Simple Question: Has Trump Sent Troops To Seattle Yet ?

The Mayor and city council have decided to back down so now it’s up to the governor. My hunch is he will defer it back to the Mayors office. In short Washington is toast. This is just another shining example of the workings of the progressive fascist mind set.

He blusters and bullshits, but has he done it.

Simple question.
No, nor should he
Ahhhh, come on. One little tank and one little flamethrower.
...will cost Trump the election.

The plotters are desperate for Trump to treat the street urchins as cannon fodder. Xi is probably thinking, "WTF!? This was a great plan! If this happened in China we'd send in flame thrower tanks and burn them all out, why is Orange Man so lazy?"

Simple question.
No, nor should he
Ahhhh, come on. One little tank and one little flamethrower.
...will cost Trump the election.

The plotters are desperate for Trump to treat the street urchins as cannon fodder. Xi is probably thinking, "WTF!? This was a great plan! If this happened in China we'd send in flame thrower tanks and burn them all out, why is Orange Man so lazy?"
Meanwhile Putin is excepting congratulations for his help in fn up America by getting the pos trump elected

Just like knowing Republicans are burning
Thats not how the demo rat aldermen in chicago are telling it

their neighborhoods are burning down and thats putting obama voters to the torch

Simple question.
Trump is getting a lot of static from disloyal ex-generals

and liberals aka democrats are giddy as America burns
The Generals are very loyal, but to the country, not trump.
Don't count on it. We have generals appointed by Obama that agreed to fire on US citizens, should he order them to. He fired 197 that refused.
So loyalty to country may not be their stance.

Trump does his usual thing....talk.

And the left goes full-on baboon.

Trump is easy to read if you're not blinded by TDS.

Trump wants NATO to pay what they agreed to...they laugh at him...so he threatens to pull out of NATO.

He is not really going to pull out of NATO and upset the balance of world power...he just want them to pay what they agreed to. But the leftist media went nuts over it.

In the same way...Trump threatening to send troops into CHAZ is only a way of forcing CNN to report on it. So more people can see the democrats for the FILTH that they are.

He has no intention of doing it unless citizens started being murdered in mass...OK, then I believe he would do it. But not before!

Last edited:
What he needs to do is send in a 100 girl scouts armed with paint balls.

They'd have things squared away in a couple of hours.

I disagree

it was the flag still flying over burned out cities I was thinking of when I called them disloyal
Active duty should not be sent by Federal Government. The Governors have National Guard troops that can be put on the street if the Governor thinks it warranted. Posse Comitatus can be argued but it was written to prevent that very thing, and politicians and the Generals know this. Subjugating states to the armed rule of the Federal Government is not to be taken lightly. Last time Federal troops used was at the request of a governor. Unless things have changed, Guardsmen used to get some riot training while at active duty basic that the active army did not even have to go to. I remember it well. Did not know I would actually be on the street, armed to the teeth less than a year later, at the order of a Governor.

Simple question.
Trump is getting a lot of static from disloyal ex-generals

and liberals aka democrats are giddy as America burns
Don't count on it. We have generals appointed by Obama that agreed to fire on US citizens, should he order them to. He fired 197 that refused.
So loyalty to country may not be their stance.
Was not aware Obama fired 197 (troops or Officers?) for refusing to be ordered into a state to put down riot or insurrection. Can you give me a reference?

Forum List

Back