Simply Beautiful: Trump Posts Scorching Reply to Lawsuit Filed By ‘Failed’ New York Attorney General Letitia James

Estimating 30,000 when it is 11,000 is an attempt to defraud.
No it was an estimate....literally, if you make an estimate, you are guessing....moreover, the banks appraise property before they give a loan.

This is a last ditch weak effort by the demafascist in NY

No it was an estimate....literally, if you make an estimate, you are guessing....moreover, the banks appraise property before they give a loan.

This is a last ditch weak effort by the demafascist in NY

10,000 as an estimate? OK. 13,000 as an estimate. OK. 30,000 is an attempt to deceive.

Trump has been cheating banks,insurers and investors so long he probably thinks it's okay.
What has inflation been the last few years and decades. Why do we get a pittance in savings accounts and checking accounts? And even charged for it. We the peons. The peasants. The suckers.

If you claim in disclosure statements that your apartment is 30,000 sq feet when it reality it is 11,000 square feet, that is not hard to prove.
The only dispute is about the value of the property, and that number is purely subjective.

Those with the intent to deceive, yes.
huh? you make no sense. Do you know how banks give loans? do you know how Govt determines value of property for real estate taxes?

Clearly you don't, and this AG clearly is preying on idiots like youself.

Banks get their own appraisal, Govt does their own as well....

what I value, or what the market can give, is different as well.

That would be everyone. apparently.
Right? I value my property at a high rate when I want a loan, but when it comes to the Govt, I value it at a lower rate....with that said, what's it's actual value is, if I were to sell it, might be competely different

It's amazing how the Dembots are so clueless

The only dispute is about the value of the property, and that number is purely subjective.

No it isn't. I'm not going to be able to claim my property is worth 5 million dollars and expect that to be simply accepted.

huh? you make no sense. Do you know how banks give loans? do you know how Govt determines value of property for real estate taxes?

Clearly you don't, and this AG clearly is preying on idiots like youself.

Banks get their own appraisal, Govt does their own as well....

what I value, or what the market can give, is different as well.

We will let the courts decide. I imagine Trump settles before then though.

No it isn't. I'm not going to be able to claim my property is worth 5 million dollars and expect that to be simply accepted.
of course not...that's why the Govt and the banks appraise the property as well, and they set the values for themselves.

Clearly, you have never owned real estate

Really? Trump can (and I'm sure he will) put on a good show in front of cameras and microphones. But in court, he's a mouse as the 440 times he invoked the 5th Amendment for this case conclusively prove.

AG James has the Trump Organization's records to prove NY's case, and that can't be wished away.

Aside from that, I think that everyone who's watched Trump over the years can tell that he's not the kind of man who would be dissuaded from doing something he wants to do just because of laws against such actions. Clearly, that's why Trump is in such legal peril now all across the country because he's never felt constrained by laws, ethics, or morality. Trump's defiance to returning national security files to the gov't for well over a year simply punctuates his personal belief that he can do whatever he wants to do.

Trump's arrogance is simply astounding, and it's his arrogance that will more than likely lead to his downfall and the dissolution of the Trump Organization.

Clearly, Trump learned nothing from what happened to Trump University or the Trump Foundation. But to be fair, the Trump Organization was gaming the system years earlier. Having said that, Trump thought he could protect himself by not sending e-mails or texts and by surrounding himself by people who could conceivably take the fall for him. But there's a paper trail, and nobody believes for a NY minute that anything happened in the Trump Organization without his knowledge and approval. Trump's only legal hope now is to portray himself as some kind of hapless dupe being manipulated by others. But can he do that after a lifetime of claiming to be a financial and business genius and a modern-day Midas who had the golden touch? I wonder how that would sit with his base.
You poor TDS kooks are so stupid. This isnt even worthy of the press you wackos give it and will explode all over her ugly black face.

Forum List

Back