Since 9/11, twice as many Americans were killed by white supremacists than any other group

You got that ass backwards. You can't re-write history. If you have to take it as it was.

I know you're proud of your ignorance and proud of your willingness to be duped by the media's narrative, but I'm sure this has already been hashed out in the forum. The timeline alone proves that Trayvon stalked Zimmerman, as the fight occurred after Trayvon could have been long gone, and after Zimmerman lost track of Trayvon. Further, you really have to have sh1t for brains to think a past-his-prime pudgy guy is going to tackle a tall, black-hooded coon at night.

I know you're proud of your ignorance and proud of your willingness to be duped by the media's narrative, but I'm sure this has already been hashed out in the forum. The timeline alone proves that Trayvon stalked Zimmerman, as the fight occurred after Trayvon could have been long gone, and after Zimmerman lost track of Trayvon. Further, you really have to have sh1t for brains to think a past-his-prime pudgy guy is going to tackle a tall, black-hooded coon at night.
Trayvon stalked Conservative Jesus? Black is white? Up is down? And we have officially arrived at animal farm.

I'm a Polish Fascist, and I have a particular disdain for Western Europeans, I think they are a major f*ck up, be it ANTIFA, or Neo-Nazis, they don't seem to think of logic, or moral implications very well.
A Polish Fascist? How does that happen? After the Nazis invaded, you went, "This is cool!"

Polish Fascists go back to ONR to 1934.

Because Fascism is the best economic model.

Fascism not only has the best economic growth record.

Fascism also micro-manages an economy for national interest.

In the U.S, we have Capitalism micro-manage an economy for self interest.
(Which includes going nuts for cheap labor multiculturalism)

The Fascist approach weeds out Capitalist degeneracy, and Liberalism.

Capitalism sells out to Liberalism.

The American Conservative gets it wrong every time on Capitalism.

I understand what you're saying, albeit not agreeing with it. Except that last part. I do agree with your take on American Conservatives.

It's you that seems to have a comprehension problem, they only looked at supremacist groups, NOT ALL GROUPS, such as criminal gangs, drug cartels and the like. More people die from slipping in the bath in the US than from all supremacist groups combined.

If they didn't look at all groups, how could they possibly determine there was twice as many white supremacist incidents?

You are a real dumbass!

OMG! He is pointing out that there are groups that have killed more, like The Bloods for instance or The Crypts. If gangs are lumped together the way the different WS gangs are combined, their numbers are astronomical. The Bloods kill over 100 every year, FFS. So, no, all white supremacy gangs combined do not kill more than the group called "The Bloods" or the one called "The Crypts" or the one called "M13" and so on. This is just more propaganda. It is blatantly obvious that gangs kill more than WS. I can name a LOT of groups with a higher homicide rate and so could you!

I understand what you're saying, albeit not agreeing with it. Except that last part. I do agree with your take on American Conservatives.

Capitalism supports millions of illegal Hispanics in the U.S for cheap labor profits.

Capitalist Hospitals supports millions of abortions for profits.

Capitalists of Hollywood, and the media promote Liberalism.

Capitalists sell Gay wedding apparel for profits.

It's not hard to see that Capitalism is part of the Liberal problem, not the solution that'll stop Liberalism.

OMG! He is pointing out that there are groups that have killed more, like The Bloods for instance or The Crypts. If gangs are lumped together the way the different WS gangs are combined, their numbers are astronomical. The Bloods kill over 100 every year, FFS. So, no, all white supremacy gangs combined do not kill more than the group called "The Bloods" or the one called "The Crypts" or the one called "M13" and so on. This is just more propaganda. It is blatantly obvious that gangs kill more than WS. I can name a LOT of groups with a higher homicide rate and so could you!
How do you know how the DHS and FBI collected, categorized and reviewed their data?

Capitalism supports millions of illegal Hispanics in the U.S for cheap labor profits.

Capitalist Hospitals supports millions of abortions for profits.

