🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sister of dead Benghazi ambassador defends Hillary Clinton

Ted Stevens` had a message for the right wing nuts:
1) Benghazi wasn't Hillary's fault
2) Stop politicizing Benghazi

Amb. Stevens' sister: Don't blame Clinton for Benghazi - CNNPolitics.com

This is embarrassing to conservatives because they have been claiming that it was Hillary's fault.

Apparently she wasn't watching the news. There was plenty of money according the administration rep that I watched.

If Hitlery and her State Department had done their jobs there would have been no Benghazi.

This is embarrassing to conservatives because they have been claiming that it was Hillary's fault.

Well, that's just wonderful. I'm sure she's a fine Democrat.

I DO have one question for her. Who overrode the order to deploy?

In and out of uniform 3 different times?

Who is giving these orders?

Crickets.

It's not just Benghazi, it's the whole outcome of Libya that is concerning. Now it is an ISIS stronghold.

And then there is Syria, an international disaster that has led to an immigration crisis.

And then there is the e-mail scandal.

And on and on it goes.

What the hell does Hillary have on her resume that actually is something to be proud of?

So dose hit erase how this marine feels as well as other families who lost loved ones in Benghazi?

This was just a repeat of Blackhawk Down.

When we got on the ground in Mogadishu Somalia in 93' it was obvious that we needed armored vehicles. Every other country was driving around in Armored Personnel Carriers and tanks. We didn't even have bullet-proof glass on our HumVees. We were sitting ducks. We requested APCs and were refused by the Clinton Administration. Then the locals started shooting at us. They started gluing Kevlar blankets inside our vehicles, but all this did was cause them to slam into us when a round went into the side of the vehicle. This didn't protect us from anything. Then they started gluing 3/4 inch Kevlar plates on the outside weighing down the suspension so much that the vehicle was unsafe. This wouldn't even stop an RPG. It was just good against small arms fire. The Bullet-proof glass they installed on our vehicles didn't stop a straight on shot from a 7.62mm firing AK-47, which is what the locals all had. The windows also had a little note on them reading "Do Not Expose To Sunlight". I kid you not!!!

This is just a pattern that has continued under the Clintons. They are scared to death of insulting Muslims. This extreme political-correctness could put their people at risk, and possibly lead to their deaths, which it has on several occasions.

The risk of putting in such a position of power a person who feels they can do anything and get away with it is so great. Hillary can and will do anything she wants and to hell with what happens to the people down range. The media will cover her ass and string it out and eventually tell us to move on. This is what is in store for us if she get's back in the WH.

She's obviously a delusional fucking idiot.
Next?
you are nothing but a shit head ...she is the Chief of Pediatric Rheumatology at a mayor Hospital and you are picking cans and turning them in for $...you a "yuge losah" ...sad ...:badgrin:

I have a question for you ...how come 8 investigations and you all are still crying LOL...you all are incompetent LOL sad ...losah LOL

When we got on the ground in Mogadishu Somalia in 93' it was obvious that we needed armored vehicles. Every other country was driving around in Armored Personnel Carriers and tanks. We didn't even have bullet-proof glass on our HumVees. We were sitting ducks. We requested APCs and were refused by the Clinton Administration. Then the locals started shooting at us. They started gluing Kevlar blankets inside our vehicles, but all this did was cause them to slam into us when a round went into the side of the vehicle. This didn't protect us from anything. Then they started gluing 3/4 inch Kevlar plates on the outside weighing down the suspension so much that the vehicle was unsafe. This wouldn't even stop an RPG. It was just good against small arms fire. The Bullet-proof glass they installed on our vehicles didn't stop a straight on shot from a 7.62mm firing AK-47, which is what the locals all had. The windows also had a little note on them reading "Do Not Expose To Sunlight". I kid you not!!!

This is just a pattern that has continued under the Clintons. They are scared to death of insulting Muslims. This extreme political-correctness could put their people at risk, and possibly lead to their deaths, which it has on several occasions.

Last time I checked, it was George Bush who sent troops into Somalia's Civil War, not Clinton. So let me get this straight. Ronnie RayGun and George Bush spent TRILLIONS of dollars lavishing goodies on the Pentagon for a decade, and you are telling me that your equipment was still inadequate?

(Actually, you don't have to tell me. I was in from 1981 to 1992, and yeah, the equipment was inadequate.)

But somehow this is Bill Clinton's fault because he didn't want to send in tanks or something?

Hey, guy, reality check. Our problem with the Islamic World is not that we don't insult them enough.

Our problem is we keep sticking our nose in their countries and wondering why they shoot at us.

Here's a crazy idea. Why don't we stop invading and bombing Islamic Countries, and then see if they still attack us.

I have a question for you ...how come 8 investigations and you all are still crying LOL...you all are incompetent LOL sad ...losah LOL
I guess you aren't smart enough to figure out the answer to your question.

The answer is "CORRUPTION".

Any more stupid questions?

Last time I checked, it was George Bush who sent troops into Somalia's Civil War, not Clinton. So let me get this straight. Ronnie RayGun and George Bush spent TRILLIONS of dollars lavishing goodies on the Pentagon for a decade, and you are telling me that your equipment was still inadequate?

(Actually, you don't have to tell me. I was in from 1981 to 1992, and yeah, the equipment was inadequate.)

But somehow this is Bill Clinton's fault because he didn't want to send in tanks or something?

Hey, guy, reality check. Our problem with the Islamic World is not that we don't insult them enough.

Our problem is we keep sticking our nose in their countries and wondering why they shoot at us.

Here's a crazy idea. Why don't we stop invading and bombing Islamic Countries, and then see if they still attack us.
I think you need a reality check.

Anyone with any sense knows you fit the equipment to the mission. Bush sent in Marines with armored vehicles. I went in under President Clinton and all we were allowed was soft shell HumVees. No uparmor at all. This after one of our vehicles had already been blown up by an IED. It was sitting out back, a rusting hulk. A constant reminder of the ongoing threat.

The mission didn't fall apart till Clinton got involved. Before that, everything was handled the way you're supposed to.

The answer is "CORRUPTION".

Any more stupid questions?
fucking cry baby...the corruption is the GOP because they ran the Investigations LOL fucking crying titty baby LOl you are just frustrated cause Hillary beat you all ...

Hillary didn't beat anyone. She's still as incompetent today as she was when she and her State Department's incompetence allowed Benghazi to happen.

Grow a brain you idiot.

Clinton called only 1 of 35 survivors after the attack, and only because Huma told her to. Seven weeks later.

I think you need a reality check.

Anyone with any sense knows you fit the equipment to the mission. Bush sent in Marines with armored vehicles. I went in under President Clinton and all we were allowed was soft shell HumVees. No uparmor at all. This after one of our vehicles had already been blown up by an IED. It was sitting out back, a rusting hulk. A constant reminder of the ongoing threat.

The mission didn't fall apart till Clinton got involved. Before that, everything was handled the way you're supposed to.

You mean it took us a couple of months to wear out our welcome when we started taking sides in a civil war that had nothing to do with us?

Um, yeah, that happens.

Point was, we never should have gone in to start with. Not our problem.

The hatred displayed for the dead Ambassador's sister is appalling. I take that back. It is exactly what I would expect from the rightwing scumbags on here.

Class acts, aren't they?

Forum List

Back