simple question for the WTC collapse

How does that video prove any of Eot's conspiracy theories? If that is the core then it shows exactly the opposite of what he is alleging. His imaginary "pre-cuts" would have been made to the core as well as the curtain walls. So it should have been part of the initial collapse but instead it continued to remain briefly "upright" as the rest of the building came down. What is even more revealing is that the core would have ended up on the top of the debris which means that any imaginary "pre-cuts" would have been clearly visible to both the inspection and clean up crews. Yet another glaring inconsistency in the conspiracy theory.

WHY DO YOU REFER TO A FEW SLIVERS AS THE CORE ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t64rlnaCqY8&list=PL2CFDF5211D6ED8CF]WTC Spire fall apart - YouTube[/ame]

Why do you persist in believing that there were "pre-cuts" when there is zero evidence for any at all? Let me reiterate my question, how does that video prove any of your conspiracy theories? Simply posting videos that don't support your allegations isn't getting you anywhere.

No ,they are non -intelligent explosives that can that did not cut or burn completely through in a small area allowing them to stand for a few secs longer than the rest

Where are your ejected beams/core columns/perimeter columns 4 seconds after the collapse initiation eots?

Your hero Chandler says they were ejected at 60 to 70 mph?!

the thickness of the steel in the core columns tapered from bottom to top.

You keep avoiding two questions that have been asked of you.

1. Where are the ejected heavy core/perimeter columns OUTSIDE of the footprint traveling at 60 to 70 mph due to explosives?

2 Seconds after collapse initiation:

3 seconds after collapse initiation:

The explosives in the core have supposedly all gone of to initiate the collapse therfore should have ejected columns/beams/concrete. Where is it all?

2. Please explain how TakeAStepBack's quote below pertains to the verinage demolition at 3:22 of the video I have posted previously.
Kinetic energy can't be used for two separate works. So it either expelled that energy as it sheered off (meaning that the total mass of the upper section became smaller, along with its potential/kinetic energy along the way), or it used it to pulverize the section below it. One or the other, not both. You would need an energy input for that to occur and we dont have one. Unless you know something we dont.

The upper section (which was three floors) of the building in the verinage video I posted turn to debris. What caused the lower section to shear apart/collapse from the top down?

trying to derail the thread with your homosexual obsessions again ? it s amazing how you can eventually bring any thread around to the topic of homosexuality..whats up with that ?
I did nothing of the kind.
you posted these gems : "that was a response to daws jumping on a simple typo..and I was making the point he is no one to play he spot the typo game"- eots

Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
"funny how every time somebody brings up homosexuality even in jest, eot's is johnny on the spot seems kinda gay to me!
BTW this thread did not start as a discussion of wtc7 byou eot's pulled it that way and ther is no rule thar states it must remain that way.
right.."-eots
an epic fail at not taking responsibility..

trying to derail the thread with your homosexual obsessions again ? it s amazing how you can eventually bring any thread around to the topic of homosexuality..whats up with that ?
you posted these gems : "that was a response to daws jumping on a simple typo..and I was making the point he is no one to play he spot the typo game"- eots

"funny how every time somebody brings up homosexuality even in jest, eot's is johnny on the spot seems kinda gay to me!
BTW this thread did not start as a discussion of wtc7 byou eot's pulled it that way and ther is no rule thar states it must remain that way.
right.."-eots

Wow, what a jumbled mess this post is..take the rest of the day off

right.."-eots

Wow, what a jumbled mess this post is..take the rest of the day off
another claSSIC EOT'S DODGE!
FAIN illITERACY ..IN EOTS CASE MOST LIKELY NOT.

Last edited:
fun fact: when eot's posts several youtube clips in a row he's failing!

Not to mention flailing! Seriously there is nothing in those clips that supports him. He has literally crashed and burned on "controlled demolition", 767 airspeed and now this imaginary "vaporization of the cores" or whatever straw he is grabbing at. 3 strikes is all it takes in baseball. How many strikes do they give conspiracy theorists?

Where are your ejected beams/core columns/perimeter columns 4 seconds after the collapse initiation eots?

Your hero Chandler says they were ejected at 60 to 70 mph?!

1. Where are the ejected heavy core/perimeter columns OUTSIDE of the footprint traveling at 60 to 70 mph due to explosives?

The explosives in the core have supposedly all gone of to initiate the collapse therfore should have ejected columns/beams/concrete. Where is it all?

