Silence peasant!!!

Which is the reason Trump the stooge is bringing up Clinton sex stuff. Of course, Trump hasn't raped anyone like Clinton.

I believe I read somewhere the divorce deposition for Donald and Ivana Trump that he did, indeed, force himself upon his wife against her will.
No one has ever filed charges against Bill Clinton. No one has charged him with rape, either. I'm no Clinton fan, but I don't make shit up, either. Something righties do with ease and regularity.

Monica Lewinsky
Main article: Lewinsky scandal
In 1995, Monica Lewinsky, a graduate of Lewis & Clark College, was hired to work as an intern at the White House during Clinton's first term, and began a personal relationship with him, the details of which she later confided to her friend and Defense department co-worker Linda Tripp, who secretly recorded their telephone conversations.[16] When Tripp discovered in January 1998 that Lewinsky had signed an affidavit in the Paula Jones case denying a relationship with Clinton, she delivered the tapes to Kenneth Starr, the Independent Counsel who was investigating Clinton on other matters, including the Whitewater scandal, the White House FBI files controversy, and the White House travel office controversy. The news of this extra-marital affair and the resulting investigation eventually led to the impeachment of President Clinton in 1998 by the U.S. House of Representatives and his subsequent acquittal on all impeachment charges of perjuryand obstruction of justice in a 21-day Senate trial.[10]

Gennifer Flowers
In 1992 Gennifer Flowers stated that she had a relationship with Clinton that began in 1980.[17] Flowers at first denied that she had an affair with Clinton, but later changed her story.[18][19] After initially denying it, Clinton later admitted that he had a sexual encounter with Flowers when put under oath during the Lewinsky investigation.[20]

Kathleen Willey
In 1998, Kathleen Willey alleged Clinton groped her in a hallway in 1993. An independent counsel determined Willey gave "false information" to the FBI, inconsistent with sworn testimony related to the Jones allegation.[21] Willey dodged perjury charges after Kenneth Starr granted her immunity for her testimony.[21][22]

Juanita Broaddrick
In 1998, Juanita Broaddrick alleged Clinton had raped her though she did not remember the exact date, which may have been 1978.[23] However, she did supply the name of the hotel (Camelot), and the reason she was visiting Little Rock (a nursing home seminar) when the incident had allegedly occurred. NBC News found that a nursing conference was held in the Camelot Hotel on April 25, 1978 (see main entry for Juanita Broaddrick). Broaddrick's only sworn testimony about Clinton was a previous denial of any harassment by Clinton.[24]

Other allegations
In 1998, in response to what she called false media claims that Clinton had raped her, Elizabeth Ward Gracen recanted a six-year-old denial and stated she had a one night stand with Clinton in 1982.[25] Gracen later apologized to Hillary Clinton.[25]

Dolly Kyle Browning began writing a "semi-autobiographical novel" about her alleged affair with Bill Clinton. In the publication process, Browning asserted that Clinton did everything in his power to prohibit and undermine publication. Browning sued Clinton for damages, but the US Court of Appeals denied her appeal.[26]

Bubba settled the Jones lawsuit for several hundred thousand $ and lost his license to practice law. Earlier in his career as a sexual predator, he gave up his Rhodes scholarship after a fellow student accused him of rape. Slick is a predator and hiLIARy is his enabler. That's a fact that the Clintons are desperate to keep out of the media. hiLIARy made an incredible tactical error by inciting Trump to engage on the topic.

Could be, but what a 'ho that Paula Jones was....accepting money instead of standing up for justice.

What an idiot. Jones filed and prevailed in her lawsuit against Clinton. Considering how she was attacked by the Clinton War on Women Machine, she showed an incredibly amount of courage by speaking out about how Bubba abused her.

What are you talking about? They settled out of court, idiot. Never went to trial.

Clinton Settles Paula Jones Lawsuit for $850,000
By Peter Baker
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, November 14, 1998; Page A1

President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.

You sad little sack of silliness. Clinton wouldn't have settled with her for MORE THAN SHE WAS ASKING FOR IN THE LAWSUIT if he weren't GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY.

Paula won. And Clinton was disbarred.

She took the money, didn't she? Instead of going to court. She's as much a trollope as he is. Sort of like when Kobe Bryant got into that "he said-she said" squabble with the hotel manager about 10 years ago. He settled out of court, too.

She recanted her 1997 affadavit. Understandably, she didn't want to relive the trauma of the rape by being dragged into the Jones litigation. A year later, she admitted that she lied in her affadavit.

The Clintons are Abusers Zero in the War on Women.

So, what we do know for sure is that she's a known liar.

Thanks for playing.

And you believe the Clintons...what a moron you are.

And you believe a known liar, you partisan twat.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinski."

I guess I won't vote for Bill.

You will vote for his enabler, which is just as bad.

Which is the reason Trump the stooge is bringing up Clinton sex stuff. Of course, Trump hasn't raped anyone like Clinton.

