Since Obama was a bigot during the '08 presidential campaign should he be sued ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
He was against gay marriage then, so he really wasn't qualified to be president, and not fit to represent all Americans.

Amazing how liberals could have blatantly voted for a bigot. I guess they just discovered their principles.

He's just a politician, and politicians lie constantly.

2zoch8o.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man, one woman, and an intern.

1zogsbt.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man, one woman, and a mistress. Then the same man and another woman and another mistress. Then the same man and another woman.

4l2fjd.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man, one woman, a hooker, and some diapers.

2w2lf1z.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man and one woman. Then the same man and another woman. Then the same man and a third woman. Then the same man and a fourth woman. I am a one man, one woman marriage institution wrecking ball.

Last edited:
He was against gay marriage then, so he really wasn't qualified to be president, and not fit to represent all Americans.

Amazing how liberals could have blatantly voted for a bigot. I guess they just discovered their principles.
I voted for a state amendment to ban gay marriage about ten years ago.

Was I bigot toward gays back then?

Yep.

Then I grew up a little.

So you're saying the rainbow lighting was a great big "fuck you" to himself?

Interesting....

Obama not only was against gay marriage, but he also claimed back in '08 that he was a Christian, so this makes him a huge bigot to liberals.

Sorry so you are saying Obama was a bigot in 2008? If so, then bigotry is not an illegal act. It's a despicable act. And yes, everyone was a bigot back in 2008 including republicans.

Now that we all agree homophobia is bigotry then we should begin by suing cons first who still oppose GM. I like to sue the worst culprits first. Then we can go after Clinton and Obama.

See Obama and Clinton changed. Cons did not. Cons continue to remain bigots.

Obama not only was against gay marriage, but he also claimed back in '08 that he was a Christian, so this makes him a huge bigot to liberals.

Being a Christian is not an act of bigotry by itself. Engagin in bigotry under the guise of Christianity is what makes people bigots.

Being a Muslim is not a crime. Being a Muslim terrorist is a crime.

Somebody explain to the OP what year this is.

Doesn't change the fact that you guys voted for a bigot just a handful of years ago.

I mean, here you asswipes are looking down your big fucking noses at anyone who is not in favor of gay marriage, yet you celebrated a president who defined marriage as between a man and a woman just a few years ago.

2zoch8o.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man, one woman, and an intern.

1zogsbt.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man, one woman, and a mistress. Then the same man and another woman and another mistress. Then the same man and another woman.

4l2fjd.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man, one woman, a hooker, and some diapers.

Hey you forgot the third pic --
ap070717017498-1d1284c8f874db7293762df2aa6d60eb2d4d30ac-s300-c85.jpg

============================================================

abc_gma_craig_070905_mn.jpg

"I believe marriage is between a man, an airport bathroom stall, and a knowledge of arcane American Sign Language"

Amazing how you do not tell the whole truth.

In 2008, Obama supported civil unions for gays. He only opposed the use of the word "marriage". The latter is the only point upon which he later "evolved".

He also openly supported a repeal of DOMA.

Sorry so you are saying Obama was a bigot in 2008? If so, then bigotry is not an illegal act. It's a despicable act. And yes, everyone was a bigot back in 2008 including republicans.

Now that we all agree homophobia is bigotry then we should begin by suing cons first who still oppose GM. I like to sue the worst culprits first. Then we can go after Clinton and Obama.

Obama is incapable of change. The only reason he took a pro stance on same-sex marriage was because it presented a political opportunity. It's all about power, which is the reason he takes a stance on any issue. Same with the issues of immigration, gun-control, or "income-inequality". He merely sees millions of new votes for the Democratic Party.

In 2008, Obama supported civil unions for gays. He only opposed the use of the word "marriage". The latter is the only point upon which he later "evolved".

He defined marriage as between a man and a woman. According to you guys, YOU GUYS voted for a bigot since he was not inclusive.

Obama is incapable of change. The only reason he took a pro stance on same-sex marriage was because it presented a political opportunity. It's all about power, which is the reason he takes a stance on any issue. Same with the issues of immigration, gun-control, or "income-inequality". He merely sees millions of new votes for the Democratic Party.

Obama changed because of political opportunity? Idiot, Obama is not running for any other offices any further. So how did this present an opportunity for him? He could still today oppose GM. Why are you being so stupid at this time? Does it help you become popular by being stupid in your circle?

Obama changed because of political opportunity? Idiot, Obama is not running for any other offices any further. So how did this present an opportunity for him? He could still today oppose GM. Why are you being so stupid at this time? Does it help you become popular by being stupid in your circle?

I see where you're going with this. I warn you, you are making the same stupid argument as people who want to pay reparations to today's black people for the slavery of 200 years ago. Stop being a moron.

How about suing the folks who can't even use the word homophobia properly.

He defined marriage as between a man and a woman. According to you guys, YOU GUYS voted for a bigot since he was not inclusive.

Yes liberals voted for a semi bigot. Cons voted for 100% bigots. We generally vote for lesser of the two evils. Care to point out which one of your Con candidates supported GM in 2008? No?

OK then here's what happened. Obama changed. Just as 200 years ago, everyone owned slaves and people voted for slave owners. Now you can either change or remain the same.

Remember, the RWers continue to vote for bigots. Dems stopped being bigots when it comes to gays. RWers proudly display their bigotry as a badge of honor even today.

Just remember, homosexuality is not a choice, Homophobia is.

Forum List

Back