🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Since "MAGA" is RACIST in the average liberal's imagination; is "Keep America Great" racist as well?

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
I'm just interested to see what our left leaning posters think about this...

I mean, since everything is "racist" anymore. Can someone explain to me why a 38 or 40 year old re-hashed political slogan incites so much vitriol & even violence from some of our friends on the left...

wIccuVs.jpg

You want to Make America great "Again".

When was this time that you think was "greater" than now?

Back in the Jim Crow Era?

Put a date on it...

Using American and great in the same sentence is racist unless it is "two four six eight America was never great. "

Put a date on it...
Before GH Bush handed the US over to China, with unrestricted access to our massive/valuable market, and flooded our stores with Chinese made products, wrecking our economy.

All upheld by 3 succeeding presidents (Clinton, Bush, Obama), until FINALLY a president with a brain came along (Trump), and put a stop to this insanity.

Put a date on it...
No, why do people correlate maga with slavery and racism. It has nothing to do with that.

Maga is about making the US the role model for the world. We were pioneers in industry, we built a great economy and people could make a living, and buy a house, retire and grow old in comfort. We could live the American dream and didnt have to worry about the future.

These days, our economy has been weakened, other countries are surpassing our industry and technological achievements, and uncertainty has crept into our future.

Maga means attempting to put Americans back to what we were many years ago, when life was good, and people could succeed.

I always reference this video because it puts a fine point on things, and it also applies to what maga means:

Put a date on it...

Just before the Magic Negro assumed office.

Put a date on it...

several times
50s, 60s, early 70s, 80s, now
tons of times before 1950

and the Republicans have never been for Jim crow.......so we dont want to go back to Democrat policies

I'm just interested to see what our left leaning posters think about this...

I mean, since everything is "racist" anymore. Can someone explain to me why a 38 or 40 year old re-hashed political slogan incites so much vitriol & even violence from some of our friends on the left...

wIccuVs.jpg
why is everything racist

why is MAGA racist and who says that

Why do you need to make America great again

MAGA with trump is taking advantage of OB legacy and it variation was used by Reagan first who said make America great in a speech.

He pandering to racist elements who constantly complain about OB

OB this and OB that and blah, blah blah

Is it because he was a black man elected President of the US

Well if Trump believes in MAGA, why did he register it as a patent which was a purely business move for him to make some money

Obama brought this country to a new low. All Trump is saying is let's get back to a place before the America haters (fundamental transformation) were in power .

Gross domestic product expanded at a 2.3 percent annualized pace in the fourth quarter indicating that all the good things OB did is petering out. The economy is stumbling.

Forum List

Back