🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Single-payer HC plan IS the answer......

However, being dumbasses, they don't understand that will fuck up health care even more than it is now.

Is THAT why other countries that have single payer have their citizens live LONGER,be HEALTHIER and pay LESS???

Just asking your confederate ass.......LOL

You Libtards are greedy assholes wanting to get somebody else to pay your bills and that is the reason why you support single payer medicine and don't give a shit if it screws everything up. it is all about greed and not taking personal responsibility. In order to get your freeby you are willing to put your health care into the hands of some stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest groups and that is stupid as hell.

Most European countries and some other countries became a collection of welfare states after WWII so looking to those yokels as some kind of model is funny as hell.

If you want single payer then move to Cuba Moon Bat. It is only 90 miles away and Michael Moore says they have the best health care in the world and it is free.

You are confused Moon Bat. You don't have a clue what is going on.

See Moon Bat. Trump and the Republicans are giving you the same government that you got from Obama. Rejoice Moon Bat. Obamacare is going to collapse on its own.

The Democrats own Obamacare so America got what it deserves when the idiots elected Obama and a Democrat Congress.

The way to fix this is to not ever elect Democrats and elect Republicans that are not weak minded as to aid the Democrats.

Single payer healthcare is Moon Bat greed. Shame on the welfare queens. The scum of America.

Single payer would give liberals what they want. Denial of treatment and the offering of assisted suicide as an alternative. It does not good to offer an alternative to excruciating pain and debilatating illness if there is treatment available. First deny the treatment, then offer the tender and humane solution.

I don't live life that way, worrying what might or might not happen… That's no way to live. By the way insurance/single payer is not healthcare… LOL

What might or might not happen??

You do know that you will one day get sick right? Do you plan on not seeking medical treatment?
Well if it comes down to money I don't have to worry about it. But the fact remains insurance/single payer is not healthcare… LOL

You have hundreds of thousands of dollars just sitting in the bank in case you get sick?

Why do I somehow doubt that.
I have lots, lots of collectible firearms/antiques... and have been out of debt for 20+ years. Have you ever heard of preventive care? Lol

I'd ask if you're actually this dumb but I already know the answer.

Tell me about the preventive care for cancer and car accidents. I'm interested to learn how you figured out the miracle of ever-lasting health.
:lmao:
Shit happens, live with it.
Cancer can only live in an acidic body... thats where preventive care comes in.
Single payer/health insurance is not healthcare you stupid ass motherfucker…

Just let Obamacare collapse, which is inevitable. Such a fuck up cannot be fixed.

Millions just like me are not paying the mandate because it's no longer enforced. It's just a matter of a time for it to fall apart for the good of the people.

They should make single payer/Obamacare an "opt in" for those that want it... leave the rest of us out of the fucking cancer.

Who would lose? People would lose. Healthcare would become more scarce, providers would flee.

Yes, "true".....Most doctors and nurses would choose to work as WalMart greeters.......(Hannity would be proud of you parroting him.)

The whole FUCKING WORLD already has done this....and somehow some American morons "think" that they are better informed.

Yes, "true".....Most doctors and nurses would choose to work as WalMart greeters.......

How many doctors currently refuse to take new Medicare patients?
They've already fled government run healthcare. Moron.

How many Doctors refuse to take Medicare patients? In particular how many who treat geriatric patients and pediatrics? What specialties dominate those who have refused to accept Medicare?

You made a claim, now provide the details. Lies by omission, are damn lies!

Who would lose? People would lose. Healthcare would become more scarce, providers would flee.

Yes, "true".....Most doctors and nurses would choose to work as WalMart greeters.......(Hannity would be proud of you parroting him.)

The whole FUCKING WORLD already has done this....and somehow some American morons "think" that they are better informed.

Yes, "true".....Most doctors and nurses would choose to work as WalMart greeters.......

How many doctors currently refuse to take new Medicare patients?
They've already fled government run healthcare. Moron.

How many Doctors refuse to take Medicare patients? In particular how many who treat geriatric patients and pediatrics? What specialties dominate those who have refused to accept Medicare?

You made a claim, now provide the details. Lies by omission, are damn lies!
There are far fewer doctors in the field since Obamacare than before... fact

You brought it up, pick one, or pick a combination of several. Grow a pair of balls and tell us what single payer you want.

I did.......So, now, what's your next bitching talking point?
Dental care, perhaps, Bucktooth???

You did? Sorry I missed it. Please tell me again which country(s) system you want to model, or direct me to the post where you selected one.

You brought it up, pick one, or pick a combination of several. Grow a pair of balls and tell us what single payer you want.

I did.......So, now, what's your next bitching talking point?
Dental care, perhaps, Bucktooth???

You did? Sorry I missed it. Please tell me again which country(s) system you want to model, or direct me to the post where you selected one.

I'm such a sweetheart, don't you think?....back on post #72......

