Since the start of the Trade war...

The economy is NOT BAD, see you later alligator.

Its not good either, which is why the Fed had to cut the rates

l2xze.png

What are you trying to show other than wages and income have been going up since 2014?
Seems as though since 16 they have really skyrocketted?

Not really, just the normal pick up that follows a tightening labor market

The economy is NOT BAD, see you later alligator.

l2xze.png

What are you trying to show other than wages and income have been going up since 2014?

Sure

l2xze.png

Sure

Do you not understand how wages work? If there is a glut of labor there is no incentive for a business to raise its wages as workers are plentiful. As the labor market tightens employers have to pay more to keep or attract talent.

This is basic stuff, I just assumed you would understand the relationship between labor availability and wages

Sure

Do you not understand how wages work? If there is a glut of labor there is no incentive for a business to raise its wages as workers are plentiful. As the labor market tightens employers have to pay more to keep or attract talent.

This is basic stuff, I just assumed you would understand the relationship between labor availability and wages

Yep. Yet under BHO they barely rose. There is also thing little thing called corporate confidence. You do understand what that is? I hope. Since I do this for a living.

Yep. Yet under BHO they barely rose. There is also thing little thing called corporate confidence. You do understand what that is? I hope. Since I do this for a living.

They did take a while to get going due to the high UE, in other words there was a glut of labor, I just said that.

You claim to do this for a living and then claim that business raise wages because of "confidence". That is funny, you just dimed yourself out.

They did take a while to get going due to the high UE, in other words there was a glut of labor, I just said that.

You claim to do this for a living and then claim that business raise wages because of "confidence". That is funny, you just dimed yourself out.

Confidence means more hirings that result in lower employee pools that result in higher wages as people only generally leave if they get around a 15% bump or employers give raises and promotions to protect valued employees and keep em.

I can do this all day.

Confidence means more hirings that result in lower employee pools that result in higher wages as people only generally leave if they get around a 15% bump or employers give raises and promotions to protect valued employees and keep em.

I can do this all day.

Yeah, I can see it now.

I am sure in boardrooms across the country this is what was being said.....I am feeling confident so I am going to go hire some more people even though we do not need them. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I can do this all day.

Yeah, I can see it now.

I am sure in boardrooms across the country this is what was being said.....I am feeling confident so I am going to go hire some more people even though we do not need them. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Wrong. People in Boardrooms said we can now expand our facility or invest in R&D or increase our sales force in a new market. You’re embarrassing yourself again. You’ll be apologizing to me again.

I can do this all day.

Yeah, I can see it now.

Wrong. People in Boardrooms said we can now expand our facility or invest in R&D or increase our sales force in a new market. You’re embarrassing yourself again. You’ll be apologizing to me again.

Do this while you are waiting for that to happen...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

bucket

I can do this all day.

Yeah, I can see it now.

Do this while you are waiting for that to happen...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

bucket
It’s happening.

I can do this all day.

Yeah, I can see it now.

bucket
It’s happening.

keep holding! I will tell you when to stop

I can do this all day.

Yeah, I can see it now.

bucket
It’s happening.

Ready to apologize again like you did last time?

Yeah, I can see it now.

bucket
It’s happening.

Keep holding your breath. It will happen...really I promise!!! :113:

bucket
It’s happening.

It’s happened before it will happen again

bucket
It’s happening.

I was actually wrong last time, not so much this time.

It’s happening.

I was actually wrong last time, not so much this time.
100% wrong. Par for the course for you these days.

Orange Man crazy. The Fed had to cut rates because his trade war is a clusterfuck.

Sadly he is too stubborn to admit he fucked up, we can expect SNAFU to go on and on until Jan 20, 2021
How would you return manufacturing jobs to our nation? And if not what higher paying jobs would there be? The swervice economy was supposed to be even and high paying for all. What it did do is show the higher costs for government jobs, trades and service to repair things that we sweep under the rug. We are done. We are corrupted. We blew tens of trillions of dollars and tens of trillions of dollars more, easily everywhere in our nation. China got it down....Communism with sweatshop capitalism. That's the winning ticket!

Forum List

Back