Simply Beautiful: Trump Posts Scorching Reply to Lawsuit Filed By ‘Failed’ New York Attorney General Letitia James

What a brutal response to the racist black AG, Letitia James. He totally humiliates her lol. All I have to say is Trump and his family have nothing to worry about. This civil lawsuit is going nowhere.

Love it

Do you have any idea what square footage looks like? I don't. The only reason I know my house is 2,000 square feet is that it was on the loan docs and real estate paperwork.
I haven't the vaguest idea what makes my quarter acre a quarter acre.

Do you have any idea what square footage looks like? I don't. The only reason I know my house is 2,000 square feet is that it was on the loan docs and real estate paperwork.
There really is no bottom to your credulity, is there. There is no Trump lie so brazen that you refuse to bleev it.

Wow. Just...wow.

You are actually stupid enough to bleev a guy who claims to be the world's greatest real estate developer doesn't know how many square feet his apartment is?

How about this. He doesn't know how many stories his Trump Tower is, either!

Trump Tower is actually 10 floors shorter than Donald Trump says it is​

I haven't the vaguest idea what makes my quarter acre a quarter acre.
Are you the world's greatest real estate developer like Trump? Nobody knows more about real estate than Trump. Nobody knows more about construction more than Trump. Nobody knows more about anything than Trump. If Trump doesn't know something, nobody knows it.

Just how stupid are you people? Just how brazenly does Trump have to lie right to your faces that you finally wake up?!?!

Are you the world's greatest real estate developer like Trump? Nobody knows more about real estate than Trump. Nobody knows more about construction more than Trump. Nobody knows more about anything than Trump. If Trump doesn't know something, nobody knows it.

Just how stupid are you people? Just how brazenly does Trump have to lie right to your faces that you finally wake up?!?!
:laughing0301: You're so funny when you're triggered.

More, please!

Trump exaggerated the size of his apartment times three. That's not a rounding error. That's not a mistake.

Trump fraudulently overvalued his rent controlled property by 65 TIMES!!!

Trump fraudulent overvalued Mar-A-Lardo by almost TEN TIMES.

trump-smirk.jpg

My penis is 36 inches, bleev me.

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

I do!

Right. It’s there in your loan documents and can also be easily accessed online.

Please tell me the last time you accidentally tripled the square footage of your property. Whoopsie.

I had a new furnace installed in one of my apartments about two years ago. The installer came over for an estimate of what I needed, asked me the sq footage, and I told him I had no idea. He went to the county website and found it there. He then gave me a price on the size of furnace that would be best and the most economical for the apartment.

Trump exaggerated the size of his apartment times three. That's not a rounding error. That's not a mistake.

Trump fraudulently overvalued his rent controlled property by 65 TIMES!!!

Trump fraudulent overvalued Mar-A-Lardo by almost TEN TIMES.

trump-smirk.jpg

My penis is 36 inches, bleev me.

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

I do!
Your clownishness diminishes your credibility by about 95%.

But keep it up skippy. We like watching you destroy yourself.

Edit: Did I say 95%? I meant 99%. My bad. :oops8:

Forum List

Back