The 16 countries with the world's best healthcare systems

Now that even the slow-witted Trump has admitted that "who knew that health care reform would be so hard"........it is time for democrats to use the single-payer option as the benchmark of what we must enact have a BETTER and CHEAPER health care insurance plan to cover EVERYBODY (remember that it was Trump who listed those 3 factors that I've place in caps as the reason for voting for him.)

The rest of the civilized planet has long adopted the single-payer system.....and the option has proven cheaper with other countries' citizens having longer lives and less morbidity.

Who would LOSE under such a single payer system???
Insurance companies' CEOs and their board members.

Who would WIN under such a single payer system???
ALL of us.....

Yeah, they say that Bernies medicare for all plan would cost 3.2 trillion a year and people would still have to buy supplement plans because medicare only pays 80% of allowable costs. That would be way more expensive the the current 6% of the economy that medical insurance is now.

Now that even the slow-witted Trump has admitted that "who knew that health care reform would be so hard"........it is time for democrats to use the single-payer option as the benchmark of what we must enact have a BETTER and CHEAPER health care insurance plan to cover EVERYBODY (remember that it was Trump who listed those 3 factors that I've place in caps as the reason for voting for him.)

The rest of the civilized planet has long adopted the single-payer system.....and the option has proven cheaper with other countries' citizens having longer lives and less morbidity.

ALL of us.....

To add to my own post....There are others who would ALSO lose under a single payer system....For example, private Lear jets manufacturers would lose those requests to make new jets for HC insurers' CEOs demanding a new one every couple of years.
Checkout these CEOs' salaries "earned' off denials of coverage to dying fellow-American patients.

Checkout these CEOs' salaries "earned' off denials of coverage to dying fellow-American patients.

There won't be any denials of coverage under single payer?
That sounds like things will be more expensive, not less expensive.

ALL of us.....

The single-payer plan Trump should embrace

this would be better.

If you'r looking for an example as to why HC costs are uncontrollable and why congress can't do anything about it........ask yourself this simple question:

Why can't Medicare.....with its HUGE client base ......negotiate lower prescription drug costs with big pharma companies???

The answer is obvious......Big pharma BRIBES elected officials to NOT allow medicare to do that because........well, because they want to gouge as much money as possible from both the government AND private citizens.....

.....and where does all that money go???....Well, try watching an hour of TV and count how many drug companies' ads you'll see in that time span. (Drug companies may tell us they need the money for R & D....but a good chunk of that money goes for marketing, perpetuating the cycle of profits for future bribing.)

So Single Payer would lower the "Obesity Rate"? Well nobody here has ever accused you of being intelligent.

True.....our current system hasn't really worked for Trump's fat ass...

Weren't morons like you bashing Michelle Obama for her healthier school lunch menu regimens???............LOL

bashing Michelle Obama for her healthier school lunch menu regimens???...

Yes, "healthier" food that the kids refused to eat was very helpful.

Is the question, 'How most quickly to get the federal deficit to 20 Trillion?'

McCain said, "The Congress must now return to regular order, hold hearings, receive input from members of both parties, and heed the recommendations of our nation's governors so that we can produce a bill that finally provides Americans with access to quality and affordable health care."

Are we throwing away 'expired' medications too soon? - CNN.com

It turns out the answer is yes. Why? The pharmaceutical companies want to make more profit and they make more when we throw the drugs away too soon.

This country is going to start giving expired drugs to poor people. Better than just letting them die and it turns out the drugs stay good for years longer than they say.

Right on target......Let me relay a personal anecdote ......

years ago I briefly worked for a university in one of the 3 states that I jokingly label the 3 Ms......Michigan, Maine and Minnesota.

the governors of those states wanted to REPATRIATE drugs sold by US manufacturers to Canada, to help seniors have cheaper access to needed drugs...which were perfectly good, safe and effective.

The drug companies BITCHED to high heaven, threatening the university that I was working in with their funding for further drug research (bear in mind that drug companies grant money...for tax breaks......to universities for research which winds up being cheaper than the research from the drug companies own research departments...)

Well, the drug companies "won"......screwing those states' seniors out of cheaper drug access.

the governors of those states wanted to REPATRIATE drugs sold by US manufacturers to Canada, to help seniors have cheaper access to needed drugs...which were perfectly good, safe and effective.

Yeah, screw those drug companies!!

Who needs new drugs anyway? DERP!

Well, the drug companies "won"......

Good news!

bashing Michelle Obama for her healthier school lunch menu regimens???...

Yes, "healthier" food that the kids refused to eat was very helpful.

True...left to their own choices, kids would rather follow the Trump diet.....and wind up looking like this clown

trumpgolfs.jpg

Yeah, screw those drug companies!!

Who needs new drugs anyway? DERP!

Well, the drug companies "won"......

Good news!

Well, some of us don't like getting screwed repeatedly.....YOU, on the other hand, have grown to like it.....

Assume the position, Todd baby and NO squealing......LOL

Forum List

Back