Singer quits Mormon Tabernacle Choir rather than sing for Trump ‘I could never throw roses to Hitler

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Expect more to back out

A member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir has resignedrather than perform at the inauguration ceremony for Donald Trump — which she worries would be “endorsing tyranny and (fascism) by singing for this man.”

The choir’s acceptance of an invitation to sing at the event has divided Mormons, who largely backed Trump in the electiondespite their uneasiness with the Republican candidate during the campaign.

But Janet Chamberlin, a member of the 360-person choir, has chosen to quit after spending “several sleepless nights and days in turmoil and agony” as she prayed and reflected on her choice, reported the Salt Lake City Tribune.

Singer quits Mormon Tabernacle Choir rather than sing for Trump: ‘I could never throw roses to Hitler’

If she's that dumb, they are probably better off without her. Why do all these libs point to one mentally challenged protester in a group and think it means something? Desperation I guess.

Expect more to back out

A member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir has resignedrather than perform at the inauguration ceremony for Donald Trump — which she worries would be “endorsing tyranny and (fascism) by singing for this man.”

The choir’s acceptance of an invitation to sing at the event has divided Mormons, who largely backed Trump in the electiondespite their uneasiness with the Republican candidate during the campaign.

But Janet Chamberlin, a member of the 360-person choir, has chosen to quit after spending “several sleepless nights and days in turmoil and agony” as she prayed and reflected on her choice, reported the Salt Lake City Tribune.

Singer quits Mormon Tabernacle Choir rather than sing for Trump: ‘I could never throw roses to Hitler’

Guess that means an opening in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I wonder how many applicants per opening they average?

Expect more to back out

I'm sure she'll get hate mail and death threats now. It's the new normal with Drumpfsters.

If she's that dumb, they are probably better off without her. Why do all these libs point to one mentally challenged protester in a group and think it means something? Desperation I guess.
Ah...the 2016 Inaugural Theme...."Sour Grapes".

15781621_940564979377742_8996496110033592165_n.jpg

Oh noes!!!!! This will certainly prevent Trump from being POTUS.

Who the hell cares if some twit refuses to sing at the inauguration?

Expect more to back out

Guess that means an opening in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I wonder how many applicants per opening they average?

Probably several. There are simply just not that many job openings for choir singers.

I just don't get it. The man isn't evil; he's just ignorant, opinionated and egotistical. NOT Hitler.

Trump can't be Hitler because I'm fucking Hitler, one of my wing nuts assured me it was so just this morning.

I just don't get it. The man isn't evil; he's just ignorant, opinionated and egotistical. NOT Hitler.

I think a lot of this crap is simply people seeking publicity.
I think it's folks thinking they'll hurt Trump's feelings by saying no. Most of them, anyway. Very juvenile. The office of President should be respected, even if you don't like the man in the chair.

The big question in my mind is, will there be an inaugural poem? Maybe by the person who wrote "The Snake"?

Forum List

Back