Small Hands Rump went after Elizabeth Warren Big Big Mistake. He did the old ugly and dumb routine

The Cold War was about an existential threat to the nation. That was why we had decades of high military spending and multiple proxy wars, and MAD.

Some POSSIBLE hacking, in the context of repeated provocations, is hardly the stuff of new Cold Wars.

Do you realize you are being a Warmonger?
How else can we interpret this but that Trump is defending Russia against all of our own intelligence agencies?

Donald Trump says it is 'unfair' to blame Russia for election interference
President-elect warns reporters on New Year’s Eve against being quick to pin blame on Moscow for the hacking of Democratic Party emails
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

I don't see how your post was a response to what I said.

Please walk me though that slower.

Here is my previous post.

The Cold War was about an existential threat to the nation. That was why we had decades of high military spending and multiple proxy wars, and MAD.

Some POSSIBLE hacking, in the context of repeated provocations, is hardly the stuff of new Cold Wars.
I disagree ,,strongly Hacking into our elections is worthy of a big smack down,,,,never mind all the other years of their hacking

YOu really think that some hacking is worthy of a new Cold War?

Man, and I can remember when you lefties said that the reasons for the Old One were not enough.

Anyway I disagree. Trump and I both disagree. We want peace, you warmonger.

And we will have it.
And just Months ago the right told them to hate Putin and Russia and they did totally . now they lead hater in the hate party tells them to do the opposite and look what happened.

You are projecting the hive mind of the left onto the right.

There are plenty of people in the GOP living in the past, ie the Cold War, McCain for example.

Those people lost in the primary. Trump is defining policy now.

Your hate talk is nonsense of course.

So she responded in kind---"We get it, @realDonaldTrump: When a woman stands up to you, you’re going to call her a basket case. Hormonal. Ugly." , "Do you think you're going to shut us up, @realDonaldTrump? Think again. It's time to answer for your dangerous ideas."--"You care so much about struggling American workers, @realDonaldTrump, that you want to abolish the federal minimum wage?"---"ou feel so much for people with college debt, @realDonaldTrump, that you raked in millions scamming students with Trump University?" "You're so concerned about Wall Street, @realDonaldTrump, that you say you’d “absolutely” repeal Dodd-Frank?" Then Psychopath responded "When asked what gov should stop doing, @realDonaldTrump said overseeing banks! How can you be tough on Wall Street by letting them off?" "@realDonaldTrump: Your policies are dangerous. Your words are reckless. Your record is embarrassing. And your free ride is over." The show just got started , he will be frothing at the mouth and drooling when His little power trip is dumped on by all good Progressives. Thin skin and all, Yup the show just begun.
wowwhataseriouslygreatpostimeanasamentalexerciseit isrightuptherewiththenewyorktimescrosswordpuzzle

code (wow what a...)

Tweets are for twits.
if
You don't like me and I'm dumb , won't get much responce
Americans believed Trump and not Warren. It's all over. Let it go lefties, for the sake of your mental health
We lost, the supreme court will be controlled by hate but it isn't over it just begun. First step get in the way of the thin skinned psychopath and push him over the edge as much as possible and as many times as possible. we may be able to get rid of him that way, a drooling zombie president might want to quit or the party may want the drooler to quit. look how he reacts to simple charges., that will bring more and more back to reality.

How else can we interpret this but that Trump is defending Russia against all of our own intelligence agencies?

Donald Trump says it is 'unfair' to blame Russia for election interference
President-elect warns reporters on New Year’s Eve against being quick to pin blame on Moscow for the hacking of Democratic Party emails
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

I disagree ,,strongly Hacking into our elections is worthy of a big smack down,,,,never mind all the other years of their hacking

Man, and I can remember when you lefties said that the reasons for the Old One were not enough.

And we will have it.
And just Months ago the right told them to hate Putin and Russia and they did totally . now they lead hater in the hate party tells them to do the opposite and look what happened.

There are plenty of people in the GOP living in the past, ie the Cold War, McCain for example.

I write comments and the best these minor minds can do is take my comment and say thats me not them. woopy ding. Very threatening and oh so hurtful.

Tweets are for twits.
if
Americans believed Trump and not Warren. It's all over. Let it go lefties, for the sake of your mental health
We lost, the supreme court will be controlled by hate but it isn't over it just begun. First step get in the way of the thin skinned psychopath and push him over the edge as much as possible and as many times as possible. we may be able to get rid of him that way, a drooling zombie president might want to quit or the party may want the drooler to quit. look how he reacts to simple charges., that will bring more and more back to reality.

