Sleepy Joe conspiring to Obstruct Congress

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Vice President Biden has threatened not to honor congressional subpoenas to appear and testify in the pending trial of Donald J. Trump.

According to the 2nd Article of impeachment, this is clearly a case of Obstruction of Congress.

Do libs agree that Bite Me needs to be arrested and charged for this High Crime? The man is openly doing what the House of Reps is accusing their President of doing

Biden says he would not comply with a Senate subpoena in Trump's impeachment trial

Since Biden professed he would do exactly what Trump is being impeached ON, THAT MAY NEGATE THE ENTIRE aRTICLE OF iMPEACHMENT, NO. 1.

What kind of pretzel logic is this?
Think about it. Either impeach them both or neither.
The umm...

underlying point is that if Joe or Trump do or do not comply with a subpoena...

has literally nothing to do with whether or not their non-complaince would be considered obstruction.

This is literally the most grade-schooler train of thought for a partisan "neener" a human being could POSSIBLY have.

And here we are.

You lot are fffffffucking retarded. Sorry, not sorry

Vice President Biden has threatened not to honor congressional subpoenas to appear and testify in the pending trial of Donald J. Trump.

According to the 2nd Article of impeachment, this is clearly a case of Obstruction of Congress.

Do libs agree that Bite Me needs to be arrested and charged for this High Crime? The man is openly doing what the House of Reps is accusing their President of doing

Biden says he would not comply with a Senate subpoena in Trump's impeachment trial
So you are all for president Trump and all of his admin that refused to honor the subpoenas, immediately be arrest?

BRAVO, I'm proud of you!

:lol:

So you are all for president Trump and all of his admin that refused to honor the subpoenas, immediately be arrest?

BRAVO, I'm proud of you!

Trump was impeached, as President he can't be arrested.

However, since Bite Me did the same thing, he should be arrested immediately for this "crime"

BRAVO, I'm proud of you!

However, since Bite Me did the same thing, he should be arrested immediately for this "crime"
He hasn't done anything yet Polish.... but talk.

No one is going to call him to Trump's impeachment, because he has absolutely no bearing on the case and the articles Trump was charged with...

No one is going to let the trial become a circus, as Trump wants....

And Joe, is not on trial for anything....nor a witness to Trump's wrong doings that he is charged with...

When the DOJ charges him with something, then he will have his own trial and own due process and own subpoenas to answer to....

BRAVO, I'm proud of you!

No one is going to call him to Trump's impeachment, because he has absolutely no bearing on the case and the articles Trump was charged with...

And Joe, is not on trial for anything....nor a witness to Trump's wrong doings that he is charged with...

When the DOJ charges him with something, then he will have his own trial and own due process and own subpoenas to answer to....

Biden is refusing to comply with a possible Congressional subpoena.

Isn't that a High Crime? It is when Trump does it, it should be for Bite Me.

BRAVO, I'm proud of you!

He has not been subpoenaed, and has not refused one... it's all talk....
he also is not in govt, the congress does not have the obligation of oversight over his branch of gvt, and he has no power to reject the power of an equal branch of gvt, as Trump.
Now tell me, why isn't Bolton, and his assistant, and the two goon friends of Giuliani, and all the others and the records subpoenaed by congress, that were denied by Pompeo arrested for not showing up or turning over the records?

Yet you start a thread on wanting Joe arrested, for simply SAYING he would not show up if they did...?

BRAVO, I'm proud of you!

he also is not in govt, the congress does not have the obligation of oversight over his branch of gvt, and he has no power to reject the power of an equal branch of gvt, as Trump.
Now tell me, why isn't Bolton, and his assistant, and the two goon friends of Giuliani, and all the others and the records subpoenaed by congress, that were denied by Pompeo arrested for not showing up or turning over the records?

Yet you start a thread on wanting Joe arrested, for simply SAYING he would not show up if they did...?

Just because Biden isn't in the government now, doesn't exempt him from the Laws of the Land. BTW, Giuliani isn't in government either.

Biden's threat not to obey a subpoena is actually conspiracy to disobey a lawful subpoena and commit the High Crime of Obstruction of Congress. Its about INTENT , and Biden's intent is to obstruct.

I don’t think anybody is calling for Trump to be arrested for obstruction of congress. Are you hearing that? I’ve heard the charge that he is abusing the power of his office for the actions he is being impeached for. So how does that apply to what citizen joe does?

but to answer your question... if Joe was issued a subpoena by congress I’d expect him to respect the process and show up.

BRAVO, I'm proud of you!

Just because Biden isn't in the government now, doesn't exempt him from the Laws of the Land. BTW, Giuliani isn't in government either.

Biden's threat not to obey a subpoena is actually conspiracy to disobey a lawful subpoena and commit the High Crime of Obstruction of Congress. Its about INTENT , and Biden's intent is to obstruct.

BTW, I'm not the one who said that Obstruction of Congress was a High Crime. That was the libs. So its really important to hold the libs to the same standards they hold others to. President Trump was actually impeached for not ignoring, but simply acknowledging and fighting a subpoena in the court system.

As such, Sleepy Joe is to be held to the same standards. If Mr. Turtle gives him a subpoena to testify, he must do it without question and without fighting it in the courts. Fighting it in the courts is actually not just a crime but a High Crime according to his own rules of jurisprudence.

I don’t think anybody is calling for Trump to be arrested for obstruction of congress. Are you hearing that? I’ve heard the charge that he is abusing the power of his office for the actions he is being impeached for. So how does that apply to what citizen joe does?

but to answer your question... if Joe was issued a subpoena by congress I’d expect him to respect the process and show up.

President Trump was actually impeached for it, and that is worse than being arrested.

And libs have called for him to be imprisoned for it.

Biden has publicly stated that he is conspiring to obstruct, and Conspiracy is a crime because it means Biden is actually engaged in obstructive thought.

One small problem. The Video that was supposed to say this didn't say it. The Hill just made shit up again.

But I will say that the rightwingnutjob conspiracy sites like this one missed a great opportunity for a fantastic "Breaking News" when Biden stood up to leave and forgot he had his wired mike still on. The Commentator had to remind him. Here, let me write the story for the rightwingnutjob sites.

BREAKING NEWS!.. Joe Biden tried to steal the Registers Microphone. He intended to give it to his Son, Hunter so Hunter could pawn it to help him pay on his arrears Child support for his Child that is dying from malnutrition due to lack of support and exposure. When will this cruelty finally end. Again, Joe Biden tries to steal the Register's Microphone.

Other than that, it was a very good interview. It just didn't say what the 'Hill" claims it does.

Forum List

Back