Simply Beautiful: Trump Posts Scorching Reply to Lawsuit Filed By ‘Failed’ New York Attorney General Letitia James

Calling your property 30,000 sq ft when it is 11,000 sq ft is nothing but an attempt to defraud.

Defraud what? If you claim your 11,000 sq ft property is 30,000, you pay more property tax on it. The local government makes out on your error.

All of that may be true, but again, that does not mean he didn't do what he is accused of doing. It's been his standard operating practice for most of his adult life.

Right, and he did it for so long and never got caught, right?

He claimed it to the bank, not the city. A bank doesn't tax your property but I have to think you know this.

A bank does their homework. They check government records for accuracy. If Trump claims his apartments are 30K sq ft, then he's paying tax on 30K sq ft apartments. Hell, if I gave you my name, you could look up the exact sq footage of my apartments since government records are open to everybody.

A bank does their homework. They check government records for accuracy. If Trump claims his apartments are 30K sq ft, then he's paying tax on 30K sq ft apartments. Hell, if I gave you my name, you could look up the exact sq footage of my apartments since government records are open to everybody.

It was looked up. He claimed 30,000 when it was 11,000 according to the lawsuit. As previously noted before, there is a reason U.S. banks quit dealing with him.

What he is accused of doing is...well nothing....

The AG literally said in 2018 when she was elected, that she was going to sue him....she didn't know anything, hadn't done an investigation....nothing....but she said she was going to do it....that is Stalinsit and clearly this was politically motivated. Complete abuse of power...but you all don't care....Dembot cultist

But you know Trump doesn't get attacked without a return. He will keep suing her right back until she's pennyless. Trump has the resources to play this game--she doesn't.

Back peddle again. We were talking about Trump exaggerating the sq footage of his apartments and you responded by saying he's done that most of his life.

I stated fraud has been his standard practice for years. I noted he was first sued in at least 1973 and many times since then and it wasn't over the sq ft of his apt.

It was looked up. He claimed 30,000 when it was 11,000 according to the lawsuit. As previously noted before, there is a reason U.S. banks quit dealing with him.

He deals with US banks all the time. The business dealings between bank and customer is not any of the governments business.

Fraud is a criminal offense, Simp.

Why no criminal charges?

I asked that yesterday. Since then I read he has been referred to the IRS for criminal charges. It should be criminal and then civil though. I agree with that.

I stated fraud has been his standard practice for years. I noted he was first sued in at least 1973 and many times since then and it wasn't over the sq ft of his apt.

Liar. Again, your quote:

All of that may be true, but again, that does not mean he didn't do what he is accused of doing. It's been his standard operating practice for most of his adult life.
That does not mean he didn't do what he's accused of doing. So what are you claiming he did? Exaggerate the sq footage of his apartments. Follow up: it's been a standard all of his life.

So glad I didn't go to public school.

Liar. Again, your quote:

That does not mean he didn't do what he's accused of doing. So what are you claiming he did? Exaggerate the sq footage of his apartments. Follow up: it's been a standard all of his life.

So glad I didn't go to public school.

Yes, he is accused of committing fraud. It's not just this one thing.

Forum List

Back