Simply Beautiful: Trump Posts Scorching Reply to Lawsuit Filed By ‘Failed’ New York Attorney General Letitia James

Square footage is easy if your house is 40 feet X 30 feet, it's 1200 square feet

He BUILT the fucking place. He knws to the square inch exactly how many square feet are in every unit in that apartment because he it's in every constating document in the condominium corporation, all of which he prepared and signed.
Oh he built this apartment?... I don't think so.... no one said that....

Have your own fucking cherry, FuckBoi.

All Democrat owned media ^^^^^

No one has made a complaint except the woman that has promised she would get Trump... good luck bitch....
She's doing what the banksters & others wouldn't do for one reason or another. Which is to reveal what Trump really is. A crooked bastard who's been screwing the system over for decades.

If banking officials, regulators, tax officials & probably prosecutors had done their fucking jobs years ago we wouldn't be here right now & you Trump apologists wouldn't be bitching because he finally was caught.

Last edited:
For income properties, the Market value is most often determined using capitalization of income, not sq. ft. For instance, a top floor apartment with a view may be the exact same size as one on a lower floor with no view but there could be a huge difference in the rent.

Last edited:
Because it is frivolous. She can't even come up with a plaintiff. Ever hear of buyer beware? Moron
Actually, there is a plaintiff. The people of the state of New York, as in most cases of this nature.

I know I am wasting my time since you cucks are willfully blind, but you really should read the complaint the NYAG filed. The Trump crime family's fraud is astounding in its scope and depth.

Let me know if any words are too big for you to understand.

Nearly every one of the Statements represented that the values were prepared by Mr. Trump and others at the Trump Organization in “evaluation” done with “outside professionals,” but that was false and misleading; no outside professionals were retained to prepare any of the asset valuations presented in the Statements. To the extent Mr. Trump and the Trump Organization received any advice from outside professionals that had any bearing on how to approach valuing the assets, they routinely ignored or contradicted such advice. For example, they received a series of bank-ordered appraisals for the commercial property at 40 Wall Street that calculated a value for the property at $200 million as of August 1, 2010 and $220 million as of November 1, 2012. Yet in the 2011 Statement, they listed 40 Wall Street with a value $524 million and increased the valuation to $527 million in the 2012 Statement, and to $530 million in 2013—more than twice the value calculated by the “professionals.” Even more egregiously the valuation of more than $500 million was attributed to information obtained from the same professional appraiser who prepared both valuations putting the building’s value at or just over $200 million.

We got him this time----LOLOLOLOLOLOL, What's this #5, there have been so many times that the democrats have said that and had NOTHING that I've lost count.
No one wanted to set the precedent of indicting a sitting President.

Crooked Donald is just a citizen now.

Crooked Donald's magical mind turned our nation's most protected secrets into bathroom reading material.

Crooked Donald's magical mind turned an 11,000 square foot apartment into a 30,000 square foot apartment.

Crooked Donald's magical mind turned an appraised $200 million property into a $524 million property.

trump-smirk.jpg

My penis is 36 inches, bleev me.

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

I do, Orange Jesus!

Last edited:
Bullshit. Trump has been a criminal all of his adult life, and bought his way out of every crime, including the Trump University fraud trial.

His more than 3000 law suits is a record for any American, as are his 7 business bankruptcies, and more than $1 billion in losses in the 1980's. The only reason he has no criminal record is he "settled" his way out of trouble.
you know the difference between a civil case against a business and a actual criminal case?

and he has never declared personal bankruptcy…and so what? his business has…so? it’s a magical tool that allows business and people to move forward…you want debtor prisons back like they do in leftist nations?

you have not found anything to indict trump on let alone convict him of a crime…meanwhile many of your dembot tools have been…

Square footage is easy if your house is 40 feet X 30 feet, it's 1200 square feet

He BUILT the fucking place. He knws to the square inch exactly how many square feet are in every unit in that apartment because he it's in every constating document in the condominium corporation, all of which he prepared and signed.
Do you think CEOs do that? All the paperwork was written and vetted by lawyers. If Trump actually signed anything, he just signed where the sign here post it’s were. It’s more likely that assistants or flunkies signed the paperwork. Trump is neither an architect or engineer so square footage isn’t something he worries about.

A "frivolous lawsuit" that took three years of investigation before it was filed? Riiiiight. Think it was just slapped together in a few hours?
The frivolous lawsuit was the best the AG could come up with after three years of taxpayer funded investigation. She couldn’t even come up with a plaintiff for the lawsuit, she had to file herself.

Forum List

Back