Capitalists of Hollywood, and the media promote Liberalism.

Capitalists sell Gay wedding apparel for profits.

It's not hard to see that Capitalism is part of the Liberal problem, not the solution that'll stop Liberalism.
Hey, don't knock Hispanics. They're showing the world how to carpool.

How do you know how the DHS and FBI collected, categorized and reviewed their data?

The Police departments give similar data on racial homicides.

I know it says WS killed more than any other group. I am pointing you to a group called The Bloods. They killed over 500 in that timeframe. 500 is 10 times more than 49, so it is impossible for WS to have killed (@49) twice as many as any other group.

What happened is the FBI removed groups with a higher murder rate than WS, then started their data collection the day AFTER jihadists killed 3000 of us so it couldn't be counted, and is telling us we have a WS murder epidemic (but not a jihadist or gang epidemic). It is pure propaganda spin.

Do you believe all WS combined murdered more people than The Bloods during that time period?

Right wing violence is double that of any other group in this country.

FBI/DHS report:

What people need to understand is that since Sept. 11, more Americans have been killed on U.S. soil by white supremacists than by any other foreign or domestic group combined by a factor of two. Yet we don't really talk about that, nor do we even call these instances, of the shooting at Charleston, South Carolina, or what happened at Oak Creek, Wisconsin, at the Sikh temple or even what happened in Charlottesville this weekend—as terrorism.
We fought these fuckers in WWII. Why the fuck are we doing it again in this country?

White supremacy = anti-American

I guess Hitler had the last laugh after all?

I call total bullshit on the statistics you've alleged.
BUT since we're all adults and being so very candid...what's your thoughts on these statistics? I have no idea how accurate this may be.
I'm genuinely curious.

Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
More here: The Color of Crime - American Renaissance

FBI/DHS report:

What people need to understand is that since Sept. 11, more Americans have been killed on U.S. soil by white supremacists than by any other foreign or domestic group combined by a factor of two. Yet we don't really talk about that, nor do we even call these instances, of the shooting at Charleston, South Carolina, or what happened at Oak Creek, Wisconsin, at the Sikh temple or even what happened in Charlottesville this weekend—as terrorism.
We fought these fuckers in WWII. Why the fuck are we doing it again in this country?

Sure, if you discount all the Muslim attacks that Obama denied were Muslim attacks.

It isn't like that, by a long shot.

Every year, black car-jackers kill more Americans than all the white "terrorists" and white car-jackers combined.

FBI/DHS report:

You need to read your own link and apologize for being an idiot, again.

This lie again and conveniently leaving out 9/11 to try and back this claim up.The problem with this report is the mislabeling of attacks like Ft Hood being called workplace violence. The 65 murders by White supremacist is lower than the 95 killed by Jihadist.

Hey OP, let's see the numbers so we can get some context.

AND.........

Let's see the number of people killed in the USA by those who lean Democrat.

I know it says WS killed more than any other group. I am pointing you to a group called The Bloods. They killed over 500 in that timeframe. 500 is 10 times more than 49, so it is impossible for WS to have killed (@49) twice as many as any other group.

What happened is the FBI removed groups with a higher murder rate than WS, then started their data collection the day AFTER jihadists killed 3000 of us so it couldn't be counted, and is telling us we have a WS murder epidemic (but not a jihadist or gang epidemic). It is pure propaganda spin.

Do you believe all WS combined murdered more people than The Bloods during that time period?
Before we continue this discussion, show me some evidence the Bloods killed that many people in the alleged time frame.

I call total bullshit on the statistics you've alleged.
BUT since we're all adults and being so very candid...what's your thoughts on these statistics? I have no idea how accurate this may be.
I'm genuinely curious.

Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
More here: The Color of Crime - American Renaissance
You call total bullshit on the stats, but have no idea how accurate they are?

If you have no idea how accurate they are, how can you possibly conclude it is bullshit?

Forum List

Back