simple question for the WTC collapse

here's another good one for you eots, numan, takeastepback...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ujquavbmjw

the antenna visibly starts to descend at 1:23 so obviously the explosives in the core have gone off. In the frame at 1:24 where are all the ejected column due to those explosions? According to chandler and his crap, heavy columns were ejected sideways at 70 mph. That translates into 103 feet per second. In two seconds that's 206 feet. I see nothing being ejected at 1:25, two seconds after the antenna starts to visibly go down. What about 1:26? Still no columns being ejected. Now were up to 309 feet at 70 mph.

What's going on you guys?

I see no massive squibs either at 1:24.

Screenshot of 1:25. Where are the ejected "heavy beams and columns" traveling at 70 mph? They sould have traveled 206 by at this point? I see no core columns crashing through the perimeter columns. I see no perimeter columns peeling away from the building.

screenshot of video at 1:26. Core columns and perimeter columns should have traveled 309 at this point. Don't see them there either.

:eusa_whistle:

yor still shot from photobucket means nothing

gee demolitions can go wrong? Yet we are to believe that the three largest ever attempted were prepared in secret and went off without a hitch even after planes slammed into two of them....

Got it......

but why did the dynamic load not crush the rest of the building ollie ?

why did your explosives in the core not demolish the remaining core? What caused the floors to shear from around the remaining core?

your seconed photo is very questionable..as for the remaning slivers core it collapsed in secs straight down into itself as if it was melting

Last edited:
here's another good one for you eots, numan, takeastepback...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ujquavbmjw

the antenna visibly starts to descend at 1:23 so obviously the explosives in the core have gone off. In the frame at 1:24 where are all the ejected column due to those explosions? According to chandler and his crap, heavy columns were ejected sideways at 70 mph. That translates into 103 feet per second. In two seconds that's 206 feet. I see nothing being ejected at 1:25, two seconds after the antenna starts to visibly go down. What about 1:26? Still no columns being ejected. Now were up to 309 feet at 70 mph.

What's going on you guys?

I see no massive squibs either at 1:24.

Screenshot of 1:25. Where are the ejected "heavy beams and columns" traveling at 70 mph? They sould have traveled 206 by at this point? I see no core columns crashing through the perimeter columns. I see no perimeter columns peeling away from the building.

screenshot of video at 1:26. Core columns and perimeter columns should have traveled 309 at this point. Don't see them there either.

:eusa_whistle:

yor still shot from photobucket means nothing

It's a screenshot of the video I linked at the top of the post dumbass!

:lol:

Watch the video and pause it at the times I show. Take ANY video and pause it. You'll get the same results.

No ejected beams/concrete at the time the supposed explosives went off. This blows your ejected beams/columns/concrete crap out of the water.

You guys have no clue.

I suggest you look a femr2's video analysis. His work shows movement of WTC1 9 seconds prior to "release" AND shows that the acceleration was not smooth, indicating a non-freefall descent.

Is this the clown that makes the claim the towers slow by a millseconed each time it hits a floor so therefore its not smooth and not free -fall ?

What caused motion in WTC1 9 seconds PRIOR to the "release" of the upper section?

explosives

why did your explosives in the core not demolish the remaining core? What caused the floors to shear from around the remaining core?

your seconed photo is very questionable..as for the remaning slivers core it collapsed in secs straight down into itself as if it was melting

Why were there ANY core columns? Supposedly the explosives got rid of the floors and every thing else. How did they miss the columns you show still standing? Were these "intelligent" explosions capable of choosing what components they would miss?

Is this the clown that makes the claim the towers slow by a millseconed each time it hits a floor so therefore its not smooth and not free -fall ?

What caused motion in WTC1 9 seconds PRIOR to the "release" of the upper section?

explosives

Where are the ejected beams/squibs/concrete for those?

Jesus! You make this too easy.

You're debwunking your own claims!

Right.

Because it goes against what you believe.

Got it.

:cuckoo:

Why were there ANY core columns? Supposedly the explosives got rid of the floors and every thing else. How did they miss the columns you show still standing? Were these "intelligent" explosions capable of choosing what components they would miss?

No ,they are non -intelligent explosives that can that did not cut or burn completely through in a small area allowing them to stand for a few secs longer than the rest

No ,they are non -intelligent explosives that can that did not cut or burn completely through in a small area allowing them to stand for a few secs longer than the rest

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Priceless...

right.

Because it goes against what you believe.

Got it.

:cuckoo:

No ,because i can not find it in video just your still shot ..as well there is nothing to show it going from this solid block to the slivers we see in the video when the dust clears

Last edited:

Where are your ejected beams/core columns/perimeter columns 4 seconds after the collapse initiation eots?

Your hero Chandler says they were ejected at 60 to 70 mph?!

explosives

do squids come from every single floor during the collapse ?

Easy cupcake. Air pressure as a result of the collapsing upper section.

Your explosives bullshit is shown to be CRAP!

I'll ask you again. Where are the ejected columns that are supposed to be traveling at 60 to 70 mph as a result of the explosives? The core is clearly failed yet no explosions!!!!

What's going on eots?

I'll ask you again. Where are the ejected columns that are supposed to be traveling at 60 to 70 mph as a result of the explosives? The core is clearly failed yet no explosions!!!!

What's going on eots?

no explosions ?

Still won't touch this eh eots? Chickenshit.

The issue at hand is that you're saying the upper section of the building sheered off into debris on its way down. Kinetic energy can't be used for two separate works. So it either expelled that energy as it sheered off (meaning that the total mass of the upper section became smaller, along with its potential/kinetic energy along the way), or it used it to pulverize the section below it. One or the other, not both. You would need an energy input for that to occur and we dont have one. Unless you know something we dont.

Explain how TakeAStepBack's "understanding" of the laws of physics stated above pertains to the building at 3:22 in my verinage video.

How did the lower section get demolished if the upper section used all it's kinetic energy to demolish itself?

I see TakeAStepBack ran away from this thread.

I wonder why?

Last edited:

What's going on eots?

no explosions ?

Where are the ejected beams and columns traveling at 60 to 70 mph due to the explosives going off eots?

Forum List

Back