Since Obama was a bigot during the '08 presidential campaign should he be sued ?

He was against gay marriage then, so he really wasn't qualified to be president, and not fit to represent all Americans.

Amazing how liberals could have blatantly voted for a bigot. I guess they just discovered their principles.

Please go ahead and sue him.

Let us know how it works out for you.

I think a gay couple should have sued him sometime between '08 and '12, I mean after all, he wasn't representing them like all the rest of us.

If having an opinion is a cause to sue someone, then everyone is liable for getting sued. Go for it. Sue everyone who has an opinoin on gay marriage. F*ck, the RWers sued to stop SCOTUS from legalizing GM. Now cons want to sue Obama for opposing GM. Hahaha. Keep the jokes coming, I love the butt hurt cons feel from the SCOTUS decisions.

He was against gay marriage then, so he really wasn't qualified to be president, and not fit to represent all Americans.

Amazing how liberals could have blatantly voted for a bigot. I guess they just discovered their principles.

I think a gay couple should have sued him sometime between '08 and '12, I mean after all, he wasn't representing them like all the rest of us.

If having an opinion is a cause to sue someone, then everyone is liable for getting sued. Go for it. Sue everyone who has an opinoin on gay marriage. F*ck, the RWers sued to stop SCOTUS from legalizing GM. Now cons want to sue Obama for opposing GM. Hahaha. Keep the jokes coming, I love the butt hurt cons feel from the SCOTUS decisions.

You really are stupid.

Sorry so you are saying Obama was a bigot in 2008? If so, then bigotry is not an illegal act. It's a despicable act. And yes, everyone was a bigot back in 2008 including republicans.

Now that we all agree homophobia is bigotry then we should begin by suing cons first who still oppose GM. I like to sue the worst culprits first. Then we can go after Clinton and Obama.

See Obama and Clinton changed. Cons did not. Cons continue to remain bigots.

Obama is incapable of change. The only reason he took a pro stance on same-sex marriage was because it presented a political opportunity. It's all about power, which is the reason he takes a stance on any issue. Same with the issues of immigration, gun-control, or "income-inequality". He merely sees millions of new votes for the Democratic Party.

Obama changed because of political opportunity? Idiot, Obama is not running for any other offices any further. So how did this present an opportunity for him? He could still today oppose GM. Why are you being so stupid at this time? Does it help you become popular by being stupid in your circle?

First off, you're the idiot and you have no clue what I said. Second, he still owes alliegence to the Democratic Party, and to whomever is next in the que for the nomination. His entire political career has been spent furthering his party's agenda.

And third, if you look anything like your avatar, you're one butt-ugly motherfucker for a Sodomite. I'm surprised your parents didn't flush you down the toilet.

I'm planning to assemble a list of all political candidates' positions, and then "file suit" for every one I don't agree with.

If it works for Donald T. Rump, it'll work for Merka!

You really are stupid.
You're in no position to call anyone "stupid."

What's amazing is how you and most other conservatives are truly this ignorant and stupid.
It's amazing how you don't get it.
The president is a Federal official, not state.

Why would a same-sex couple whose state of residence enacted a state measure denying them access to their state's marriage law sue a Federal official – president Obama has nothing to do with state laws, he as nothing to do with their enactment, repeal, or invalidation, where invalidating state laws is the sole responsibility of the courts.

Obviously you didn’t bother to think through your post, you thought you had a clever partisan 'gotcha' when in fact you succeeded in only exhibiting your ignorance and stupidity.

Forum List

Back