Simply Beautiful: Trump Posts Scorching Reply to Lawsuit Filed By ‘Failed’ New York Attorney General Letitia James

What a brutal response to the racist black AG, Letitia James. He totally humiliates her lol. All I have to say is Trump and his family have nothing to worry about. This civil lawsuit is going nowhere.

Wow. The "racist black AG, Leticia James" was denigrated and insulted by career criminal and racist asshole Donald J. Trump.

This civil lawsuit is going to bankrupt Trump and his children. The Trump corporation will lose all of its business and liquor licenses around the world.

But you go one believing the Gateway Pundit, and the other right wing billionaire owned media. They've been lying to you since day one so it's not surprising you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Wow. The "racist black AG, Leticia James" was denigrated and insulted by career criminal and racist asshole Donald J. Trump.

This civil lawsuit is going to bankrupt Trump and his children. The Trump corporation will lose all of its business and liquor licenses around the world.

But you go one believing the Gateway Pundit, and the other right wing billionaire owned media. They've been lying to you since day one so it's not surprising you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
R.79a77903f3b7995a3189c5a16b24ef57

I didn't say that....

The first time I recall Trump being sued was 1973. So he was 26. Now that is the first I can recall, he was sued many times after that so I will amend my statement until I recall something else as Trump has been sued for most of his adult life.

The first time I recall Trump being sued was 1973. So he was 26. Now that is the first I can recall, he was sued many times after that so I will amend my statement until I recall something else as Trump has been sued for most of his adult life.
I never said he hasn't been sued...so not sure your point.

The difference between someone suing Trump because of business disputes, and this, is that this is being done simply because he is a political rival, it's Stalinist tactic...not a legal one over potential honest disputes.

I never said he hasn't been sued...so not sure your point.

The difference between someone suing Trump because of business disputes, and this, is that this is being done simply because he is a political rival, it's Stalinist tactic...not a legal one over potential honest disputes.

It might be because of politics but that doesn't mean he didn't do what he is being accused of doing.

It might be because of politics but that doesn't mean he didn't do what he is being accused of doing.
What he is accused of doing is...well nothing....

The AG literally said in 2018 when she was elected, that she was going to sue him....she didn't know anything, hadn't done an investigation....nothing....but she said she was going to do it....that is Stalinsit and clearly this was politically motivated. Complete abuse of power...but you all don't care....Dembot cultist

What he is accused of doing is...well nothing....

The AG literally said in 2018 when she was elected, that she was going to sue him....she didn't know anything, hadn't done an investigation....nothing....but she said she was going to do it....that is Stalinsit and clearly this was politically motivated. Complete abuse of power...but you all don't care....Dembot cultist

All of that may be true, but again, that does not mean he didn't do what he is accused of doing. It's been his standard operating practice for most of his adult life.

All of that may be true, but again, that does not mean he didn't do what he is accused of doing. It's been his standard operating practice for most of his adult life.
He's not accused of doing anything wrong. Anyone that has owned real estate has valued it as much as possible for purposes of getting loans, and tried to get the least amount of value when getting it taxed.

She should be disbarred .

He's not accused of doing anything wrong. Anyone that has owned real estate has valued it as much as possible for purposes of getting loans, and tried to get the least amount of value when getting it taxed.

She should be disbarred .

Calling your property 30,000 sq ft when it is 11,000 sq ft is nothing but an attempt to defraud.

Forum List

Back