Six Wisconsin recall elections tonight

Chris, goto bed while you still have some dignity left.....

I am enjoying our victory.

Just as I will enjoy 2012.

By the way how much was your government check this month?
Democrats failed Tuesday in their effort to gain control of the Wisconsin state senate as Republican incumbents won four of six recall elections.
The outcome was a big setback for Democrats, organized labor, and progressive groups who'd sought retribution against six GOP allies of Gov. Scott Walker who earlier this year enacted a labor law overhaul that ended collective bargaining rights for many public sector workers.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44075969/ns/politics/#.TkGAm2HEFIA
Duh, Winning!

Last edited:
"You" didn't win enough to matter.

It seems the voters in 4 districts were quite content with their senators.

Maybe if they had more pissed off people than your record warmer temperatures, it might have made a difference.

Oh, wait. The challengers lost by more than a combined 9,000 votes. :lol:

You lost two seats in EIGHT MONTHS.

Good job, Republicans.

Walker will be recalled next year.

The challengers lost 4 recalls in EIGHT MONTHS.

Good job, Democrats.

The voters probably won't want to waste money on trying to recall Walker based on today's results.

Wanna bet???

In what may be the result of one of the great political miscalculations of our time, Scott Walker’s popularity in his home state is fast going down the tubes.

A Rasmussen poll out today reveals that almost 60% of likely Wisconsin voters now disapprove of their aggressive governor’s performance, with 48% strongly disapproving.

While these numbers are clearly indicators of a strategy gone horribly wrong, there are some additional findings in the poll that I suspect deserve even greater attention.

It turns out that the state’s public school teachers are very popular with their fellow Badgers. With 77% of those polled holding a high opinion of their educators, it is not particularly surprising that only 32% among households with children in the public school system approve of the governor’s performance. Sixty-seven percent (67%) disapprove, including 54% who strongly disapprove.

Can anyone imagine a politician succeeding with numbers like this among people who have kids?

Gov. Scott Walker Has Lost The War - Rick Ungar - The Policy Page - Forbes

In what may be the result of one of the great political miscalculations of our time, Scott Walker’s popularity in his home state is fast going down the tubes.

A Rasmussen poll out today reveals that almost 60% of likely Wisconsin voters now disapprove of their aggressive governor’s performance, with 48% strongly disapproving.

While these numbers are clearly indicators of a strategy gone horribly wrong, there are some additional findings in the poll that I suspect deserve even greater attention.

It turns out that the state’s public school teachers are very popular with their fellow Badgers. With 77% of those polled holding a high opinion of their educators, it is not particularly surprising that only 32% among households with children in the public school system approve of the governor’s performance. Sixty-seven percent (67%) disapprove, including 54% who strongly disapprove.

Can anyone imagine a politician succeeding with numbers like this among people who have kids?

If that's the case, why weren't the other 4 senators recalled?

If that's the case, why weren't the other 4 senators recalled?

Because those were strongly conservative districts.

Walker is likely to lose his job next year.

You can't make enemies of the teachers, the police, and the fire fighters and be caught sucking up to the Koch brothers.

One more set of elections next week. Since the Democrats have already lost the goal this time, they may just chill on the ads for the next week and save their money for November.

So what happens next week might be a better test, as there won't be a perfect storm of attack ads anymore.

There will be no way of knowing the truth of the matter without recounts. Kochroaches are in WI up to their ugly, baggy old eyeballs.

:rolleyes: And if the Democrats would have won it would have been the most secure election ever with St. Teresa herself descending from heaven to personally count the ballots.

Last edited:
Out of the total of votes cast today.

And you don't know that number?
Sound like you did an in depth analysis.

OK, fine.

District 2. Cowles(R) - 27,543 Nusbaum(D) - 18,039

There's 9,504 votes right there. That's more than Chrissy's 9,000 record temperatures.

All the other plus votes for the Republicans are gravy.

You said it was out of the total votes cast today. There were 6 elections.

Scott Walker won’t take a call from the Democratic minority leader, but he’ll gladly make time for uber-fundraiser David Koch—or at least, someone he thinks is David Koch. Ian Murphy, editor of the Buffalo's Beast website, managed to get the Wisconsin governor on the phone in just a few quick calls by impersonating Koch. In the resulting recording, Walker expounds on his plans to break the Democratic senators’ resistance, including stopping their paychecks, catching them in an ethics violations, and threatening to lay off public workers.

He even plans to try tricking them into coming in for talks in the state assembly—which might let Republicans pass the bill later that day. "If you heard I was going to talk to them, that's the only reason why," he assures Koch. When Fake Koch suggests “planting some troublemakers” among protesters, Walker replies, “We thought of that,” but then says he’s worried that a “ruckus” would pressure him to make a deal. At the end of the call, Fake Koch offers to “fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.” Walker replies, “That would be outstanding.”

Buffalo Beast Impersonates David Koch, Dupes Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker in Prank Call

and you don't know that number?

ok, fine.

District 2. Cowles(r) - 27,543 nusbaum(d) - 18,039

there's 9,504 votes right there. That's more than chrissy's 9,000 record temperatures.

All the other plus votes for the republicans are gravy.

you said it was out of the total votes cast today. There were 6 elections.

and the true americans won!!!bwaaa haaa haaa libbs are traitors!!!

OK, fine.

There's 9,504 votes right there. That's more than Chrissy's 9,000 record temperatures.

Learn how to read, spidey. I said the incumbents won by more votes combined than Chrissypoo's 9,000 record temperatures. I showed just one race that beat that total.

OK, fine.

Lighten up Francis...it was humor...a play on Chris' 9000 record temperature posts.

Go back and read the original post you quoted and all will be clear.

OK, fine.

Learn how to read, spidey. I said the incumbents won by more votes combined than Chrissypoo's 9,000 record temperatures. I showed just one race that beat that total.

OK. But the two races the Republicans lost would subtract from that total. You didn't show that.

OK, fine.

Lighten up Francis...it was humor...a play on Chris' 9000 record temperature posts.

Go back and read the original post you quoted and all will be clear.

Ha

ha

so funny

OK. But the two races the Republicans lost would subtract from that total. You didn't show that.

OK, Mr Spiderman Tuba, if you want me to show how stupid you are, here it is.

Dist 2 - (R) 27543 - (D) 18039
Dist 8 - (R) 39471 - (D) 34096
Dist 10 -(R) 37099 - (D) 27250
Dist 14 -(R) 26554 - (D) 24365
Dist 18 -(R) 26937 - (D) 28188
Dist 32 -(R) 26724 - (D) 33192

That makes the final score (R) 184328 - (D) 165130

A spread of 19,198, over twice Chrissylumps 9,000 record temperatures.

Care to play again?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back