Simple Poll on Israel

Does israel have the right to exist?

• Total voters
Simple poll on Israel . Does Israel have the right to exist?

And the point of this poll is?

Wow you are a real genius asking that question! :cuckoo:
Here is another tough one for ya: 2+2= what! Don't strain yourself on this one! If you need help just ask! :lol:

Given how sheisty you are, hook, it's a pertinent question. I realize that you are not a deep pond and all but there is a huge difference between a right for israel to exist and a right for a JEWISH israel to exist.

The French and the Germans have separate states. Is that segregation? How about Vietnam and Laos?

the French and Germans don't both claim the same land or have historic validity in the exact same area, do they?

But, since you want to toss out asinine examples.. perhaps you can tell me why our American southwest isn't purged of every latino whose ancestors named cities like San Diego. yet, we maintain a mexican border. Amazing, I know.

The reality is Israel is a hell of a lot stronger than the Palestinians. When you're the weaker party, you don't come to the table demanding that if all your terms are not met, you're going to refuse to accept a deal. If the Germans had came to the US after D-Day and said they'd surrender, but only if they were allowed to keep half of France and that Hitler would remain in power, they would have been laughed out of the room.

ahh, so rationalized genocide is merely a matter of who wields the bigger gun. gotcha.

:cuckoo:

Thank god those black south afrikaners made their move before whites in the nation got a nuke!

:lol:

You forget. Palestinians are not nazis. Funny how that goes unnoticed.

The French and the Germans have separate states. Is that segregation? How about Vietnam and Laos?

the French and Germans don't both claim the same land or have historic validity in the exact same area, do they?

But, since you want to toss out asinine examples.. perhaps you can tell me why our American southwest isn't purged of every latino whose ancestors named cities like San Diego. yet, we maintain a mexican border. Amazing, I know.

Except for a very small minority, Hispanic-Americans buy into the fundamentals of the American system.

In the case of the Arab population of the region, you've got a shitton of people who would wish nothing more than to kill as many Jews as possible.

The reality is Israel is a hell of a lot stronger than the Palestinians. When you're the weaker party, you don't come to the table demanding that if all your terms are not met, you're going to refuse to accept a deal. If the Germans had came to the US after D-Day and said they'd surrender, but only if they were allowed to keep half of France and that Hitler would remain in power, they would have been laughed out of the room.

ahh, so rationalized genocide is merely a matter of who wields the bigger gun. gotcha.

Thank god those black south afrikaners made their move before whites in the nation got a nuke!

Having separate states equals genocide?

Except for a very small minority, Hispanic-Americans buy into the fundamentals of the American system.

In the case of the Arab population of the region, you've got a shitton of people who would wish nothing more than to kill as many Jews as possible.

Indeed. because WE DONT SET UP A SEPARATE FUCKING STATUS FOR NON WHITES AND THEY HAVE A REASON TO INVEST IN OUR CULTURAL IDENTITY.

same thing happened to post-slavery blacks. funny how that equality thing tends to deflate ethnic line drawing.

and, until you provide your evidence that a fucking pali national survey was conducted that proves that every fucking pali wants their own personal vial of jew blood I'm afriad you are going to have to forgive me for putting your forum input on par with Ghooks.

after all, I've got evidence of rife racism in israel.. I'll post mine if you post yours...

:eusa_whistle:

yes. Ever read a book about the 200 years that North American natives tried to fend off their future RESERVATION status? That worked out well, didn't it? I mean, Andrew Jackson HAD BETTER WEAPONS!

Indeed. because WE DONT SET UP A SEPARATE FUCKING STATUS FOR NON WHITES AND THEY HAVE A REASON TO INVEST IN OUR CULTURAL IDENTITY.

same thing happened to post-slavery blacks. funny how that equality thing tends to deflate ethnic line drawing.

and, until you provide your evidence that a fucking pali national survey was conducted that proves that every fucking pali wants their own personal vial of jew blood I'm afriad you are going to have to forgive me for putting your forum input on par with Ghooks.

after all, I've got evidence of rife racism in israel.. I'll post mine if you post yours...

Of course there is racism in Israel. I'm not denying that. This isn't a one-sided conflict. However, when both of the leading political factions in the Palestinian Territories have the elimination of Israel as a core plank in their political platforms, it's not much of a stretch to say a peaceful solution between the groups can't exist. If you want evidence of how Jews would be treated in bi-national state, look at how Jews are treated in the Palestinian territories. O wait, there aren't any because they had to flee due to safety concerns.

yes. Ever read a book about the 200 years that North American natives tried to fend off their future RESERVATION status? That worked out well, didn't it? I mean, Andrew Jackson HAD BETTER WEAPONS!

How would an independent Palestinian state be a reservation?

Of course there is racism in Israel. I'm not denying that. This isn't a one-sided conflict. However, when both of the leading political factions in the Palestinian Territories have the elimination of Israel as a core plank in their political platforms, it's not much of a stretch to say a peaceful solution between the groups can't exist. If you want evidence of how Jews would be treated in bi-national state, look at how Jews are treated in the Palestinian territories. O wait, there aren't any because they had to flee due to safety concerns.

Your assertion assumes that every pali shoots out of a fucking vagina looking for a jew to kill. if you have evidence that palis hate jews more than jews hate palis id love to see it. Like I said, I HAVE evidence of the rife racism of zionism in israel. I'm ready to trade evidence when you are.

There is a giant difference between the elimination of JEWS and the elimination of ZIONISM. You may ignore the differences in order to dance around like a shit throwing monkey over Iran president quotes and the like but some of us are not purposefully obtuse.

And yes, it's nothing short of half assed apathy that convinces you that there can never be peace. Thankfully, we didn't have that same motivation when OUR minorities let us know that they were tired of being treated like shit.

ps, it't funny that you cry wolf regarding jews' safety given the aparthied walls and bibi green lighting MORE jewish settlements on the west bank just last week. Clearly, you have no dog in this race.

:thup:

How would an independent Palestinian state be a reservation?

go spend a day behind a fucking apartheid wall and answer your own question. Under a two state solution israel will demand and recieve anything it wants. From water supplies to military regulations the very idea that israel will allow a pali state that isn't on a leash is just laughable.

you know.. kinda like a neutered nation of injuns.

I encourage you to research the attack. I know for a FACT that military aviators must be able to recognize type and nationality of surface vessels. My father had a little box that held slides with a shutter. In the BLINK OF AN EYE he had to give class and nationality of and surface vessel.

I encourage you to research the attack. I know for a FACT that military aviators must be able to recognize type and nationality of surface vessels. My father had a little box that held slides with a shutter. In the BLINK OF AN EYE he had to give class and nationality of and surface vessel.
i have

Dive have you REALLY cause I don't see how ANYONE could look at the evidence and tell me it was a "fog of war" moment. Why did they PRESS the attack for HOURS? I guess they just didn't notice the AMERICAN FLAG flying on the ship. WHY did they attack with UNMARKED AIRCRAFT!!!??? Go ahead and sell me on your view that it was all just some sort of ACCIDENT!!

I've got a BETTER poll question......Did Israel have the "RIGHT" to attack the USS Liberty in INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

No, but it was friendly fire during a war! A very very short and one sided war, but a war nonetheless. The USS Liberty was a tragedy not doubt, but far from a conspiracy. There are a million threads on the issue, so I suggest not going into that here, since it will derail this thread fast. Hell any thread that Shogun enters gets derailed I guess.

:offtopic:

Ditto smart guy! I suggest you all also take some lessons in common sense also! :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back