Six year old meat served to 7000 students....you can't make this up.

Liberal programs working as they should. Another Obama success story.

Was the meat spoiled or rancid? Had it been frozen for 6 years?? Was it well cooked?

I thought that it was Turkey , pics didn't look appetizing but no big deal if it was frozen SOLID . Might not be palatable but not harmful either imo !! Reminds me of an Englishman that I used to talk to . Guy was a 30 year old adult and he thought that canned food was no good after the 'use by date' printed on the can . Didn't listen to the audio , just watched the video !!

USDA guidelines considers meat frozen for more a year unsafe. At least no one was harmed. Probably because no one actually ate this mess. Most of the time big moo's lunches end up in the garbage.

USDA guidelines considers meat frozen for more a year unsafe. At least no one was harmed. Probably because no one actually ate this mess. Most of the time big moo's lunches end up in the garbage.
So you are in every school at every lunch hour....

I don't live far from where that area is so it was on our news station here last night. To me, if a child can't be home schooled for one reason or another, at least have their food for lunch be from home.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thank God its been 15 years now since I graduated if this is what the kids these days now have to look forward to as if the gun violence filled classmates and sexy hungry teachers weren't enough.

This matter was brought up again during the news in my area tonight. The woman responsible for having that meat go out to the kids only got a three day suspension which in my opinion is not even a slap on the wrist. She should have been fired! She should consider herself lucky that she wasn't thrown in jail for this!

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. I feel the most for the kids there, if there are any, who rely on the school food because they don't have any food at home to look forward to.

Didn't they find a Wooly Mammoth frozen under the ice with some good eatin left on the hoof?

Forum List

Back