Simply Beautiful: Trump Posts Scorching Reply to Lawsuit Filed By ‘Failed’ New York Attorney General Letitia James

So you are ok with Govt filing fritivous lawsuits for political gain, and try to force settlements? Very Stalinist of you

You say frivolous and I say let it play out as this is pretty typical of Trump's entire life.

Trump has been cheating banks,insurers and investors so long he probably thinks it's okay.
Spare us your idiocies. This is just another sleazy attempt to get Trump indicted so he can't run for office. Trump hasn't cheated anyone. Only brain damaged progs are swallowing this horseshit.

Spare us your idiocies. This is just another sleazy attempt to get Trump indicted so he can't run for office. Trump hasn't cheated anyone. Only brain damaged progs are swallowing this horseshit.

Trump has been cheating people since the early 1980s. Why do you think US banks won't touch him? Why do you think no first rate lawyer will defend him?

You say frivolous and I say let it play out as this is pretty typical of Trump's entire life.
I wouldn't say entire life, the demafascit didn't weaponize their office and abuse their power against him until he started to run for office.

What a brutal response to the racist black AG, Letitia James. He totally humiliates her lol. All I have to say is Trump and his family have nothing to worry about. This civil lawsuit is going nowhere.

How is this statement by trump ANY different than ALL of his other responses?

It’s not, it’s old and recycled jibberish.

Disgraced
Failed
Racist
Loser

Trump uses as many ‘big words’ LOL, that he can while saying nothing.

I wouldn't say entire life, the demafascit didn't weaponize their office and abuse their power against him until he started to run for office.

Right, this is the first time he has been sued. LOL

Forum List

Back