Sit during national anthem sit out world cup

This would hardly be an issue if the dude weren't Black/sitting in protest of police brutality against African-Americans. Seething right-wing racist clowns can hardly couch their bigotry and where it is stemming from.

Who gives a damn, seriously? Compulsory public displays of patriotism is the stuff of dictators and authoritarian regimes. Shouldn't patriotism be something you feel rather than some routine rote ritual?

I am not white, but I support the cops doing their job to bring black criminals to justice. I do not support anarchy or black lives matter terrorism.

Can your liberal pea brain comprehend that? Have you ever been out of your parents' basement into the real world?

I am not white, but I support the cops doing their job to bring black criminals to justice. I do not support anarchy or black lives matter terrorism.

Can your liberal pea brain comprehend that? Have you ever been out of your parents' basement into the real world?

Have you, fake Indian? African-Americans have deep community issues stemming from the historic legacy of slavery and segregation, and those wounds manifest through cases such as these. The fact that you think "Black" is the issue makes YOU the pea-brain. Most of the foreign graduate-students in the U.S. are also Black Africans. Rationalize that.

I wish my parents had a basement, now the trend is vaulted ceilings...I'm not white either, I'm yellow...Eat my shorts,,man...

U.S. coach John Tortorella: Stand for anthem or sit out World Cup

Ok obama you believe in freedom of expression. Express this.

14184490_1133468593355673_6315453631486447980_n.jpg

Have you, fake Indian? African-Americans have deep community issues stemming from the historic legacy of slavery and segregation, and those wounds manifest through cases such as these. The fact that you think "Black" is the issue makes YOU the pea-brain. Most of the foreign graduate-students in the U.S. are also Black Africans. Rationalize that.

upload_2016-9-6_23-6-31.png

Forum List

Back