SK sex change doc: "I correct God's mistakes"

I don't believe that the Lord makes any mistakes.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Why some people are born different looking is a question that only the Lord can answer. All that I can say is that I believe that there is a reason. :) :) :)

I don't think the Lord makes mistakes, either.

Because there is no God.

on this thing, I do kind of question the logic of mutilating someone to feed their delusion that they are of another gender.

But I don't let it keep me up at night like the OP, who does a couple "Trannies are going to eat your babies" threads a week.

Some of us are bald, some of us have small tits, and some of us would like to be another gender.

And some of us became doctors for the wrong reasons.

Prove it.

"Some people are born without genitals or with cleft lips or with no ears or with their fingers stuck together. Why does God create people like this? Aren't these God's mistakes?" Kim said. "And isn't a mismatched sexual identity a mistake, too?"

Why shouldn't these people have a chance at a happy life?

If two people want to be seen together because that would make them happy, should a doctor oblige them?

^^^ I don't believe that homosexuality is a birth defect. I believe that it is a choice. How a person lives their life is up to them. It isn't decided for them.

Holly
If you believe any heterosexual man or woman is capable of simply choosing to enjoy sexual contact with someone of the same gender let me be the first heterosexual to advise that you not only are mistaken but in order to entertain such an idea you probably harbor bi-sexual inclination. Because only bi-sexuality does in fact manifest the "choice" you refer to.

I do not wish to offend you by the above declaration but heterosexuals have no such choice available to them. There are only three possible categories; heterosexual, bi-sexual, and homosexual. That's it.

^^^ I don't believe that homosexuality is a birth defect. I believe that it is a choice. How a person lives their life is up to them. It isn't decided for them.

Holly
If you believe any heterosexual man or woman is capable of simply choosing to enjoy sexual contact with someone of the same gender let me be the first heterosexual to advise that you not only are mistaken but in order to entertain such an idea you probably harbor bi-sexual inclination. Because only bi-sexuality does in fact manifest the "choice" you refer to.

I do not wish to offend you by the above declaration but heterosexuals have no such choice available to them. There are only three possible categories; heterosexual, bi-sexual, and homosexual. That's it.

There are four major categories.

Heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual and asexual.

Holly

No offense taken. We all have beliefs and we all have the right to share them. :) :) :)

Holly

I don't believe that the Lord makes any mistakes.

Holly

P.S. Why some people are born different looking is a question that only the Lord can answer. All that I can say is that I believe that there is a reason. :) :) :)

But doctors do think they're gods.

Forum List

Back