🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sister of dead Benghazi ambassador defends Hillary Clinton

Ted Stevens` had a message for the right wing nuts:
1) Benghazi wasn't Hillary's fault
2) Stop politicizing Benghazi

Amb. Stevens' sister: Don't blame Clinton for Benghazi - CNNPolitics.com

This is embarrassing to conservatives because they have been claiming that it was Hillary's fault.

Even the family of Ambassodor Stevens knows this is the inherent danger in being an ambassador in a foreign country. First off this happened 10+ times while Bush was in office with nary a peep from Republicans and with hundreds of lives lost. And they are trying to pin this on a Secretary of State!

It is so over the top transparently partisan bullshit as to make Newt Gingrich blush.

There were 600 requests for help. All went unanswered.

The Fact-checker calls that a "whopper."

600 'requests' from Benghazi for better security

This was just in 2012, but keep telling yourself they were false claims...

imrs.php
How about you actually look at the link I provided. mkay?

I did before I replied, just another form of propaganda...

If you were paying attention this was in the middle of the article...

To believe we should have had personnel in Benghazi without better security than we did is crazy...

Oblammer & Clintoon will be forever tied to the disaster of Benghazi...

Considering history, 7000 dead over a longer period than Vietnam is a fairly clean war. 52,000 dead in Vietnam, a Democrat war.
FYI, thousands died during practice for D-Day. Exercise Tiger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So four dead in Libya is a total bargain, by your reckoning.

The reason why the deaths in Iraq are so obscene is because THE WAR WAS OVER A LIE!!!!

Most of the dead in Iraq and Afghanistan were the result of explosives provided by Iran, with which Obama made an agreement with not long ago, giving them billions so they could do more of the same to our guys over there today.

All of the dead in Iraq are because we invaded over a lie.

Most of the dead in Afghanistan is because Bush lost interest and gave the Taliban and Al Qaeda a chance to regroup.

And, sorry, most of those explosives came from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, our "Buddies" in the region.

Not to mention Hezbollah said that as long as Iran gives them money, they will have the means to attack Israel.

Where the fuck do you get off???

Fuck the Zionists...

.....while Bush will always be remembered for his bullhorn speech at the WTC rubble.....Go figure the fucked up-ness of right wingers..

Even the family of Ambassodor Stevens knows this is the inherent danger in being an ambassador in a foreign country. First off this happened 10+ times while Bush was in office with nary a peep from Republicans and with hundreds of lives lost. And they are trying to pin this on a Secretary of State!

It is so over the top transparently partisan bullshit as to make Newt Gingrich blush.

imrs.php

To believe we should have had personnel in Benghazi without better security than we did is crazy...

Yeah. We know. Facts have a liberal agenda.

Considering history, 7000 dead over a longer period than Vietnam is a fairly clean war. 52,000 dead in Vietnam, a Democrat war.
FYI, thousands died during practice for D-Day. Exercise Tiger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So four dead in Libya is a total bargain, by your reckoning.

The reason why the deaths in Iraq are so obscene is because THE WAR WAS OVER A LIE!!!!
There you go again.....talking about Bush and WMDs.
You only seem to object to liars when they're Republicans, Mr. I Used To Be A Republican.
You have no problem supporting a liar like Hillary.
What kind of person supports every lie Hillary is caught in yet has the nerve to cast aspersions at a person for lying?

Could that person be a liar?

Yup yup.

Last edited:

.....while Bush will always be remembered for his bullhorn speech at the WTC rubble.....Go figure the fucked up-ness of right wingers..
I think you fuckwads just seem to have a warped perspective on reality, so something like that really burns your ass. That and the day he landed on that carrier. That must have had you oxygen thieves bashing your heads into a wall. I bet the anger and envy was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Trump is an angel..lmao. BOTH sides are equally guilty. Big money always means thrwating the rules. I stake my life on it.

imrs.php

Yeah. We know. Facts have a liberal agenda.

First you need to know what a fact is, you seem to have it confused with propaganda, Liberals have they part down pat...

This is embarrassing to conservatives because they have been claiming that it was Hillary's fault.

Well, that's just wonderful. I'm sure she's a fine Democrat.

I DO have one question for her. Who overrode the order to deploy?

No one "overrode" the order. Why do you keep repeating that lie?

Why do NaziCons keep repeating the same old lies over and over again? Do they actually believe them - or are they just trying to sucker others into believing them. Maybe both...

Well, that's just wonderful. I'm sure she's a fine Democrat.

I DO have one question for her. Who overrode the order to deploy?

No one "overrode" the order. Why do you keep repeating that lie?

An order was given to deploy. Nothing was deployed. Ergo, either the order was overridden/canceled, or someone simply disobeyed. Which was it?

Forum List

Back