🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Single-payer HC plan IS the answer......

So Single Payer would lower the "Obesity Rate"? Well nobody here has ever accused you of being intelligent.

True.....our current system hasn't really worked for Trump's fat ass...

Weren't morons like you bashing Michelle Obama for her healthier school lunch menu regimens???............LOL

Is the question, 'How most quickly to get the federal deficit to 20 Trillion?'

McCain said, "The Congress must now return to regular order, hold hearings, receive input from members of both parties, and heed the recommendations of our nation's governors so that we can produce a bill that finally provides Americans with access to quality and affordable health care."

Are we throwing away 'expired' medications too soon? - CNN.com

It turns out the answer is yes. Why? The pharmaceutical companies want to make more profit and they make more when we throw the drugs away too soon.

This country is going to start giving expired drugs to poor people. Better than just letting them die and it turns out the drugs stay good for years longer than they say.

Right on target......Let me relay a personal anecdote ......

years ago I briefly worked for a university in one of the 3 states that I jokingly label the 3 Ms......Michigan, Maine and Minnesota.

the governors of those states wanted to REPATRIATE drugs sold by US manufacturers to Canada, to help seniors have cheaper access to needed drugs...which were perfectly good, safe and effective.

The drug companies BITCHED to high heaven, threatening the university that I was working in with their funding for further drug research (bear in mind that drug companies grant money...for tax breaks......to universities for research which winds up being cheaper than the research from the drug companies own research departments...)

Well, the drug companies "won"......screwing those states' seniors out of cheaper drug access.

Who would lose? People would lose. Healthcare would become more scarce, providers would flee.

Yes, "true".....Most doctors and nurses would choose to work as WalMart greeters.......(Hannity would be proud of you parroting him.)

The whole FUCKING WORLD already has done this....and somehow some American morons "think" that they are better informed.

Yes, "true".....Most doctors and nurses would choose to work as WalMart greeters.......

How many doctors currently refuse to take new Medicare patients?
They've already fled government run healthcare. Moron.

Now that even the slow-witted Trump has admitted that "who knew that health care reform would be so hard"........it is time for democrats to use the single-payer option as the benchmark of what we must enact have a BETTER and CHEAPER health care insurance plan to cover EVERYBODY (remember that it was Trump who listed those 3 factors that I've place in caps as the reason for voting for him.)

The rest of the civilized planet has long adopted the single-payer system.....and the option has proven cheaper with other countries' citizens having longer lives and less morbidity.

Who would LOSE under such a single payer system???
Insurance companies' CEOs and their board members.

Who would WIN under such a single payer system???
ALL of us.....
Er...umm... how do you propose to deal with the exacerbated shortage of medical care that would be attendant with a single payer system (in case you weren't aware we already have shortages of medical care in the U.S. which is why there is an upward pressure on prices)? Single payer effectively caps prices and thus increases demand while reducing supply, basic microeconomics, the demand curve is downward sloping and the supply curve is upward sloping. Every country that is currently using a single payer system has this problem and given that the ones that have similar liberalized political and economic systems have much smaller and less distributed populations we would expect the shortages in the United States to be much more severe and widespread.

So unless this single payer system comes with some attendant technology that drastically reduces the cost of health care delivery to the point where suppliers are willing and able to supply quantity in equilibrium with demand, there will be shortages and thus the only ones that will be able to acquire timely and high quality healthcare will be those that are willing and able to pay prices that are above government mandated caps (see: Great Britain for an example of how this works in the real world).

Then of course there's the problem with how the federal government actually comes up with sufficient revenues to pay for this wonderful new entitlement, at present Medicare and Social Security are both looking to be cash flow negative within 20 years and the geniuses in Washington still haven't figured out how to address the solvency of those 2 entitlements.

:popcorn:

How many doctors currently refuse to take new Medicare patients?

.....but ONLY because they have the choice of fleecing morons like you instead......Where in that Hippocratic Oath does it state for doctors to refuse care and treatment because the feds don't pay more and on time????

