Simple Facts

The second amendment makes things clear. Gun rights ate protected. The boogey man isn't going to take my guns away. There is nothing to worry about. I don't need the NRA to tell me anything.

The 2nd Amendment is about the rights of the citizenry to form "a well regulated militia" in the event the government becomes tyrannical, you NRA-ass-kisser.
You conveniently left out "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed".
Now you will respond with "there are conditions"....Of course there are conditions. None of our rights are absolute.
Protection of the people from the tyranny of government is just one part of why there is a right to keep and bear arms.
Quote the whole paragraph. The right to own a gun was in order to create a militia, a well regulated militia.

and yet the right was given to the people, not the militia.
The second amendment makes things clear. Gun rights ate protected. The boogey man isn't going to take my guns away. There is nothing to worry about. I don't need the NRA to tell me anything.

The 2nd Amendment is about the rights of the citizenry to form "a well regulated militia" in the event the government becomes tyrannical, you NRA-ass-kisser.
You conveniently left out "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed".
Now you will respond with "there are conditions"....Of course there are conditions. None of our rights are absolute.
Protection of the people from the tyranny of government is just one part of why there is a right to keep and bear arms.
Quote the whole paragraph. The right to own a gun was in order to create a militia, a well regulated militia.
Not it isn't. Where do you see that?
The sentence I posted is a direct quote. That line is absent of ambiguity.
You can twist in the wind all you like. You are free to create your own reality. Just don't expect others to live in it

I don't have to create my own reality show. It's in the Constitution. Just because the NRA can blow smoke up your ass doesn't mean they can't blow it up mine

I don't have to create my own reality show[/QUOTE

and yet you try

You left wing nut jobs are trying every angle possible to justify "gun control".
Gun control is when law abiding citizens are free to use weapons for their personal protection against criminal acts perpetrated upon them.
Such as.....Owner Fatally Shoots Suspect in 2 Attempted Armed Robberies

Out of the 100 or so killings every single day, you have to really search to find one like this.

IOW, you are proving your position is incorrect because its based on non-facts.

Ya wanna try again?

:lol:
I was looking for a similar incident not far from my home and the search came up with this.
Ironic that it took place in a blue state like CT...
Reach? How so? There are hundreds of stories from across the country just like this. Where ordinary citizens have exercised their right to life and their right to keep and bear arms.

So no one wants to talk about the ludicrous laws that forbid me to buy Sudafed. They want to talk about what they think the constitution says about guns.

Just answer the question: since the Tylenol murders how many people have died from tainted over-the-counter drugs because laws were enacted and lawsuits were filed?

Don't try to misquote the Constitution and the Second Amendment. And by the way ask any attorney and they will tell you that the Constitution guarantees nothing.

hardly.

It gives the people the right to keep and bear arms.

Not the milita
Wrong.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state the right of the people to keep and bear arms Shall not be infringed "
The PEOPLE make up the militia, therefore the PEOPLE can keep and bear arms. The Army is not the militia. Capice?

hardly.

It gives the people the right to keep and bear arms.

Not the milita
Wrong.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state the right of the people to keep and bear arms Shall not be infringed "
You conveniently left out the comma which you did to further your anti self defense agenda.
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
This comma right ------------------------------------------------------------------^
HERE..
Don't try that shit again.

Is the post designed as a mini terrorist tool? The "safety caps" are for kids. Other manufacturing safeguards made it difficult to reseal a product on the shelf if it was tampered with.

More "simple facts":

In the 70s, one half of Americans owned a gun or lived with someone who owned a gun. That distinction must be made.

Over the succeeding decades, that percentage steadily dropped until...OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! Then gun sales experienced a surge. But it is mostly hoarding by people who already own a gun. They just went out and bought more because of the fearmongering.

Now, only 32 percent of Americans own a gun or live with someone who owns a gun. Even with the spike in gun sales under the Obama regime, gun sales have not been keeping up with population growth.

The gun makers are probably lighting candles and praying to Baal that Clinton wins the election.

HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!!

You seem to be implying that the dear leader is done with the gun non-issue, don't bet on it. In fact I'll bet there will be half a dozen court cases challenging his use of his pen and phone next year.

"Just the facts, ma'am...."

These are true figures. I remember when not only the makers of Tylenol but every other OTC drug manufacturer took it upon themselves to make it hard as hell to open up their product. Why? Liability insurance is a bitch. If the gov't would make AR15 manufacturers liable, then I would wager a lot more than 7 lives would be saved.

So as you take a blow torch, knife and scissors to open up that bottle of Tylenol, please remember this:

11891219_747243618737629_5985571949918900459_n.jpg
An over-the-counter AR15 is not an assault weapon, only a dumbass would think so. Progressives are just too lazy to find out the difference between a real assault weapon and regular semi-Auto. More laws will do nothing, will not save one person.
So don't be so naïve you simple minded fool...

Last edited:
More "simple facts":

In the 70s, one half of Americans owned a gun or lived with someone who owned a gun. That distinction must be made.

Over the succeeding decades, that percentage steadily dropped until...OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! Then gun sales experienced a surge. But it is mostly hoarding by people who already own a gun. They just went out and bought more because of the fearmongering.

Now, only 32 percent of Americans own a gun or live with someone who owns a gun. Despite a spike in gun sales under the Obama regime, gun sales have not been keeping up with population growth.

The gun makers are probably lighting candles and praying to Baal that Clinton wins the election.

HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!!

I'm sure that's what the narrative will be, and America's stunning murder rate will continue because no one is held responsible. But let one more outbreak of dog deaths due to melanine poisoning from food processed originally from China and these people will be ....up in arms!

Gun manufactures are no more responsible for people that misuse their products than are Stanley Tools for their hammers, Luis Ville Slugger for their bats or parents for their children's hands a feet.

I also seem you can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that more people are killed by people who mix alcohol and automobiles than people that are murdered with guns. I don't see you demanding liability for the alcohol or auto manufactures.

n 2013, 10,076 people were killed in alcohol-impaired driving crashes, accounting for nearly one-third (31%) of all traffic-related deaths in the United States.1

Impaired Driving: Get the Facts | Motor Vehicle Safety | CDC Injury Center

You can thank the Brady Act for that plunge in the homicide rate. Your chart starts in 1993. That's not a coincidence. Your propaganda ministry framed the picture that way deliberately so you couldn't see the before and after.

What before and after, you may be wondering.

This one: The Brady Act was enacted in 1993.

opvlmb.png

And here you were, probably bleeving the number of guns had something to do with it. That's why your propaganda ministry framed the picture that way. So you would come to that idiotic conclusion.

And the percentage of gun owners has plummeted since the 70s. So while there may be more guns out there, there are a lot less gun owners per 1,000 people.

So...as the percentage of gun owners has been dropping, so has the homicide rate.

330a1zt.png

These are true figures. I remember when not only the makers of Tylenol but every other OTC drug manufacturer took it upon themselves to make it hard as hell to open up their product. Why? Liability insurance is a bitch. If the gov't would make AR15 manufacturers liable, then I would wager a lot more than 7 lives would be saved.

So as you take a blow torch, knife and scissors to open up that bottle of Tylenol, please remember this:

"Guns don't kill people,
people with guns kill people"
~~Fred Sanford

"Guns don't kill people,
people with guns kill people"
~~Fred Sanford
People kill people with guns. If they had to resort to knives, axes or poison the murder rate would fall through the floor to the basement, otherwise known as your bedroom.
Na, not really... They will use bombs

You can thank the Brady Act for that plunge in the homicide rate. Your chart starts in 1993. That's not a coincidence. Your propaganda ministry framed the picture that way deliberately so you couldn't see the before and after.

What before and after, you may be wondering.

This one: The Brady Act was enacted in 1993.

opvlmb.png

And here you were, probably bleeving the number of guns had something to do with it. That's why your propaganda ministry framed the picture that way. So you would come to that idiotic conclusion.

And the percentage of gun owners has plummeted since the 70s. So while there may be more guns out there, there are a lot less gun owners per 1,000 people.

So...as the percentage of gun owners has been dropping, so has the homicide rate.

330a1zt.png

My version of gun control.

th

So how is it that we stopped all tainted OTC drugs but can't stop mass murders or individual killings by gun?

Why is it that I have to show two forms of photo ID to buy a nasal decongestant at CVS? Insurance liability! From every manufacturer who makes and distributes pseudoephedrine.

Because it's used to make meth, and we all know that we have to keep meth off the streets, but semi-automatic weapons? No problem.

I could be more liable for squirting nasal spray at an 18-year-old than carrying a gun into McDonald's. How fucked up is that?
Are you stupid in the head??
Guns, semi auto or not don't kill people... Dumba$$

Na, not really

I believe you have misunderstood my post. I used to be a member of the NRA, but because now I see how they are full of it and I see it, I am no longer a member because they use fear to try and get my money. I am a hunter who clearly sees nobody is out to take away my hunting rifle. That is pure lies. Therefore I am o longer a member. I still have the right to own my hunting rifle. There is no threat to that. The NRA would have me believe different. I believe in background checks and sensible laws. Felons don't need guns.
The NRA is harmless

One guy failed to blow up a plane with his shoe and now we all have to take off our shoes.

More or less 100 people killed by guns every day and our reaction is to make more guns available to the very people who should not have guns.
Cry me a river, only a fool believes guns kill people...

You left wing nut jobs are trying every angle possible to justify "gun control".
Gun control is when law abiding citizens are free to use weapons for their personal protection against criminal acts perpetrated upon them.
Such as.....Owner Fatally Shoots Suspect in 2 Attempted Armed Robberies
I'm all for sane, law-abiding people owning guns. Totally for it.

And now...that "left wing nut job" Ronald Reagan: Why I'm for the Brady Bill
The Brady bill was a failed unconstitutional bill made up by naïve ignorant fools, with not even a bit of commonsense to their name.

Maybe we should be going after a cure for cancer rather than guns. Libturds have all their priorities in their big toe.

Cancer Facts & Figures 2015
acspc-044572.png

This annual report provides the estimated numbers of new cancer cases and deaths in 2015, as well as current cancer incidence, mortality, and survival statistics and information on cancer symptoms, risk factors, early detection, and treatment. In 2015, there will be an estimated 1,658,370 new cancer cases diagnosed and 589,430 cancer deaths in the US. (Please note: The projected numbers of new cancer cases and deaths in 2015 should not be compared with previous years to track cancer trends because they are model-based and vary from year to year for reasons other than changes in cancer occurrence. Age-standardized incidence and death rates should be used to measure cancer trends.)

DOWNLOAD CANCER FACTS &

Cancer Facts and Statistics 2015 | Research | American Cancer Society

Forum List

Back