Slave auction lol

Why couldnt someone come up and make an offer? Imagine how much better this video would be if someone kept pressing it, holding out cash saying "i will buy all 5 of them right now!". Just keep going until they have to break character. :laugh:

OK , Sturmtruppe Andres Goering .

Let's give you a chance with some boot polish used appropriately and see how much you are valued at .

I think you could do very well and I shall consider bidding for you as my two teenagers want to learn to speak German, to help with their WEF member applications , and they need a decent governess who can drive a forklift in an emergency .

Republicans actually think those guys are for sale and tried to bid on them.
Lmfao

I used to love fucking with leftist retards in the street especially in union square ....easy Pickens ...a righteous cause they had every other week lol

jjghjhhjjhhjjhjjijjjjjjjjhjjjhhhhjjuhhujuhh.png

yygffd ui in ggffft.png

I used to love fucking with leftist retards in the street especially in union square ....easy Pickens ...a righteous cause they had every other week lol

View attachment 750021

View attachment 750022
I agree with much of what you post. Right wingers are a minority. The country disagrees with you and your racist dreams. You don't seem to understand that nobody is going to bow to your racist minority wishes. If you want to live separately, then you are free to pack your shit and find someplace you like better. but nobody in the majority cares what you want.

Forum List

Back