Simply Beautiful: Trump Posts Scorching Reply to Lawsuit Filed By ‘Failed’ New York Attorney General Letitia James

Trump exaggerated the size of his apartment times three. That's not a rounding error. That's not a mistake.

Trump fraudulently overvalued his rent controlled property by 65 TIMES!!!

Trump fraudulent overvalued Mar-A-Lardo by almost TEN TIMES.

trump-smirk.jpg

My penis is 36 inches, bleev me.

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

I do!
Where's the evidence for any of your idiotic claims?

If there was a case, they would have been first in line and not waiting for a racist AG with an agenda to file a frivolous lawsuit with no victim and no crime.

Hannity has a two-part interview with Trump and he asked Trump about it. His contracts were carefully designed by his legal team for something just like this. In it is a clause that states buyers are strongly urged to get their own estimates on his properties in case there is an error on their part. Bottom line is she has no case because the potential buyers signed that contract. This was yesterdays interview. Tonight's is part II.

Bullshit. Trump has been a criminal all of his adult life, and bought his way out of every crime, including the Trump University fraud trial.

His more than 3000 law suits is a record for any American, as are his 7 business bankruptcies, and more than $1 billion in losses in the 1980's. The only reason he has no criminal record is he "settled" his way out of trouble.

More lies. Trump had 5 business bankruptcies in the 500 businesses he either owned or operated which means he has a 1% failure rate; a record any CEO would be proud to have.

Hannity has a two-part interview with Trump and he asked Trump about it. His contracts were carefully designed by his legal team for something just like this. In it is a clause that states buyers are strongly urged to get their own estimates on his properties in case there is an error on their part. Bottom line is she has no case because the potential buyers signed that contract. This was yesterdays interview. Tonight's is part II.
Typically a buyer of RE will get their own appraiser. If they are getting a loan from a bank to buy it, that bank will hire an appraiser to provide a professional, objective, Opinion Of Value with an Effective Date that can be prospective, retrospective or, the most likely, contemporary (as of the date the appraiser personally inspected the property).

Maybe Trump made the appt. Into 30,000 sq. ft. by "thinking it, therefore it is".

"I think I am still President, therefore I am".

Is that kind of like thinking you're a woman because you decided to wear dresses and paint your nails? After all, that's what Democrats believe.

Typically a buyer of RE will get their own appraiser. If they are getting a loan from a bank to buy it, that bank will hire an appraiser to provide a professional, objective, Opinion Of Value with an Effective Date that can be prospective, retrospective or, the most likely, contemporary (as of the date the appraiser personally inspected the property).

Even if one was not using a bank, if they have the capital to pay cash, they certainly didn't become successful by making amateur mistakes like not getting an appraisal and building inspection. Before I bought my properties I had my father and his brothers go through the place top to bottom. They built houses from the ground up and explained to me everything that was wrong or will be a problem in the next 5 years.

Even if one was not using a bank, if they have the capital to pay cash, they certainly didn't become successful by making amateur mistakes like not getting an appraisal and building inspection. Before I bought my properties I had my father and his brothers go through the place top to bottom. They built houses from the ground up and explained to me everything that was wrong or will be a problem in the next 5 years.
Yes a prudent buyer would not only hire an appraiser to give a cursory inspection and provide an Opinion of Value but would also hire a certified property inspector to detail the utility infrastructure, electric infrastructure, heating cooling appliances, etc. Very wise of you.

It funny, her lawsuit accuses Trump of fraud. Fraud is a criminal act, so she should be laying criminal charges, not filing a lawsuit. It shows that she has no case.
What she does have is her campaign speech. This complaint follows that almost word for word.

Yes a prudent buyer would not only hire an appraiser to give a cursory inspection and provide an Opinion of Value but would also hire a certified property inspector to detail the utility infrastructure, electric infrastructure, heating cooling appliances, etc. Very wise of you.
We know that all her claims of over valuing properties is completely bogus.

We know that all her claims of over valuing properties is completely bogus.
She's an ignorant simpleton. The types of properties Trump holds have a whole list of values including tangible and intangible value such as reputation, prospectus, good will, etc. Valuations for such properties become quite complicated. A buyer is not only buying the RE but they are buying the business and good will. Square footage is not always the most important attribute and, from my personal experience, can vary widely depending on who actually measures it.

I have completed valuations on new properties that have yet to be built. I most always find that the sq.ft. in the plans does not match what the builder builds when I go back out to re-inspect. Government records can also be wildly different than actual measurements.

She's an ignorant simpleton. The types of properties Trump holds have a whole list of values including tangible and intangible value such as reputation, prospectus, good will, etc. Valuations for such properties become quite complicated. A buyer is not only buying the RE but they are buying the business and good will. Square footage is not always the most important attribute and, from my personal experience, can vary widely depending on who actually measures it.

I have completed valuations on new properties that have yet to be built. I most always find that the sq.ft. in the plans does not match what the builder builds when I go back out to re-inspect. Government records can also be wildly different than actual measurements.
Her campaign consisted entirely of get Trump. This complaint is right out of her campaign speeches.

While in the meantime violent crime is taking over the city. Tells you the priorities of leftists in this country.
Violent crime is taking over many cities. It is growing day by day fed by legions of criminal invaders. Police won't put a dent in this. Not sensitive, compassionate police with rules and committees. In many places it is already too late. Seattle, Portland, Chicago, police, city police, cannot deal with this. The criminals laugh and kill another person walking down the street.

By the time this crisis reaches critical mass it will take an army.

Violent crime is taking over many cities. It is growing day by day fed by legions of criminal invaders. Police won't put a dent in this. Not sensitive, compassionate police with rules and committees. In many places it is already too late. Seattle, Portland, Chicago, police, city police, cannot deal with this. The criminals laugh and kill another person walking down the street.

By the time this crisis reaches critical mass it will take an army.

Police are one thing but when you have AG's and prosecutors on the side of the criminal is another. When criminals know they can get away with crime, they commit more of them.

Forum List

Back