🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Skunk Water": The answer to the Democrat hoards of rioters and looters.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Coming to a Dimwinger run city near you.....................

Who, What, Why: What is skunk water?

Police departments in the United States are reported to have bought a foul-smelling liquid developed in Israel to repel protesters. What is "skunk" and how is it used, asks Yolande Knell.

It is a truly putrid stench. Palestinians who have been sprayed describe it as "worse than raw sewage" and "like a mixture of excrement, noxious gas and a decomposing donkey".

Invented by Israeli firm Odortec, skunk water was first used by the Israeli military against demonstrators in the occupied West Bank in 2008. Since then armoured vehicles equipped with water cannon spraying jets of the stinky liquid have become a regular sight.

Although it may induce a gagging reflex, the company says skunk is made from "100% food-grade ingredients" and is "100% eco-friendly - harmless to both nature and people".

The secret recipe includes yeast, baking powder and water, which sounds innocent enough. But the scent can linger on skin and in the environment for days, sometimes longer.

"Once I was trapped against a wall and covered head to toe in skunk," a Palestinian photographer says.

"Afterwards my car stank and my wife made me undress outside the house. One of my cameras was destroyed and the rest of my kit still smells."

Police departments in the United States are reported to have bought a foul-smelling liquid developed in Israel to repel protesters. What is "skunk" and how is it used, asks Yolande Knell.

It is a truly putrid stench. Palestinians who have been sprayed describe it as "worse than raw sewage" and "like a mixture of excrement, noxious gas and a decomposing donkey".

Invented by Israeli firm Odortec, skunk water was first used by the Israeli military against demonstrators in the occupied West Bank in 2008. Since then armoured vehicles equipped with water cannon spraying jets of the stinky liquid have become a regular sight.

Although it may induce a gagging reflex, the company says skunk is made from "100% food-grade ingredients" and is "100% eco-friendly - harmless to both nature and people".

The secret recipe includes yeast, baking powder and water, which sounds innocent enough. But the scent can linger on skin and in the environment for days, sometimes longer.

"Once I was trapped against a wall and covered head to toe in skunk," a Palestinian photographer says.

"Afterwards my car stank and my wife made me undress outside the house. One of my cameras was destroyed and the rest of my kit still smells."

OMG that sounds awesome. I honestly don’t know why police haven’t brought in the water cannons yet. They need to spray these Antifa twats down and send them scurrying.

This outta be good!

Nitric Acid is my go to choice.

They will cry that they should be entitled to interrupt people sitting at dinner. Who and why would one defend that right? Many Americans are out of work right now...... not really in the mood for BLM’s sense of entitlement to get in people’s personal space.

OMG that sounds awesome. I honestly don’t know why police haven’t brought in the water cannons yet. They need to spray these Antifa twats down and send them scurrying.

Yup. A water cannon would blow them all down the street. That skunk water sounds good to. Spray the shit out of the assholes.

Sounds like a good idea at first blush.

The area would stink, too, though. Oh well. I wonder how long the smell lasts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back