I believe I read somewhere the divorce deposition for Donald and Ivana Trump that he did, indeed, force himself upon his wife against her will.
Bubba settled the Jones lawsuit for several hundred thousand $ and lost his license to practice law. Earlier in his career as a sexual predator, he gave up his Rhodes scholarship after a fellow student accused him of rape. Slick is a predator and hiLIARy is his enabler. That's a fact that the Clintons are desperate to keep out of the media. hiLIARy made an incredible tactical error by inciting Trump to engage on the topic.

Could be, but what a 'ho that Paula Jones was....accepting money instead of standing up for justice.

What an idiot. Jones filed and prevailed in her lawsuit against Clinton. Considering how she was attacked by the Clinton War on Women Machine, she showed an incredibly amount of courage by speaking out about how Bubba abused her.

What are you talking about? They settled out of court, idiot. Never went to trial.

By Peter Baker

President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.

You sad little sack of silliness. Clinton wouldn't have settled with her for MORE THAN SHE WAS ASKING FOR IN THE LAWSUIT if he weren't GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY.

She took the money, didn't she? Instead of going to court. She's as much a trollope as he is.

Her lawyers told her too so they could get paid IMO.

It strains credulity beyond the breaking point to think that the Dead Broke Clintons, voluntarily and from the goodness of their two sizes two small heart, gave "Trailer Park Trash" Paula $850,000 of their own non-existent money, being as they were all dead broke and had to steal silverware and furniture from the White House to furnish the mansion their friends bought for them because they were homeless, and dead broke and all.

I love these old stories.

They make me so nostalgic for the 90s.

Now, if the Republican Party can just scale back the Full Retard gear and nominate someone electable, we won't have to hear about it for another 4/8 years.

Thanks for playing.

They managed to work it out, and it's their business.

I look forward to Donald Trump's attack on President Blowjob and his questions as to what Hillary thinks of that degenerate's behavior in and out of Office. The Clintons are a pair of scummy characters and this Nation has had more than its share of them.

While I am not a Trump fan I do appreciate his refreshing style and I hope he drags Hillary chin-first through the shit-pile of the Clinton reality.

Monogamously challenged Trump, who wants to do his daughter, will show them the higher moral ground!!!

Some perverts think that a Dad that compliments his daughter's good looks wants to do her. Welcome to the club.

He said he'd date Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter.

Not exactly "do" but pretty creepy still.

Not even close, but the dirty mind of a pervert would think so.

If you say so.

“I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for nude photographs] inside the magazine,” Trump says, speaking for his daughter. “Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her.”

And then, as the words he had just spoken formed meaning in his mind, Trump asked: “Is that terrible?”

Joy Behar asks “Who are you, Woody Allen?” Everyone laughs, including Donald Trump, who remarks “That’s very good.” To be fair, Trump has so far avoided marrying his daughter, unlike Allen, who has been a very interesting Google alert subject for the last year and a half.​

Here's the Creepy Video of Donald Trump Saying He'd Date His Own Daughter

:thup:

Actually, he was complimenting his daughter.

Bill's escapades will be problematic for the the Hildabeast. I'm noticing she's using children to ask questions on "issues" in her appearances. LOL Anyone else think these innocent concerned children asking very adult questions are plants? ;)

Hillary Clinton to Heckler Mentioning Juanita Broaddrick: ‘You Are Very Rude,’ ‘I’m Not Ever Gonna Call on You’

Hillary Clinton dismissed a heckler Sunday during a town hall in Derry, New Hampshire, calling the woman “very rude” and promising never to answer her questions–which concerned Juanita Broaddrick and her allegations of sexual assault from Clinton’s husband Bill.

Hillary then continued her habit as of late of taking rather adult questions from young children.

Hillary Clinton Dismisses Heckler Citing Juanita Broaddrick

Slick Willie's bimbo explosion will not affect Hillary's base at all because to them it does not matter that the Clinton's are hypocritical slim.

Actually, it's an endorsement.

It strains credulity beyond the breaking point to think that the Dead Broke Clintons, voluntarily and from the goodness of their two sizes two small heart, gave "Trailer Park Trash" Paula $850,000 of their own non-existent money, being as they were all dead broke and had to steal silverware and furniture from the White House to furnish the mansion their friends bought for them because they were homeless, and dead broke and all.

Now, if the Republican Party can just scale back the Full Retard gear and nominate someone electable, we won't have to hear about it for another 4/8 years.

And this is why what Trump is doing is a service to the nation. A large portion of the voting population are completely ignorant of the unseemliness and corruption of the Clinton Regime.

hiLIARy has unwittingly unleashed the beast. Good. Let Trump do the job the press should be doing, if it weren't an arm of the Democratic Party.

By Peter Baker

She took the money, didn't she? Instead of going to court. She's as much a trollope as he is. Sort of like when Kobe Bryant got into that "he said-she said" squabble with the hotel manager about 10 years ago. He settled out of court, too.

I hate it that you've been exposed. Now you too must resort to attacking the victim? That's what Hillary does and then claims to be the champion of women.

