Silencing religious leaders with the tax code was never Constitutional...

You don't know much about those of the Jewish faith or your own Bible for that matter. Judas refers to a disciple of Jesus who betrayed Him and turned Him over to the authorities.

And, how many Southern churches have you been to? Lots of them are not too shy about letting their congregation know how they feel about things, politics included.

I have more intelligence and knowledge in my pinky than you have in your whole extended family, so you should reconsider calling me ignorant. If Judas doesn't mean Jew, what does it mean? I don't think it's a coincidence that the only Jew among Jesus' apostles was the one who betrayed him. Nor, that it was the apostle with a name that means Jew who Jesus.
And this: "the only Jew among Jesus' apostles"????? WTF? they were ALL Jews.

Every Non Profit, be it religious or not, which engages in partisan politics ought to be subject to taxes, Consider taxes paid by religious orders which benefit from for the infrastructure taxes pay for, as well as the police and fire protection they and other non religious organization receive.

Let them account for "good deeds" dollar for dollar as tax deductions and other tax breaks business and industry might receive.

....and now it will no longer be done.

For good or bad, we will now see the churches, synagogues and mosques take a more active role in promoting political candidates.

Wait, if they want to do politics, then they can pay tax the same as everyone else.

Go look at Northern Ireland and see what happens when religion takes center stage in politics.
---------------------------------------------- and thats the answer , let the Churches pay taxes and make that apply to Minority Churches that regularly ignore the ' 1956' Johnson Amendment . Better yet , let all churches ignore the 'johnson amendment' as they say what they like from the PULPITS and then let them be taxed until the 'johnson amendment' is destroyed Fridgid .

and President Trump has said that he will destroy the 'johnson amendment' just a few months ago .

....and now it will no longer be done.

For good or bad, we will now see the churches, synagogues and mosques take a more active role in promoting political candidates.

Wait, if they want to do politics, then they can pay tax the same as everyone else.

Go look at Northern Ireland and see what happens when religion takes center stage in politics.
---------------------------------------------- and thats the answer , let the Churches pay taxes and make that apply to Minority Churches that regularly ignore the ' 1956' Johnson Amendment . Better yet , let all churches ignore the 'johnson amendment' as they say what they like from the PULPITS and then let them be taxed until the 'johnson amendment' is destroyed Fridgid .

In re The Johnson Amendment:

The Johnson Amendment In 5 Questions And Answers

thankyou , so its 1954 [so thanks] but so what ?? Anyway , see what the President has to say and i think that he is the Decider Wrycatcher . --- Trump promises to 'get rid of and totally destroy the Johnson Amendment' --- so maybe the TRUMP is doing as he did with 'mrobamas' unConstitutional Mandate and the 'JA' is not being enforced any more . Course as i said earlier , minority churches have long ignored the LAW but more mainline churches have obeyed the law to their and MY political detriment Wrycatcher .

Last edited:
And this: "the only Jew among Jesus' apostles"????? WTF? they were ALL Jews.

Which verses establish the Apostles as "Jews". Even more so, how could they be Jews when the modern definition of Jew is someone who denies Jesus?

Forum List

Back