Six Wisconsin recall elections tonight

The Republicans are losing in Republican districts.

First in the New York 26th and now in two of six in Wisconsin.

I can hardly wait til 2012.

Democrat Wins Western New York Congressional Race - NYTimes.com

2012 can't come soon enough for me or this country either--but your outcome is completely opposite of what I am seeing--:lol: Is there a "reason you're going to New York--to discuss Wisconsin--or do you need a geography lesson?

You are not seeing much.

Wisconsin has 33 Senate districts, not 96.

And New York's 26th is one of the most Republican districts in the country and the Dems just won it. Now they have won two of six conservative districts in Wisconsin....in a RECALL election.

You guys are going down in 2012.

The Republicans are going to lose in 2012.

No amount of voter suppression is going to stop this.

Now that the voters have gotten a taste of how the Republicans govern, they will lose.

[youtube]78aMSrwtoMg[/youtube]

"Now don't be sad...cuz two outta three ain't bad."

Now you've got me totally confused. Did Republicans lose 4 seats and democrats lost 2? If that's the case--why didn't they just move into each other's district--to avoid this cayous--:lol::lol:

Do we know YET--what the real outcome is--or are they still counting?

They are still counting but it looks like the GOP held seat will remain GOP in that race.

Republicans lost 2 seats to dems, but retained 4. Next Tuesday 2 democrats seats are up. One could lose, one will most likely retain.

The Republicans are going to lose in 2012.

No amount of voter suppression is going to stop this.

Now that the voters have gotten a taste of how the Republicans govern, they will lose.

[youtube]78aMSrwtoMg[/youtube]

"Now don't be sad...cuz two outta three ain't bad."

Now you've got me totally confused. Did Republicans lose 4 seats and democrats lost 2? If that's the case--why didn't they just move into each other's district--to avoid this cayous--:lol::lol:

Do we know YET--what the real outcome is--or are they still counting?

The Dems needed to win 3 out of the six races tonight, beating out incumbent Republicans...they only won 2.

Two democrats are up for recall next week, but it doesn't matter if they win or lose...the Republicans maintain control.

Results are unofficial as far as I know.

Except there is one Republican Senator that votes with the Dems.

oopsee!

2012 can't come soon enough for me or this country either--but your outcome is completely opposite of what I am seeing--:lol: Is there a "reason you're going to New York--to discuss Wisconsin--or do you need a geography lesson?

You are not seeing much.

And New York's 26th is one of the most Republican districts in the country and the Dems just won it. Now they have won two of six conservative districts in Wisconsin....in a RECALL election.

Im sorry I cant hear you over your rep. Could you speak up please, your spin is whisper quiet.

There is still one seat without final results. The republican is leading, but most of Milwaukee's precincts are still out. All the rest of the counties are counted. It could be a close one.

Considering the level of spending, this is not good news for the dems.

You are not seeing much.

Im sorry I cant hear you over your rep. Could you speak up please, your spin is whisper quiet.

No problem.

You guys are losing in Republican districts.

You will lose in 2012.

How much was government check this month?

And the Fed easing credit till 2013 will win the presidential election for Obama.

I can hardly wait till 2012.

You're apparently not familliar with WI politics...

Go back to your failed warmer science...

Hardly.

Republicans are losing in their own districts. Districts that John McCain won in 2008.

Bad news for Republicans in 2012.

You are not seeing much.

I thought they were suppose to WIN THEM ALL---:lol: And no one will EVER convince me that any place in NEW YORK is really conservative--:lol:

Barack Obama on the economy--56% disapprove--35% approve--disapproval numbers expected to go higher--due to an oncoming double dipper recession--even though we really never camem out of the 1st one.

Except there is one Republican Senator that votes with the Dems.

oopsee!

Is that in the 8th disctrict where they are having a hard time counting the votes?

No, but I am glad you brought that one up....

state Democratic Party spokesman accused a Republican official Tuesday night of tampering with votes in the tight 8th Senate District recall race.

With 10 of 11 Waukesha County wards still out -- including all of those in Menomonee Falls -- party spokesman Graeme Zielinski said, "We believe the election in this contest has been tampered with by Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus.

"She’s sitting on votes. We believe that right now, there are severe irregularities in Waukesha County once again. We believe the very fate of the Wisconsin Senate hangs in the balance and is in the hands of a woman who has already shown extreme incompetence.”

“We believe there’s dirty tricks afoot.”

Democrats are demanding an investigation or at least an explanation, Zielinski said, and he added the party’s legal team is looking into it.

Shortly after Zielinski made that statement, results came in from nine Menomonee Falls wards, swinging the lead to incumbent Sen. Alberta Darling (R-River Hills).

Nickolaus came under scrutiny in the state Supreme Court race, when she reported a vote total that omitted the entire city of Brookfield.Dem spokesman accuses GOP of dirty tricks in Waukesha vote count - JSOnline

You are not seeing much.

No problem.

You guys are losing in Republican districts.

You will lose in 2012.

How much was government check this month?

For the last time I dont get a govt check I own a business and I make just a bit more than your rep, which is more than we can say for your IQ.

And the Fed easing credit till 2013 will win the presidential election for Obama.

I can hardly wait till 2012.

Hardly.

Republicans are losing in their own districts. Districts that John McCain won in 2008.

The districts they lost in tonight were barely won in 2008...

You are just ignorant in WI politics...

Your failed warmer science is waiting for you Chrissy...

If you think the NY 26 vote was meaningful, then you ware whistling through the graveyard. And right in front of you is a fresh dug one that you are ignoring.
Obama is making folks upset with him again. He is going to be the issue. No matter how he frames the election next time, it will be a referendum on his leadership, or lack of same.

You are not seeing much.

I thought they were suppose to WIN THEM ALL---:lol: And no one will EVER convince me that any place in NEW YORK is really conservative--:lol:

Barack Obama on the economy--56% disapprove--35% approve--disapproval numbers expected to go higher--due to an oncoming double dipper recession--even though we really never camem out of the 1st one.

No need to convince you of the truth, eh?

And the economy is going to be fine.

The Fed made sure of that today.

Hardly.

Thanks for proving my point Housy.

If you think the NY 26 vote was meaningful, then you ware whistling through the graveyard. And right in front of you is a fresh dug one that you are ignoring.
Obama is making folks upset with him again. He is going to be the issue. No matter how he frames the election next time, it will be a referendum on his leadership, or lack of same.

Obama is going to stomp Rick Perry like a rat in the closet.

Hardly.

Thanks for proving my point Housy.

:lol:

You proved mine, dumbass...

Keep pretending you know what you're talking about... It's hysterical...:lol:

There is still one seat without final results. The republican is leading, but most of Milwaukee's precincts are still out. All the rest of the counties are counted. It could be a close one.

Considering the level of spending, this is not good news for the dems.

That race was just called for Darling.

Darling , Alberta (i) GOP 34,840 54%

August 9 recall election results - JSOnline

Forum List

Back