Simply Beautiful: Trump Posts Scorching Reply to Lawsuit Filed By ‘Failed’ New York Attorney General Letitia James

Your clownishness diminishes your credibility by about 95%.

But keep it up skippy. We like watching you destroy yourself.
The only persons destroying themselves are the Trump crime family.

It's a joy to watch.

Your submissive cucks posts indicate you have no actual defense, and that's a joy to watch, too.

always quick to find wrongdoing in the other camp, facts be damned

but if the bank people asked for an estimate and not from a disinterested party, that's on them
I've sold a bit of real estate and everytime I did, the purchaser (and/or their bank) demanded an appraisal regardless of what I said. In a hot CA market at one time, the appraisers were depending on comparable sales in the area without even going to look. This AG has her head where the sun doesn't shine.

Yes it is... it could of been a mistake... Trump doesn't measure these apartments himself..... I'm not even sure if any of these loans were extended or granted..... we don't know shit yet... all we do know is this bitch hates Trump and has an election coming up and wants to keep her job.....
Maybe Trump made the appt. Into 30,000 sq. ft. by "thinking it, therefore it is".

"I think I am still President, therefore I am".

I never said he hasn't been sued...so not sure your point.

The difference between someone suing Trump because of business disputes, and this, is that this is being done simply because he is a political rival, it's Stalinist tactic...not a legal one over potential honest disputes.

Bullshit. Trump has been a criminal all of his adult life, and bought his way out of every crime, including the Trump University fraud trial.

His more than 3000 law suits is a record for any American, as are his 7 business bankruptcies, and more than $1 billion in losses in the 1980's. The only reason he has no criminal record is he "settled" his way out of trouble.

Bullshit. Trump has been a criminal all of his adult life, and bought his way out of every crime, including the Trump University fraud trial.

His more than 3000 law suits is a record for any American, as are his 7 business bankruptcies, and more than $1 billion in losses in the 1980's. The only reason he has no criminal record is he "settled" his way out of trouble.
:laughing0301:

You go ahead and believe that.

Have a cherry.

Do you have any idea what square footage looks like? I don't. The only reason I know my house is 2,000 square feet is that it was on the loan docs and real estate paperwork.

Square footage is easy if your house is 40 feet X 30 feet, it's 1200 square feet
Yes it is... it could of been a mistake... Trump doesn't measure these apartments himself..... I'm not even sure if any of these loans were extended or granted..... we don't know shit yet... all we do know is this bitch hates Trump and has an election coming up and wants to keep her job.....

He BUILT the fucking place. He knws to the square inch exactly how many square feet are in every unit in that apartment because he it's in every constating document in the condominium corporation, all of which he prepared and signed.

Square footage is easy if your house is 40 feet X 30 feet, it's 1200 square feet

He BUILT the fucking place. He knws to the square inch exactly how many square feet are in every unit in that apartment because he it's in every constating document in the condominium corporation, all of which he prepared and signed.

Ever hear of "Buyer Beware?" Any bank would require an appraisal--another frivolous lawsuit. When are these democrats ever going to get a clue.
A "frivolous lawsuit" that took three years of investigation before it was filed? Riiiiight. Think it was just slapped together in a few hours?

You go ahead and believe that.

Have a cherry.

Have your own fucking cherry, FuckBoi.

Forum List

Back