🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sister of dead Benghazi ambassador defends Hillary Clinton

The hatred displayed for the dead Ambassador's sister is appalling. I take that back. It is exactly what I would expect from the rightwing scumbags on here.

Class acts, aren't they?

Hatred?? Not hardly dumbass. Just pointing out that there was plenty of money for security as told to us on national TV by a spokesperson from the administration.

Oh and the other families of the dead aren't in agreement with the sister either.

A class act you sure as hell ain't

I think you need a reality check.

Anyone with any sense knows you fit the equipment to the mission. Bush sent in Marines with armored vehicles. I went in under President Clinton and all we were allowed was soft shell HumVees. No uparmor at all. This after one of our vehicles had already been blown up by an IED. It was sitting out back, a rusting hulk. A constant reminder of the ongoing threat.

The mission didn't fall apart till Clinton got involved. Before that, everything was handled the way you're supposed to.

You mean it took us a couple of months to wear out our welcome when we started taking sides in a civil war that had nothing to do with us?

Um, yeah, that happens.

Point was, we never should have gone in to start with. Not our problem.
Hindsight is 20-20.

The job of the president is not to screw up whatever his predecessor left him with. Democrats are allowed to do this because of their control of the media. Bush gets hammered because of mold and peeling paint in a shower, but Hillary's negligence leads to the death of of soldiers and diplomats, but she never pays a price for it. This is why these things happen so often under Democrats.

Ted Stevens` had a message for the right wing nuts:
1) Benghazi wasn't Hillary's fault
2) Stop politicizing Benghazi

Amb. Stevens' sister: Don't blame Clinton for Benghazi - CNNPolitics.com

This is embarrassing to conservatives because they have been claiming that it was Hillary's fault.

Trying to use and abuse another Cindy Sheehan???

Hey I have an idea why don't you ask ambassador Stevens what he thinks you stupid fucks

If all the family members are pissed at Hillary except one, the one will get all the press attention.

And why not, it is something that is unexpected and unexplainable.

The hatred displayed for the dead Ambassador's sister is appalling. I take that back. It is exactly what I would expect from the rightwing scumbags on here.

Class acts, aren't they?

Ambassador Stevens is the only reed they can hang their anger on. If it was just about the two dead contractors, this wouldn't be a big deal.

Hindsight is 20-20.

The job of the president is not to screw up whatever his predecessor left him with. Democrats are allowed to do this because of their control of the media. Bush gets hammered because of mold and peeling paint in a shower, but Hillary's negligence leads to the death of of soldiers and diplomats, but she never pays a price for it. This is why these things happen so often under Democrats.

Wait a minute, we had 5000 dead in Iraq and 2000 dead in Afghanistan because of Bush's ineptitude, and you give them a pass (A lot more serious than the appalling conditions in Army hospitals when these troops got home).

But, wow, these four dead guys in Libya are the WORST THING EVER because Hillary thought it might have been over a video.

original.jpg

I think you need a reality check.

Anyone with any sense knows you fit the equipment to the mission. Bush sent in Marines with armored vehicles. I went in under President Clinton and all we were allowed was soft shell HumVees. No uparmor at all. This after one of our vehicles had already been blown up by an IED. It was sitting out back, a rusting hulk. A constant reminder of the ongoing threat.

The mission didn't fall apart till Clinton got involved. Before that, everything was handled the way you're supposed to.

You mean it took us a couple of months to wear out our welcome when we started taking sides in a civil war that had nothing to do with us?

Um, yeah, that happens.

Point was, we never should have gone in to start with. Not our problem.
And who's fault is that?
Can't invoke the Buuuush syndrome.
Thank for admitting Clinton and Obama screwd the pooch and should have never fucked with lybia.
Bush convinced Qaddafi to give up on WMD, and was working with us.But obama,just had to fuck it up for his legacy.well he has one

And who's fault is that?
Can't invoke the Buuuush syndrome.
Thank for admitting Clinton and Obama screwd the pooch and should have never fucked with lybia.
Bush convinced Qaddafi to give up on WMD, and was working with us.But obama,just had to fuck it up for his legacy.well he has one

What convinced Qaddafi to give up his non-functional WMD programs was the European Union tempted him with investments. Then they turned around and screwed him.

I think intervening in Libya WAS a mistake.

So what? It wasn't the huge mistake Iraq was.

Hindsight is 20-20.

Wait a minute, we had 5000 dead in Iraq and 2000 dead in Afghanistan because of Bush's ineptitude, and you give them a pass (A lot more serious than the appalling conditions in Army hospitals when these troops got home).

But, wow, these four dead guys in Libya are the WORST THING EVER because Hillary thought it might have been over a video.
Considering history, 7000 dead over a longer period than Vietnam is a fairly clean war. 52,000 dead in Vietnam, a Democrat war.
FYI, thousands died during practice for D-Day. Exercise Tiger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of the dead in Iraq and Afghanistan were the result of explosives provided by Iran, with which Obama made an agreement with not long ago, giving them billions so they could do more of the same to our guys over there today. Not to mention Hezbollah said that as long as Iran gives them money, they will have the means to attack Israel.

Where the fuck do you get off???

Last edited:
How many ambassadors were killed?

Zero.

How many of them were refused enhanced security measures when requested?

Zero.

How many were under attack for 10 hours without any help sent by quick reaction forces?

Zero

How many times did the Bush Administration lie about the cause of the attacks?

ZERO

giving them billions

Since your moronic posts are read by slow witted and easily susceptible other right wingers.....Why don't you tell them if those "billions" were US money or Iranian money in the first place.....
Go on....make you post a public service to your fellow morons.

How many ambassadors were killed?

Zero.

Obviously, to right wing idiot like mudpie, the life of an ambassador is worth much more than anyone else who works at an embassy. Such is the "logic" of assholes.....If you make more money, then your life is worth more than a mere plebeian.

giving them billions

Since your moronic posts are read by slow witted and easily susceptible other right wingers.....Why don't you tell them if those "billions" were US money or Iranian money in the first place.....
Go on....make you post a public service to your fellow morons.
So you think the Iranians will give us all of the shit they took from us when they took our embassy?
Will they return all of our people they murdered to perfect health?
Will they return all of the money we spent fighting their surrogates in Somalia in Iraq and Afghanistan not to mention all of the military vehicles they've destroyed?
I figure they owed us much more than the billions that treasonous big-eared faggot gave them just to build a legacy.

Forum List

Back