Please find that little part of the oath.....LOL

Stupid greedy Liberals think "single payer" is the way to get somebody else to pay for their health care The sorry assholes.

Always looking for a way to get somebody else to pay their bills.

However, being dumbasses, they don't understand that will fuck up health care even more than it is now.

Er...umm... how do you propose to deal with the exacerbated shortage of medical care that would be attendant with a single payer system (in case you weren't aware we already have shortages of medical care in the U.S. which is why there is an upward pressure on prices)?

hate to interfere with your biases, but here's an idea.......

Would you or would you not agree that doctors make a pretty good living???.............Yes or No? (careful there.)

Then, how's about we made medical schools a bit more affordable?

How's about capping malpractice insurance pay-outs?

How's about (though single payer) having the removal of lengthy filings that forces doctors to spend inordinate time on paper work?

Have I answered your question?

BTW, in urban areas, the ratio of doctors to patients exceeds most other countries.....We do NOT have a scarcity of doctors...what we DO have is the availability of doctors in rural areas.

However, being dumbasses, they don't understand that will fuck up health care even more than it is now.

Is THAT why other countries that have single payer have their citizens live LONGER,be HEALTHIER and pay LESS???

Just asking your confederate ass.......LOL

So Single Payer would lower the "Obesity Rate"? Well nobody here has ever accused you of being intelligent.

Weren't morons like you bashing Michelle Obama for her healthier school lunch menu regimens???............LOL

Defection. Again.

So, moron, you want me to tell you HOW single payer would ELIMINATE obesity and the heartache of psoriasis???

Defection. Again.

So, moron, you want me to tell you HOW single payer would ELIMINATE obesity and the heartache of psoriasis???

You made a stupid statement kid, I simply called you on it. You can either prove your statement or you can't.

......AND FOX and FRIENDS will be right back after these brief commercials......please stay tuned....."

Would you not opt in?

If you say no, how do you plan to pay for medical care should you get sick? And I'm talking cancer, etc...
I don't live life that way, worrying what might or might not happen… That's no way to live. By the way insurance/single payer is not healthcare… LOL

What might or might not happen??

You do know that you will one day get sick right? Do you plan on not seeking medical treatment?
Well if it comes down to money I don't have to worry about it. But the fact remains insurance/single payer is not healthcare… LOL

You have hundreds of thousands of dollars just sitting in the bank in case you get sick?

Why do I somehow doubt that.
I have lots, lots of collectible firearms/antiques... and have been out of debt for 20+ years. Have you ever heard of preventive care? Lol

I'd ask if you're actually this dumb but I already know the answer.

Tell me about the preventive care for cancer and car accidents. I'm interested to learn how you figured out the miracle of ever-lasting health.

You made a stupid statement kid, I simply called you on it. You can either prove your statement or you can't.

Fuckhead.....CITE my "stupid statement" and I will respond...if not, your daily enema may be covered under single payer.....LOL

......AND FOX and FRIENDS will be right back after these brief commercials......please stay tuned....."
which one of those links was from Fox?

I don't live life that way, worrying what might or might not happen… That's no way to live. By the way insurance/single payer is not healthcare… LOL

What might or might not happen??

You do know that you will one day get sick right? Do you plan on not seeking medical treatment?
Well if it comes down to money I don't have to worry about it. But the fact remains insurance/single payer is not healthcare… LOL

You have hundreds of thousands of dollars just sitting in the bank in case you get sick?

Why do I somehow doubt that.
I have lots, lots of collectible firearms/antiques... and have been out of debt for 20+ years. Have you ever heard of preventive care? Lol

I'd ask if you're actually this dumb but I already know the answer.

Tell me about the preventive care for cancer and car accidents. I'm interested to learn how you figured out the miracle of ever-lasting health.

So your plan regarding cancer and/or car accidents is to get someone else to pay for it...quite a plan. Get a fricken job.

Forum List

Back