry but I think you are acting like a damned fool.

And you believe a known liar, you partisan twat.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinski."

I guess I won't vote for Bill.

You will vote for his enabler, which is just as bad.

They managed to work it out, and it's their business.

Love her old fashioned values; "Stand By Your Man", no matter how embarrassing or humiliating it makes Hillary look.

In 1992 Wendy Vitter compared herself to Hillary, and said she would have no forgiveness for infidelity. Then in 2007 when her husbands scandal with prostitutes came out, she suddenly changed her mind and decided that infidelity was not so bad after all.

Go figure.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinski."

Love her old fashioned values; "Stand By Your Man", no matter how embarrassing or humiliating it makes Hillary look.

In 1992 Wendy Vitter compared herself to Hillary, and said she would have no forgiveness for infidelity. Then in 2007 when her husbands scandal with prostitutes came out, she suddenly changed her mind and decided that infidelity was not so bad after all.

Go figure.

So much for women's lib, it is utter BS.

Actually, he was complimenting his daughter.

Oh, of course. I always hear fathers complimenting their daughter by saying they might date her if she wasn't his daughter. It's the #1 compliment men pay to their daughters!

But hey, whatever you need to rationalize to yourself.

Actually, it's whatever you Liberals can bring up in attempt to smear Trump and deflect from the Clinton's depravity and corruption. One needs only to look at all the threads that has been posted in attacks upon Trump. It was Carson whom you attacked when he was leading in the polls. It's so obvious it's pathetic.

No one needs to try to smear Trump. He's doing a great job of it himself....and providing rich fodder for AQ and ISIS videos.

Actually, he was complimenting his daughter.

Oh, of course. I always hear fathers complimenting their daughter by saying they might date her if she wasn't his daughter. It's the #1 compliment men pay to their daughters!

But hey, whatever you need to rationalize to yourself.

No one needs to try to smear Trump. He's doing a great job of it himself....and providing rich fodder for AQ and ISIS videos.

If they were smart they would use the videos of Obama bragging about killing another ISIS leader with his drones.

Go figure.

I don't know why they stay. I wouldn't. And this really has nothing to do with women's lib, IMO. It's more like a business arrangement.

I believe I read somewhere the divorce deposition for Donald and Ivana Trump that he did, indeed, force himself upon his wife against her will
What I expect out of slime like Trump. So instead of 6, he did one. Hillary is getting good milage out of Trump.

CSM0lPpWUAEiU-N.jpg

I was responding to this: "Sick pervert who rapes so often names are forgitten"
Paula Jones did not charge him with rape. Do you know the difference between rape and sexual harassment?
Can you spell "forgotten"?
Jaunita Broderick charged him with rape.

Paula Jones charged him with greeting her with his dick hanging out demanding sex or getting fired. She said no, she was fired. It was a lot more than harassment.

Are you seriously saying that the Republican Party and their proxies wouldn't be doing this in the general if Trump weren't running?

Really?
They would not touch it. Trump, acting as proxy for Hillary, dug it up because the democrats know how much it squicks people out. They are digging this up so people aren't discussing this week's emails, of which 1/5 were classified, and several were top secret and covered really dangerous information.

And they don't want to be discussing her general incompetence

Go figure.

I don't know why they stay. I wouldn't. And this really has nothing to do with women's lib, IMO. It's more like a business arrangement.

With a lot of plates and vases being thrown.

Forum List

Back