And this is why what Trump is doing is a service to the nation. A large portion of the voting population are completely ignorant of what the unseemliness and corruption of the Clinton Regime.

hiLIARy has unwittingly unleashed the beast. Good. Let Trump do the job the press should be doing, if it weren't an arm of the Democratic Party.

Are you seriously saying that the Republican Party and their proxies wouldn't be doing this in the general if Trump weren't running?

Really?

C'mon.

And this is why what Trump is doing is a service to the nation. A large portion of the voting population are completely ignorant of what the unseemliness and corruption of the Clinton Regime.

Are you seriously saying that the Republican Party and their proxies wouldn't be doing this in the general if Trump weren't running?

Really?

C'mon.

I suggested no such thing. But Trump is doing the yeoman's work here, and I applaud him for it. More should join his messaging effort.

They managed to work it out, and it's their business.

Love her old fashioned values; "Stand By Your Man", no matter how embarrassing or humiliating it makes Hillary look.

Actually, he was complimenting his daughter.

Oh, of course. I always hear fathers complimenting their daughter by saying they might date her if she wasn't his daughter. It's the #1 compliment men pay to their daughters!

But hey, whatever you need to rationalize to yourself.

Actually, it's whatever you Liberals can bring up in attempt to smear Trump and deflect from the Clinton's depravity and corruption. One needs only to look at all the threads that has been posted in attacks upon Trump. It was Carson whom you attacked when he was leading in the polls. It's so obvious it's pathetic.

I am worried that the average voter is disgusted, but wants nothing to do with clinton sex stuff any more, which is the reason trump, acting as clinton stooge, keeps bringing it up.

Clinton incompetence as Sec state, her 1200 secret emails, needs to be pushed. She is dim, dumb, nasty, and criminal. Her husband is disgusting too, but he is not running for office, thank g d.

I don't think the Democrats can count on "Clinton scandal fatigue". There are whole rafts of voters out there who weren't old enough to vote when Bill was in office. Most of them know little, if anything, about his scandals.

Besides, if the harridan is going to jump Trump's shit about how he treats women, she herself makes it completely valid to bring up how she and her husband treat them. You don't get to bang on with accusations at someone, and then airily wave your hand and say, "Oh, that's old, no one cares" when it's turned around on you.

The larger issue is Hillary's credibility. Does America want someone who says she is going to defend women but trashes any woman who says she was assaulted by her husband? Does America want a President who as SoS told Benghazi families she would get to the bottom of the attack only to screech "what difference does it make?"

I think it's important to make clear EVERY reason why she's just an enormously bad idea, all the way around.

I am worried that the average voter is disgusted, but wants nothing to do with clinton sex stuff any more, which is the reason trump, acting as clinton stooge, keeps bringing it up.

Clinton incompetence as Sec state, her 1200 secret emails, needs to be pushed. She is dim, dumb, nasty, and criminal. Her husband is disgusting too, but he is not running for office, thank g d.

I don't think the Democrats can count on "Clinton scandal fatigue". There are whole rafts of voters out there who weren't old enough to vote when Bill was in office. Most of them know little, if anything, about his scandals.

Besides, if the harridan is going to jump Trump's shit about how he treats women, she herself makes it completely valid to bring up how she and her husband treat them. You don't get to bang on with accusations at someone, and then airily wave your hand and say, "Oh, that's old, no one cares" when it's turned around on you.

I'm looking forward to seeing the SJW Special Snowflakes protesting Rape Culture finding out the Bill Clinton is a preeminent pioneer of the abuse of Power & White Privilege in the Exploitation of Vulnerable Female Subordinates....and the hiLIARy sponsored the Nuts & Sluts Attack Defense.

And? She already said he didn't do it.

She recanted her 1997 affadavit. Understandably, she didn't want to relive the trauma of the rape by being dragged into the Jones litigation. A year later, she admitted that she lied in her affadavit.

The Clintons are Abusers Zero in the War on Women.

Thanks for playing.

Just like Bill and Hillary and yet you give them the benefit of the doubt. Interesting how you let a lying perp off the hook, yet hold alleged victims accountable.

She told too many stories, and was having an affair. And she denied it at the beginning, so why should I believe a woman that changes her story as often as a pair of shoes?

Even her husband had no knowledge of the incident, or her split lip, which she claimed she had.

Yes. Bill just paid her $850K because he's such a good guy. Of course we believe it. We believe in the Tooth Fairy, in Santa Claus, in Obama. No wait, strike that last one.

You're confused. I was discussing Juanita Broaddrick.

Actually, it's whatever you Liberals can bring up in attempt to smear Trump and deflect from the Clinton's depravity and corruption. One needs only to look at all the threads that has been posted in attacks upon Trump. It was Carson whom you attacked when he was leading in the polls. It's so obvious it's pathetic.

I've never posted anything negative about Ben Carson. He is by far and away the most impressive person running for President.

Now, how many men do you know who've said they would date their daughters? Be honest now.

In the past they could get away with that, but Trump will not allow it. I love it!

Forum List

Back