Six Wisconsin recall elections tonight

Some more to report in:

With 80% of the vote counted in the 8th District, Republican Darling has a 53% to 47% lead over Democrat Sandy Pasch, according to AP/JSOnline. That's a 3,100-vote margin

Thats an article quote. Hardly her writing anything off. chill out bert before we sick earnie on you

She wouldn't have posted it and quoted that bit unless she agreed with it. Simple as that. I could be wrong though, and if I am then I'm sorry for it. But that's just how it seems to me.

I don't care who you try to sic on me. :lol:

Ok the next time your left leaning wacko posters post some far less sensible nonesense from a random website I expect you will call them on it?

I wont hold my breath...........

PS. Nice play by play jerk :muahaha:

Ok the next time your left leaning wacko posters post some far less sensible nonesense from a random website I expect you will call them on it?

I wont hold my breath..........

I don't have any posters. Just responsible for me, myself, and I on this board. :lol:

That being said, I have never had a problem calling out other posters or admitting when I screwed up.

I wont hold my breath..........

I don't have any posters. Just responsible for me, myself, and I on this board. :lol:

That being said, I have never had a problem calling out other posters or admitting when I screwed up.

Yes, Ive seen you say that. I guess I'm just not privileged enough to witness the "great grovel"

I guess I would laugh also if you thought you knew what I was thinking!
Show me where I ever tried to write it off!

You certainly did.

See here:

Why Wisconsin's recall election matters to the rest of America - CSMonitor.com

Tuesday’s election may unseat six Republicans.
Next week, two Democrats face the same fight.
The recalls may shift the balance of power in the state Senate from the current 19-14 Republican majority.

Because Republicans still control the Assembly and governor’s mansion, a Democratic victory will not roll back any of the new legislation. The unprecedented summer election will be “almost entirely symbolic,” says Barry Burden, a political scientist at the University of Wisconsin at Madison."

No, I didn't 'write it off'.
But I will tell you what I thought, instead of making assumptions.

My take on this is it doesn't matter if all the seats get flipped, the new legislation in place, which is what pushed for the recall, would not change.

What did this race mean to you?

Tomorrow's headlines today:

Wisconsin holds national referendum on OBAMA, the TEA PARTY.... WALKER and Government Employee UNIONS!!!!!11!!!

Wisconsin voters proclaim..... "Meh".

And I stayed up for the whole thing. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Kinda makes you feel like your avatar eh? Me too. Rightwinger got me all hot under the collar for nuthin.... damn cheap ass dates

My take on this is it doesn't matter if all the seats get flipped, the new legislation in place, which is what pushed for the recall, would not change.

I think you need to look up the definition of writing something off. It means deciding someone or something is not important. Which is what you're saying when you say it doesn't matter if all the seats got flipped. :eusa_eh:

The Republicans are going to lose in 2012.

No amount of voter suppression is going to stop this.

Now that the voters have gotten a taste of how the Republicans govern, they will lose.

Got word from an insider who ran Jeff Stone's campaign, and she said Darling has this locked up. The networks are just behind right now.
Looks like Darling got this in the bag.

Final tally if that remains the same:

GOP - 4

Dems - 2

Result: Dems take 2 seats in the State Senate, fall one short of a majority.

Now, we wait until the two races next week.

Thanks for keeping the running updates Rob. :thup:

So the state of Wisconsin--which has a total of 96 districts--have given two seats to democrats--meaning instead of 13 democrats who have cut and run and hid out-of-state--there will now be 15 democrats doing it---:cuckoo:

You can see why this state is called the "cheese--head" state--:lol:

I think you need to look up the definition of writing something off. It means deciding someone or something is not important. Which is what you're saying when you say it doesn't matter if all the seats got flipped. :eusa_eh:

You didn't answer my question.

'a wash' would have been a more appropriate phrase for you to use.

Last edited:
The Republicans are going to lose in 2012.

No amount of voter suppression is going to stop this.

Now that the voters have gotten a taste of how the Republicans govern, they will lose.

[youtube]78aMSrwtoMg[/youtube]

"Now don't be sad...cuz two outta three ain't bad."

Now you've got me totally confused. Did Republicans lose 4 seats and democrats lost 2? If that's the case--why didn't they just move into each other's district--to avoid this cayous--:lol::lol:

Do we know YET--what the real outcome is--or are they still counting?

The Republicans are losing in Republican districts.

First in the New York 26th and now in two of six in Wisconsin.

I can hardly wait til 2012.

Democrat Wins Western New York Congressional Race - NYTimes.com

2012 can't come soon enough for me or this country either--but your outcome is completely opposite of what I am seeing--:lol: Is there a "reason you're going to New York--to discuss Wisconsin--or do you need a geography lesson?

Forum List

Back