2. Please explain how TakeAStepBack's quote below pertains to the verinage demolition at 3:22 of the video I have posted previously.
Kinetic energy can't be used for two separate works. So it either expelled that energy as it sheered off (meaning that the total mass of the upper section became smaller, along with its potential/kinetic energy along the way), or it used it to pulverize the section below it. One or the other, not both. You would need an energy input for that to occur and we dont have one. Unless you know something we dont.

(which was three floors) of the building in the verinage video I posted turn to debris. What caused the lower section to shear apart/collapse from the top down?

The upper section was not three floors..it was three floors that were removed

(which was three floors) of the building in the verinage video I posted turn to debris. What caused the lower section to shear apart/collapse from the top down?

"Removed"? By what exactly? And where did they go?

"Removed"? By what exactly? And where did they go?

they were pulled out with hydralics

fun fact: when eot's posts several youtube clips in a row he's failing!

Not to mention flailing! Seriously there is nothing in those clips that supports him. He has literally crashed and burned on "controlled demolition", 767 airspeed and now this imaginary "vaporization of the cores" or whatever straw he is grabbing at. 3 strikes is all it takes in baseball. How many strikes do they give conspiracy theorists?
It's been close to two years that I've been "debating"this topic with eot's and his band of CT'S.
so the answer is, when he dies or or his wife /girlfriend gets tired of the bullshit.

verinage requires prep and all the supports to be pulled simultaneously to induce global failure, hence you just proved a demolition.timing is critical, the higher the building the more critical timing is. you need to show that fire can simultaneously remove the supports to create a straight down verinage.

verinage requires prep and all the supports to be pulled simultaneously to induce global failure, hence you just proved a demolition.timing is critical, the higher the building the more critical timing is. you need to show that fire can simultaneously remove the supports to create a straight down verinage.
the Verinage technique conclusively disproves the assertion that such a thing is impossible without explosives, so "truther" claims based on that assertion are clearly invalid. WTC1 and 2 were similar to a Verinage, except there is no evidence to suggest that the occupied buildings were rigged with cables and giant hydraulic winches to yank out the support structure. Nor is any such thing necessary, given what we know about the initial damage from the planes and the subsequent effects of the fires. As Bazant demonstrated with quantitative analysis (which "truthers" have repeatedly failed to refute), after the collapses began, the buildings were doomed because they simply did not have the reserve capacity to absorb the energy released -- i.e. the exact reason that Verinage works.

The reason that WTC7 looks much like a conventional demolition -- at least, the part of it that we can actually see in the videos, which is just the upper half falling -- is because for that upper part of the building, the same basic thing is going on as in a conventional demolition: When the lower structure is no longer supporting the upper structure, gravity takes over and destroys the entire thing. Just watching the upper half, it could hardly look any different regardless of the initiating events, but the thing that irrefutably makes it different from a conventional demolition is that if explosives had been used to initiate the collapse, the distinctive sound that much explosives would produce would have easily been heard miles away and the shock waves would have shattered windows for blocks around. And again, no such explanation is required, given what we know about the effects of fire (i.e. it causes steel to expand) and the design of the building (i.e. it wasn't designed to withstand thermal expansion during a 7-hour unfought fire or the progressive failures that occurred after the initial column failure).

The absence of evidence of explosives in all three cases -- not in the quantity that would be required, anyway -- led frustrated but imaginative "truthers" to speculate that thermite was used instead. However, there is no credible evidence of thermite on the site, no credible evidence of thermite damage to the structures, and no credible evidence that such a demolition is even possible with current technology.

So, "truthers" claim that instead of simply planting some big-assed truck bombs and blaiming it on terrorists, the "perps" concocted a ridiculously complicated and unnecessarily risky hoax involving fake hijackings and demolitions using an unproven technology, then somehow managed to coerce hundreds of people into assisting and covering up, and then somehow managed to not only leave no evidence of what "really" happened but not a single participant willing to ruin the whole thing and send them to a probable execution by squealing. When you propose something that is that outrageously implausible on its face, you need some damn good evidence, and it just ain't there.

And that's all I intend to say on this thread, since the subject here is just the pathological epistemology of conspiracy theorists. If you want to continue the 9/11 argument, you know where that is supposed to happen.
No, not "incidents of a controlled demolition method called Verinage" (Reply #43) - Democratic Underground

Forum List

Back