Singapore Stuff

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Rest easy, Trumpettes. There is a television in the President's bathroom at the Shangri-La Hotel in Singapore. Probably a bidet, too, G.T.

Shangri-La Hotel Singapore | Valley Wing Room & Suites

I was wondering if Trump and Kim might have a chance to run into each other at the hotel, but they are not staying at the same one. Kim is at the Fullerton Hotel, and folks are trying to arrange to foot the bill, which is about six thou a night for the Presidential suite.
Google Maps: Report Inappropriate Image (I don't know why the link says this--it works just fine, goes to the Fullerton's main page)

The meeting itself is at a third hotel, the Capella. Waste of gas, you ask me, but hey. Maybe there isn't a hotel large enough to accomodate both entourages, but I was hoping they'd have a chance to run into each other at the ice machine or the whirlpool. Guess not, though.

2018-06-05T173142Z_140808555_RC18CA5D6730_RTRMADP_3_NORTHKOREA-USA-SINGAPORE-ZONE-1024x698.jpg

That's all I have to report for now, unless I hear the women will be wearing hats.

That's all I have to report for now, unless I hear the women will be wearing hats.

Singaporeans aren't big on hats ... it's too humid there.
Damn that Trump. Now I have an overwhelming urge for one of these...

Singapore Sling Cocktail Recipe

The Singapore Sling was invented in the Long Bar of the old Raffles Hotel.
It's got everything but the kitchen sink in it!

Yea ... it's a bit garish. The locals just drink beer.

Good thing it wasn't held in Thailand. Every other good-looking girl there is a ladyboy.
:laughing0301:

Rest easy, Trumpettes. There is a television in the President's bathroom at the Shangri-La Hotel in Singapore. Probably a bidet, too, G.T.

I was wondering if Trump and Kim might have a chance to run into each other at the hotel, but they are not staying at the same one. Kim is at the Fullerton Hotel, and folks are trying to arrange to foot the bill, which is about six thou a night for the Presidential suite.
Google Maps: Report Inappropriate Image (I don't know why the link says this--it works just fine, goes to the Fullerton's main page)

The meeting itself is at a third hotel, the Capella. Waste of gas, you ask me, but hey. Maybe there isn't a hotel large enough to accomodate both entourages, but I was hoping they'd have a chance to run into each other at the ice machine or the whirlpool. Guess not, though.

2018-06-05T173142Z_140808555_RC18CA5D6730_RTRMADP_3_NORTHKOREA-USA-SINGAPORE-ZONE-1024x698.jpg

Trump requested that particular hotel because he likes the complemintary urinating prostitutes.

Trump requested that particular hotel because he likes the complemintary urinating prostitutes.

Seriously? The Korean War is poised to end after 68 years, and that's all you can come up with?

Seriously? The Korean War is poised to end after 68 years, and that's all you can come up with?

You think that orange fool is going to end the Korean war? We'll be lucky if the spoiled idiot doesn't start a nuclear war.

You think that orange fool is going to end the Korean war? We'll be lucky if the spoiled idiot doesn't start a nuclear war.

Silly fool. You are completely unaware that Trump-hating leftists like yourself are quickly becoming irrelevant.

One would think that you'd have enough sense to know that, but no.

Silly fool. You are completely unaware that Trump-hating leftists like yourself are quickly becoming irrelevant.

You are free to believe anything you want, no matter how wrong and dumb it is.

You are free to believe anything you want, no matter how wrong and dumb it is.

Thank you for succinctly laying out the progressive's creed for me.

I couldn't have summed it up better myself. :biggrin:

If peace breaks out on the Korean Peninsula, expect the CIA to covertly commit a false flag to get us back on track. Statists on the left and right will gladly go to war.

If peace breaks out on the Korean Peninsula, expect the CIA to covertly commit a false flag to get us back on track. Statists on the left and right will gladly go to war.
Can we limit this thread to frivolous details, please, and save the conspiracy theories for another day?

I'm far more interested in what they're going to have for lunch. And what Kim's wife is wearing to dinner.

Contrary to popular belief and fear mongering ... There is no such thing as "nuclear war".
In most cases it could be called "assured mutual destruction" ... And America is the only country that has really expressed they will go the distance.

Forum List

Back