Singapore Stuff

Rest easy, Trumpettes. There is a television in the President's bathroom at the Shangri-La Hotel in Singapore. Probably a bidet, too, G.T.

Shangri-La Hotel Singapore | Valley Wing Room & Suites

I was wondering if Trump and Kim might have a chance to run into each other at the hotel, but they are not staying at the same one. Kim is at the Fullerton Hotel, and folks are trying to arrange to foot the bill, which is about six thou a night for the Presidential suite.
Google Maps: Report Inappropriate Image (I don't know why the link says this--it works just fine, goes to the Fullerton's main page)

The meeting itself is at a third hotel, the Capella. Waste of gas, you ask me, but hey. Maybe there isn't a hotel large enough to accomodate both entourages, but I was hoping they'd have a chance to run into each other at the ice machine or the whirlpool. Guess not, though.

2018-06-05T173142Z_140808555_RC18CA5D6730_RTRMADP_3_NORTHKOREA-USA-SINGAPORE-ZONE-1024x698.jpg

That's all I have to report for now, unless I hear the women will be wearing hats.

Trump requested that particular hotel because he likes the complemintary urinating prostitutes.

Seriously? The Korean War is poised to end after 68 years, and that's all you can come up with?

You think that orange fool is going to end the Korean war? We'll be lucky if the spoiled idiot doesn't start a nuclear war.

I don't know if he'll succeed or not, but if he does we all know how infuriated you and all the other TDS sufferers will be that he accomplished something your Messiah couldn't.
I'm sure everyone will be hugely relieved if the war ends and Kim agrees to set aside his nuclear arsenal, but I believe that about as much as pigs fly.

Rest easy, Trumpettes. There is a television in the President's bathroom at the Shangri-La Hotel in Singapore. Probably a bidet, too, G.T.

Shangri-La Hotel Singapore | Valley Wing Room & Suites

I was wondering if Trump and Kim might have a chance to run into each other at the hotel, but they are not staying at the same one. Kim is at the Fullerton Hotel, and folks are trying to arrange to foot the bill, which is about six thou a night for the Presidential suite.
Google Maps: Report Inappropriate Image (I don't know why the link says this--it works just fine, goes to the Fullerton's main page)

The meeting itself is at a third hotel, the Capella. Waste of gas, you ask me, but hey. Maybe there isn't a hotel large enough to accomodate both entourages, but I was hoping they'd have a chance to run into each other at the ice machine or the whirlpool. Guess not, though.

2018-06-05T173142Z_140808555_RC18CA5D6730_RTRMADP_3_NORTHKOREA-USA-SINGAPORE-ZONE-1024x698.jpg

That's all I have to report for now, unless I hear the women will be wearing hats.

Trump requested that particular hotel because he likes the complemintary urinating prostitutes.

Seriously? The Korean War is poised to end after 68 years, and that's all you can come up with?

You think that orange fool is going to end the Korean war? We'll be lucky if the spoiled idiot doesn't start a nuclear war.

I don't know if he'll succeed or not, but if he does we all know how infuriated you and all the other TDS sufferers will be that he accomplished something your Messiah couldn't.
I'm sure everyone will be hugely relieved if the war ends and Kim agrees to set aside his nuclear arsenal, but I believe that about as much as pigs fly.

He is certainly not to be trusted. I guess it depends on how badly he wants to enter the modern world.

Liberals all over are calling for all kinds of pox on the United States. They want us to fail and be hurt just because they hate Trump.

He is certainly not to be trusted. I guess it depends on how badly he wants to enter the modern world.
He sounds seriously paranoid to me. He can be as flaky as he wants in his own little palace, but it concerns me that he is apparently viewing the world through a pretty warped pair of glasses. I hope Trump at least got briefed on some of that.

Liberals all over are calling for all kinds of pox on the United States. They want us to fail and be hurt just because they hate Trump.
No one wants us to fail. I just don't see why KJU would give up his nukes. If he does, GREAT! If Trump makes it happen, GREAT! I still think Trump is an asshole, though.

No one wants us to fail. I just don't see why KJU would give up his nukes. If he does, GREAT! If Trump makes it happen, GREAT! I still think Trump is an asshole, though.
Liberals all over all calling for us to fail. Fact.

Here's one pos.

Heres another. scum cheering.

He sounds seriously paranoid to me. He can be as flaky as he wants in his own little palace, but it concerns me that he is apparently viewing the world through a pretty warped pair of glasses. I hope Trump at least got briefed on some of that.

Kim and Trump get their glasses at the same place.

Here's one pos.

You seem to think Supporting the US and supporting Trump's childish crap is the same thing. It's not.

Here's one pos.

You seem to think Supporting the US and supporting Trump's childish crap is the same thing. It's not.

Says a criminal.

Here's one pos.

Says a criminal.

Telling you I don't have time for you to blow me right now is not a crime. I know you are disappointed, but you'll just have to wait a while.

At least he doesn't travel with a private commode.

At least he doesn't travel with a private commode.

If you research trump's past, you'll find that he usuallly just shits on who ever is close by. No need for a toilet.

Here's one pos.

Neither one of those is about the summit with North Korea. Quit pouting for once, wouldja, and go find me a good Singaporean recipe or street food pic or something.

I'm sorry, if you've ever seen the movie The Interview where James Franco and Seth Rogan go to NK to interview Un, I laugh every time I see Un's smiling face and hearing Katy Perry singing Firework. He and his 'wife' look quite comical just sitting in chair smiling.

I'm sorry, if you've ever seen the movie The Interview where James Franco and Seth Rogan go to NK to interview Un, I laugh every time I see Un's smiling face and hearing Katy Perry singing Firework. He and his 'wife' look quite comical just sitting in chair smiling.
I did see that movie, but it was before NoKo was such a big hairy deal and I didn't pay all that much attention to KJU in it.
Why do you have his "wife" in quotes? She looks a lot like his sister to me, but we won't go there.....

I did see that movie, but it was before NoKo was such a big hairy deal and I didn't pay all that much attention to KJU in it.
Why do you have his "wife" in quotes? She looks a lot like his sister to me, but we won't go there.....

Because I doubt it is his wife. Just like Trump I'm sure it is an arrangement just for show.

Okay, I dunno what any of this is, but it's the most popular foods in Singapore. Since Chinese, Indian and Malaysian folks all live here, there's a lot to choose from, apparently.

singapore-food.jpg

Well, it's over. They summitted and the President is on his way home. CNN is crabbing and Fox is proclaiming a win, South Korea is scratching its head. Life continues as usual.

Forum List

Back