🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sister of dead Benghazi ambassador defends Hillary Clinton

Ted Stevens` had a message for the right wing nuts:
1) Benghazi wasn't Hillary's fault
2) Stop politicizing Benghazi

Amb. Stevens' sister: Don't blame Clinton for Benghazi - CNNPolitics.com

This is embarrassing to conservatives because they have been claiming that it was Hillary's fault.

Well, that's just wonderful. I'm sure she's a fine Democrat.

I DO have one question for her. Who overrode the order to deploy?

No one "overrode" the order. Why do you keep repeating that lie?

An order was given to deploy. Nothing was deployed. Ergo, either the order was overridden/canceled, or someone simply disobeyed. Which was it?

A CIF team and a FAST team were both deployed. They just didn't get there in time.

This is embarrassing to conservatives because they have been claiming that it was Hillary's fault.

An order was given to deploy. Nothing was deployed. Ergo, either the order was overridden/canceled, or someone simply disobeyed. Which was it?

A CIF team and a FAST team were both deployed. They just didn't get there in time.

Evidence does not indicate that, only that delays were ordered. The nature and source of those delays needs to be made clear, or this issue will never vanish.

Evidence does not indicate that, only that delays were ordered. The nature and source of those delays needs to be made clear, or this issue will never vanish.

Evidence does indicate that, unless you think the Benghazi report isn't "evidence". It's all in there.

I think you fuckwads just seem to have a warped perspective on reality, so something like that really burns your ass. That and the day he landed on that carrier. That must have had you oxygen thieves bashing your heads into a wall. I bet the anger and envy was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Remember how you shit your pants when Obama stated about OBL........ "We got him"????.......LOL

Give it a rest moron........find something else to bitch about

Evidence does indicate that, unless you think the Benghazi report isn't "evidence". It's all in there.

Oh please. Have you read it? Do be honest.

I dunno, maybe once everyone within the ODS/CDS wingnut conspiracy bubble die off....

Let one, just one, Republican anywhere in government guarantee that no US consulate personnel will be killed overseas in the future.

Just one.

It can't be done. It never could and never will. This entire Ben Gassy thing was nothing more than the Republicans throwing anything they could against the wall they could find regrading Hillary Clinton to see what would stick.

The same Republicans have done to the Clintons for 20 years. Cons, when are you going to demand the Republican Party be charged with the tens of millions of wasted taxpayer dollars and have to pay it back? Tea Baggers, where is the outrage at such huge government waste of taxpayer money?

It is nowhere because you people are intellectual and soulless frauds. You have no country and no faith. Your political party is your only god now.

I haven't read all of it, but I've read the relevant section.

http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/2 Part I Redacted DR_0.pdf

Pages 70-90 include the information you're looking for.

So the sister just doesn't care why her brother died. I wonder if she's aware that the more than 150 emails from Sid Blumenthal, concerning Libya made it to the hildabitchs desk, yet from the more than 600 requests for additional security in Libya, not one reached her desk according to the hildabitch, in congressional testimony. That kind of incompetence just shows how shabbily the DOS was ran on her watch, and the lack of attention to detail she'll bring to the whole damned government. Stevens trusted his life to her, me, not so much.

http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/2 Part I Redacted DR_0.pdf

All 60-100 shows is that the administration was caught with it's pants down.

Nothing was deployed.

Nothing was deployed.

:lol:

Page 87-89:

Just minutes after word of the attack reached the Secretary, he and General Martin E. Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, departed the Pentagon to attend a previously scheduled 5:00 p.m. meeting at the White House with President Obama and National Security Advisor Thomas E. Donilon. The Secretary recalled two details about the attack on the U.S. facility in Benghazi: a building was on fire and Stevens was missing. As the Secretary and Dempsey briefed the President on the evolving situation in Benghazi, Libya, the Secretary recalls the following guidance: The President made clear that we ought to use all of the resources at our disposal to try to make sure we did everything possible to try to save lives there. Immediately following the meeting with the President, at roughly 6:00 p.m., the Secretary and Dempsey returned to the Pentagon and convened a meeting that included Ham who was in Washington D.C. at the time, and relevant members of the Secretary’s staff and the Joint Staff

According to the Secretary, within an hour of his return to the Pentagon, he issued an order to deploy the identified assets.

Did you miss that part?

Nothing was deployed.

Page 87-89:

Just minutes after word of the attack reached the Secretary, he and General Martin E. Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, departed the Pentagon to attend a previously scheduled 5:00 p.m. meeting at the White House with President Obama and National Security Advisor Thomas E. Donilon. The Secretary recalled two details about the attack on the U.S. facility in Benghazi: a building was on fire and Stevens was missing. As the Secretary and Dempsey briefed the President on the evolving situation in Benghazi, Libya, the Secretary recalls the following guidance: The President made clear that we ought to use all of the resources at our disposal to try to make sure we did everything possible to try to save lives there. Immediately following the meeting with the President, at roughly 6:00 p.m., the Secretary and Dempsey returned to the Pentagon and convened a meeting that included Ham who was in Washington D.C. at the time, and relevant members of the Secretary’s staff and the Joint Staff

According to the Secretary, within an hour of his return to the Pentagon, he issued an order to deploy the identified assets.

Did you miss that part?

And yet, they had time to change their uniforms four times while sitting around on their asses, due to delays. Who ordered the delays?

Nothing was deployed.

Page 87-89:

Did you miss that part?

And yet, they had time to change their uniforms four times while sitting around on their asses, due to delays. Who ordered the delays?

The initial delay was due to the need for a C-130 to transport the FAST crew - which was in Germany. By the time it arrived to pick up the FAST team, the attack was long over - and that's when the discussion of uniforms occurred.

This is all in the report, you'd save yourself a lot of time if you just read it.

Where is the evidence that Hillary did anything wrong? None has been presented. Maybe we should start a thread with that instead of just saying 'kill hillary before november'.

Forum List

Back