Silencing religious leaders with the tax code was never Constitutional...

Biblical Meaning:
The name Judas is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Judas is: The praised one.

Judas name meaning

You really are quite the little retarded idiot, ain't ya? Concede again you sperm burping colon jouster.

Someone as hopelessly dense as you should reconsider calling someone else a retarded idiot. Judas=Jew=praised.

Biblically, "Judas" is the word loudas. "Jew" is Ioudaios. It's the same word, idiot. The only difference is the suffix. The name Judas has a suffix meaning a male. The word Jew has a suffix used in Greek for location (i.e judean). Also, the suffix used in the greek word for Jew also is commonly used to mean a male's name, as well. Our English word "jew" comes the Latin judaeus.

After thoroughly embarrassing yourself with a display of off-topic ignorance, can you get back to topic in display your relevant ignorance?

So how are religious leaders being silenced in the tax code? Doesn't sound constitutional to me.

So how are religious leaders being silenced in the tax code? Doesn't sound constitutional to me.

Churches aren't allowed to endorse candidates, per the tax code, which some people claim violates their First Amendment rights. Violating the tax code could cost them their non-profit status.

You don't know much about those of the Jewish faith or your own Bible for that matter. Judas refers to a disciple of Jesus who betrayed Him and turned Him over to the authorities.

And, how many Southern churches have you been to? Lots of them are not too shy about letting their congregation know how they feel about things, politics included.

I have more intelligence and knowledge in my pinky than you have in your whole extended family, so you should reconsider calling me ignorant. If Judas doesn't mean Jew, what does it mean? I don't think it's a coincidence that the only Jew among Jesus' apostles was the one who betrayed him. Nor, that it was the apostle with a name that means Jew who Jesus.
Judas is a person's name....Shall we call all so-called christians "Chris" now?

Churches aren't allowed to endorse candidates, per the tax code, which some people claim violates their First Amendment rights. Violating the tax code could cost them their non-profit status.
How come Molester Moore got to campaign in churches?

Excerpt:

In order to keep their tax exempt status churches and religious organizations must abide by certain rules according to the IRS. Under IRS code, “all IRC section 501(c)(3) organizations, including churches and religious organizations, are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office . Contributions to political campaign funds or public statements of position (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of the organization in favor of or in opposition to any candidate for public office clearly violate the prohibition against political campaign activity.” By breaking this rule, the IRS may deny or revoke the tax-exempt status of the church and the impose of certain excise tax.

Publication 1828 also discusses “Individual Activity by Religious Leaders.” The IRS publication says that the prohibiting political campaign activity within these tax-exempt organization is not intended to restrict free speech on political matters for individuals. Religious leaders can speak their mind and endorse candidates as long as they aren’t doing it as an official representative of the church(i.e. church publications or at official church functions). When speaking/writing their opinions on political issues outside of the church, church leaders are urged to indicate that these are their personal viewpoints and not the views of the religious organization they represent.

Clarifying the IRS Rules About Endorsing Candidates From The Pulpit - Clergy Financial Resources

Doesn't sound anyone is being silenced, they can say whatever they want, just not as a representative of their religious organization or any other 501c3 group. And BTW, this is from the existing tax code, not the new tax bill just passed. Which left this part of the tax code as is.

End the tax-exempt status and let churches talk about politics all they want.

Do you mean end tax exempt status for all non-profit organizations, or are you just an antichristian faggot who thinks churches should face more government discrimination?

....and now it will no longer be done.

For good or bad, we will now see the churches, synagogues and mosques take a more active role in promoting political candidates.
Nobody silenced them...what a crock of shit...they were free to join the rest of the non-voodoo-peddling society at any time and pay taxes.

So I guess all one has to do to earn special treatment is to make some freakish, magical claim and call it religion.

Do you mean end tax exempt status for all non-profit organizations, or are you just an antichristian faggot who thinks churches should face more government discrimination?
IF...and that's the important part...IF any part of a church's activities are non-profit, that should be tax-exempt too...as long as they apply for that status and can prove it yearly like other non-profits.

And I am no more anti-chris than any other religion that fits under the 1st Amendment which I am very much for.

Nobody silenced them...what a crock of shit...they were free to join the rest of the non-voodoo-peddling society at any time and pay taxes.

So I guess all one has to do to earn special treatment is to make some freakish, magical claim and call it religion.

You sound like a mindless fag full of hate. No non-profits pay taxes, including many colleges football programs who pay their coaches millions of dollars. Many non-church non-profits get lots of money from taxpayers, too, like Planned Parenthood. What special treatment do churches get, libtard? Prohibiting churches from favoring candidates sounds like silencing, fascist.

If you want to be an Atheist fag, that's fine. Just don't act like such an idiot.

Biblical Meaning:
The name Judas is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Judas is: The praised one.

Judas name meaning

You really are quite the little retarded idiot, ain't ya? Concede again you sperm burping colon jouster.

Someone as hopelessly dense as you should reconsider calling someone else a retarded idiot. Judas=Jew=praised.

Biblically, "Judas" is the word loudas. "Jew" is Ioudaios. It's the same word, idiot. The only difference is the suffix. The name Judas has a suffix meaning a male. The word Jew has a suffix used in Greek for location (i.e judean). Also, the suffix used in the greek word for Jew also is commonly used to mean a male's name, as well. Our English word "jew" comes the Latin judaeus.

After thoroughly embarrassing yourself with a display of off-topic ignorance, can you get back to topic in display your relevant ignorance?

Really? I backed up my claims with links, where are yours? All we have is what you think is true that you pulled straight outta your ass because you sound like a mindless bigot.

Bullet Proof? More like Butt Poof.

Biblical Meaning:

Judas name meaning

Really? I backed up my claims with links, where are yours? All we have is what you think is true that you pulled straight outta your ass because you sound like a mindless bigot.

Stupid Judas, I presented facts. You dispute facts, not opinion. You presented links that provided no facts to contradict me.

Biblical Meaning:

Judas name meaning

Stupid Judas, I presented facts. You dispute facts, not opinion. You presented links that provided no facts to contradict me.

Sorry Butt Poof, all I have that your claim of Loudas meaning Judas and it being a term for Jew is b.s. unless you can provide a link to back up your claims.

I know you won't.

So fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Sorry Butt Poof, all I have that your claim of Loudas meaning Judas and it being a term for Jew is b.s. unless you can provide a link to back up your claims.

I know you won't.

I can't believe shitheads as stupid as you exist. You have no idea of the word translated "Jew", even when told, and you're too incompetent to look it up, but you just know I'm wrong and you want me to know what a total shithead you are by insulting me.

I know you won't.

I can't believe shitheads as stupid as you exist. You have no idea of the word translated "Jew", even when told, and you're too incompetent to look it up, but you just know I'm wrong and you want me to know what a total shithead you are by insulting me.

No, I'm waiting for you to provide your proof. I provided mine. Where on the internet does it say that Judas is translated into Jew? Most of my Jewish friends would be laughing their asses off at your ignorance.

You sound like a mindless fag full of hate. No non-profits pay taxes, including many colleges football programs who pay their coaches millions of dollars. Many non-church non-profits get lots of money from taxpayers, too, like Planned Parenthood. What special treatment do churches get, libtard? Prohibiting churches from favoring candidates sounds like silencing, fascist.

If you want to be an Atheist fag, that's fine. Just don't act like such an idiot.
Ok, Chris......

Yo, bodecea, did you see where Bullet Poof is saying that the name Judas actually means "jew"?

I think he's showing us all how much of an ignorant bigot he is.

Forum List

Back