Small Hands Rump went after Elizabeth Warren Big Big Mistake. He did the old ugly and dumb routine

Yep. That's what won him the Rust Belt. Including states that the experts though were safe democrat.
Riiiiight.....:rofl:

WTF, are you trying to do? Are you deluding yourself?
She is a dimwitted bulldyke. She can't help herself. An irredeemable deplorable of sorts
And this, my friends, it the only way that RWrs like this poster can relate to gay women.
I don't typically relate to people with mental disorders
You and trump wouldn't get along then

A lot of people are hoping for Trump to fail.

I wonder how many millions of Americans need to suffer to satisfy them.

This is why partisans on both ends are America's biggest threats. Ideology over country.
I don't want him to fail but he gives many indications he's heading in that direction AND I wonder IF Putin has something on him Maybe that's the reason for his buddy buddy with him

Cold War is over. Trump knows it. Hillary does not.

No need to imagine blackmail, simply that the two men see reality and they are happy to not have needless conflict.
So we just let MANY years of hacking our system go unpunished? Wonder how Repubs would feel if it was their RNC that was hacked?
Do ewe believe the US does not hack other countries?
I believe we do,,,,,,,,for purposes more noble than what russia and china do to us
Noble lol

Disgruntled Sanders staffers leak emails and you all shit yourselves during the blame game. Please tell me more about nobility lol

A lot of people are hoping for Trump to fail.

I wonder how many millions of Americans need to suffer to satisfy them.

This is why partisans on both ends are America's biggest threats. Ideology over country.
I don't want him to fail but he gives many indications he's heading in that direction AND I wonder IF Putin has something on him Maybe that's the reason for his buddy buddy with him

No need to imagine blackmail, simply that the two men see reality and they are happy to not have needless conflict.
So we just let MANY years of hacking our system go unpunished? Wonder how Repubs would feel if it was their RNC that was hacked?
I believe we do,,,,,,,,for purposes more noble than what russia and china do to us
And what might those reasons be?

Yep. That's what won him the Rust Belt. Including states that the experts though were safe democrat.

She is a dimwitted bulldyke. She can't help herself. An irredeemable deplorable of sorts
And this, my friends, it the only way that RWrs like this poster can relate to gay women.
And the, my friends, is the only way that RWrs like this poster can relate to people with different backgrounds/political opinions than himself.

And the, my friends, is the only way that RWrs like this poster can relate to people with different backgrounds/political opinions than himself.
Trying to equate a mental deficiency to normal life?

Hilarious

And what might those reasons be?
to see if they plan attacks on any country or person or company etc etc Use your imagination willow You like trump so I know you have a vivid imagination

Hilarious
And once again, my friends, this is the only way that RWrs like this poster can relate to people with different backgrounds/political opinions than himself....declaring them "mentally deficient".

Hilarious
And once again, my friends, this is the only way that RWrs like this poster can relate to people with different backgrounds/political opinions than himself....declaring them "mentally deficient".
Your mental disability has nothing to do with differing politics and little to do with "backgrounds"
You were born fucked up and rather than seeking a medical solution to your mental problems America took the easy way out and just ignored it. Having said that, it is your life to lead in a deprived manner despite what I think.

Hilarious
Your mental disability has nothing to do with differing politics and little to do with "backgrounds"
You were born fucked up and rather than seeking a medical solution to your mental problems America took the easy way out and just ignored it. Having said that, it is your life to lead in a deprived manner despite what I think.
And once again, my friends, this poster shows that the only way he can relate to people of different backgrounds/opinions/genders/etc. than himself is to denigrate them personally....probably based on an inability to deal with disagreements and differences in a rational, adult manner.

Ching ching ching....

Feather feather feather.....

Ching ching ching....

Ching ching ching....

So she responded in kind---"We get it, @realDonaldTrump: When a woman stands up to you, you’re going to call her a basket case. Hormonal. Ugly." , "Do you think you're going to shut us up, @realDonaldTrump? Think again. It's time to answer for your dangerous ideas."--"You care so much about struggling American workers, @realDonaldTrump, that you want to abolish the federal minimum wage?"---"ou feel so much for people with college debt, @realDonaldTrump, that you raked in millions scamming students with Trump University?" "You're so concerned about Wall Street, @realDonaldTrump, that you say you’d “absolutely” repeal Dodd-Frank?" Then Psychopath responded "When asked what gov should stop doing, @realDonaldTrump said overseeing banks! How can you be tough on Wall Street by letting them off?" "@realDonaldTrump: Your policies are dangerous. Your words are reckless. Your record is embarrassing. And your free ride is over." The show just got started , he will be frothing at the mouth and drooling when His little power trip is dumped on by all good Progressives. Thin skin and all, Yup the show just begun.
Have you ever considered using the Enter button to separate run on bullshit?

Hilarious
And once again, my friends, this poster shows that the only way he can relate to people of different backgrounds/opinions/genders/etc. than himself is to denigrate them personally....probably based on an inability to deal with disagreements and differences in a rational, adult manner.
No one cares fag. There is nothing rational or adult about this thread but as a mentally unstable person you probably don't realize that.

Hilarious
No one cares fag. There is nothing rational or adult about this thread but as a mentally unstable person you probably don't realize that.
"No one" You speak for "no one" now? Or just those like you......that you've spent several, several posts demonstrating just how narrowly you can relate with others different than yourself?

Hilarious
"No one" You speak for "no one" now? Or just those like you......that you've spent several, several posts demonstrating just how narrowly you can relate with others different than yourself?
I relate to others just fine. I just choose to not relate to you. You're a dumbass leftist, why would I?

The orange clown is a thin skinned fool, and the professionals are going to play him like a fiddle. Until he does something exceptionally stupid and ends up in an impeachment process, with the GOP leading the parade.

The orange clown is a thin skinned fool, and the professionals are going to play him like a fiddle. Until he does something exceptionally stupid and ends up in an impeachment process, with the GOP leading the parade.

Your words are the same lies that led to your crushing defeat in the election.

The professionals leading our trading partners are terrified that the gravy train might be coming to an end.

The professional leading Russia is happy that someone not living in the past is going to be taking over.

He is not going to do anything stupid. as long as he doesn't listen to people like you.

In your marxist dreams...

Forum List

Back