Since this is the Politics Forum...

A devout Muslim, Khan also cites two notorious Muslim Brotherhood radicals as scholarly sources — Muhammad Hamidullah and Said Ramadan, whom he “gratefully acknowledged...

Khizr Khan Believes Sharia Trumps the Constitution

And that indicates he believes Sharia trumps the Constitution how? He's citing scholars and writers usually "gratefully acknowedge" the work of those who are they are citing. Do you know anything about academic writing?

As I told these nummies the other day,

William Shirer wrote The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich,

that didn't make him a Nazi.

Tsk, tsk tsk....

Paul Sperry: Khzir Khan Is a ‘World-Renowned Expert on Sharia, Not the Constitution’

New York Post columnist and former Hoover Institution media fellow Paul Sperry appeared on Wednesday’s Breitbart News Daily with SiriusXM host Stephen K. Bannon to discuss his column for Breitbart News, “Khizr Khan Believes the Constitution ‘Must Always Be Subordinated to the Sharia.’”

“It turns out that we were conned by Khan,” Perry quipped. “His past Islamic writings reveal his support for sharia, and extreme sharia enforcers, which totally contradicts his support for the Constitution he waved in all our faces at the Democratic convention.”

“Specifically, in a book review I unearthed from the ’80s, Khan praises a Pakistani mullah — of course, Khan is an immigrant from Pakistan — he praises this Pakistani mullah who advocates for the enforcement of barbaric sharia punishments, like floggings, amputations, and beheadings, for those who violate Islamic laws,” Sperry said.

Paul Sperry: Khzir Khan Is a ‘World-Renowned Expert on Sharia, Not the Constitution’ - Breitbart

Breitbart is a home for the bewildered.

Try retarded.

People are quoting from Breitbart and haven't even bothered to read the source material which is something else entirely. You can't fix ingrained bigotry.

A devout Muslim, Khan also cites two notorious Muslim Brotherhood radicals as scholarly sources — Muhammad Hamidullah and Said Ramadan, whom he “gratefully acknowledged...

And that indicates he believes Sharia trumps the Constitution how? He's citing scholars and writers usually "gratefully acknowedge" the work of those who are they are citing. Do you know anything about academic writing?

As I told these nummies the other day,

William Shirer wrote The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich,

that didn't make him a Nazi.

Oh but it must have! Just ask Tilly :)

Tsk, tsk tsk....

Paul Sperry: Khzir Khan Is a ‘World-Renowned Expert on Sharia, Not the Constitution’

New York Post columnist and former Hoover Institution media fellow Paul Sperry appeared on Wednesday’s Breitbart News Daily with SiriusXM host Stephen K. Bannon to discuss his column for Breitbart News, “Khizr Khan Believes the Constitution ‘Must Always Be Subordinated to the Sharia.’”

“It turns out that we were conned by Khan,” Perry quipped. “His past Islamic writings reveal his support for sharia, and extreme sharia enforcers, which totally contradicts his support for the Constitution he waved in all our faces at the Democratic convention.”

“Specifically, in a book review I unearthed from the ’80s, Khan praises a Pakistani mullah — of course, Khan is an immigrant from Pakistan — he praises this Pakistani mullah who advocates for the enforcement of barbaric sharia punishments, like floggings, amputations, and beheadings, for those who violate Islamic laws,” Sperry said.

Paul Sperry: Khzir Khan Is a ‘World-Renowned Expert on Sharia, Not the Constitution’ - Breitbart

Try retarded.

People are quoting from Breitbart and haven't even bothered to read the source material which is something else entirely. You can't fix ingrained bigotry.

These are the same people for whom there is never enough evidence to support climate change or evolution. But, dang it, a few words from Breibart and the issue is settled!

I know plenty about academic writing, and I know one doesn't have to 'gratefully acknowledge' the people they cite and reference in a work - particularly when they are promoting despotic fascist filth and are Muslim Brotherhood Radicals - its astonishing the depths you will sink to in order to protect whatever any Muslim anywhere does. Do you think someone citing and referencing the leader of Isis would have to 'gratefully acknowledge' them? Dumbass. Lol.
Btw, I also know that Stanford Uni isn't called 'Stamford' uni, unlike you - an American :) now - I'm back to ignoring your idiocy - and funnying your posts. It's all you and your idiotic islamofascist supporting drivel is worthy of :)

Last edited:
Tsk, tsk tsk....

Try retarded.

Says the idiot who cites Hamas and wahhabi Islam supporters. Lol.

Forum List

Back