Sir Patrick Stewart Says New ‘Star Trek’ Series Will Take On Trump, Brexit

My God that is A stupid and B, disrespects the product and C the fans.
Not really. From the beginning, Star Trek has taken on everything from Russia and the cold war to racism, mindless wars, ethics, all sorts of political topics. I look forward to seeing it.

You are correct that it did deal with such issues. That is a fair point.

But it did so in a way that was not insulting or disrespectful to the fans. Or to America.
Have not seen first episode yet. Is it?

Not really. From the beginning, Star Trek has taken on everything from Russia and the cold war to racism, mindless wars, ethics, all sorts of political topics. I look forward to seeing it.

But it did so in a way that was not insulting or disrespectful to the fans. Or to America.
Anything from pedowood will be disrespectful to us.

When it comes on, don't watch. I have been following Star Trek, since a kid watching Captain Kirk. I will be checking it out for myself.

When it comes on, don't watch. I have been following Star Trek, since a kid watching Captain Kirk. I will be checking it out for myself.
I don't watch any pedowood prog filth.

I don't watch any pedowood prog filth.
I got to give to you for consistency. I liked your big boobed avatar better.

Is what what?

Is what what?
Yes...”what” is “what”.

Forum List

Back