Did you think Hilary's "basket of deplorables" comment was hateful?

Tweets are for twits.
if

Your entire election process was hateful, by design, and you bought in.

Tweets are for twits.
if

Just kick back and enjoy the reality show, I mean seriously, it is gonna be great entertainment.

So she responded in kind---"We get it, @realDonaldTrump: When a woman stands up to you, you’re going to call her a basket case. Hormonal. Ugly." , "Do you think you're going to shut us up, @realDonaldTrump? Think again. It's time to answer for your dangerous ideas."--"You care so much about struggling American workers, @realDonaldTrump, that you want to abolish the federal minimum wage?"---"ou feel so much for people with college debt, @realDonaldTrump, that you raked in millions scamming students with Trump University?" "You're so concerned about Wall Street, @realDonaldTrump, that you say you’d “absolutely” repeal Dodd-Frank?" Then Psychopath responded "When asked what gov should stop doing, @realDonaldTrump said overseeing banks! How can you be tough on Wall Street by letting them off?" "@realDonaldTrump: Your policies are dangerous. Your words are reckless. Your record is embarrassing. And your free ride is over." The show just got started , he will be frothing at the mouth and drooling when His little power trip is dumped on by all good Progressives. Thin skin and all, Yup the show just begun.

Look at this we are the rasist and
A lot of people are hoping for Trump to fail.

I wonder how many millions of Americans need to suffer to satisfy them.

This is why partisans on both ends are America's biggest threats. Ideology over country.
I don't want him to fail but he gives many indications he's heading in that direction AND I wonder IF Putin has something on him Maybe that's the reason for his buddy buddy with him

Cold War is over. Trump knows it. Hillary does not.

No need to imagine blackmail, simply that the two men see reality and they are happy to not have needless conflict.
So we just let MANY years of hacking our system go unpunished? Wonder how Repubs would feel if it was their RNC that was hacked?
Do ewe believe the US does not hack other countries?
So as a patriot you except proof that they did hack us and OK it by you thinking we did it. Is that what your saying.

And we will have it.

I write comments and the best these minor minds can do is take my comment and say thats me not them. woopy ding. Very threatening and oh so hurtful.

I have been against fucking with Russia long before Obama or Trump hit the scene. The Cold War ended when the Wall fell.

I know that many in my party are living in the past. I am glad that Trump is not one of them.

My point about possible hacking not be worth another Cold War stands.

Tweets are for twits.
if

When a democrat broad brushes millions of American citizens as deplorable its okay because a democrat did it. Poke yourself in the eye 4 or 5 times then it will be clear. /sarcasm

This is why partisans on both ends are America's biggest threats. Ideology over country.
I don't want him to fail but he gives many indications he's heading in that direction AND I wonder IF Putin has something on him Maybe that's the reason for his buddy buddy with him

No need to imagine blackmail, simply that the two men see reality and they are happy to not have needless conflict.
So we just let MANY years of hacking our system go unpunished? Wonder how Repubs would feel if it was their RNC that was hacked?
So as a patriot you except proof that they did hack us and OK it by you thinking we did it. Is that what your saying.

Look, we hack everyone, even allies, so yeah, all the hand wringing is a bit amusing to say the least. Want to call that unpatriotic? Fine, don't care. The only time I hear that term is when someone is trying to channel/direct/manipulate the thoughts of others.

Last edited:
Tweets are for twits.
if

When a democrat broad brushes millions of American citizens as deplorable its okay because a democrat did it. Poke yourself in the eye 4 or 5 times then it will be clear. /sarcasm

Agreed. And how long will it take you to get over that? You into Hilary that much? Fuck Hilary, move on, she lost, she's gone.

I believe we do,,,,,,,,for purposes more noble than what russia and china do to us
Noble lol

Disgruntled Sanders staffers leak emails and you all shit yourselves during the blame game. Please tell me more about nobility lol
Watch as the haters of Russia and Putin just months ago , now support Russia and Putin because the hate party leader tells them to. We can out think these half minds. so we could be the opponents with 1/4 the numbers that the hate party has and we will still win. It won't happen soon but every day every good American Patriot has to take a piece out of the Jig saw puzzle until they total unravel, Small Hands Rump will be easy to take down this way, you know thin skinned and all.

I believe we do,,,,,,,,for purposes more noble than what russia and china do to us
Noble lol

Disgruntled Sanders staffers leak emails and you all shit yourselves during the blame game. Please tell me more about nobility lol
Watch as the haters of Russia and Putin just months ago , now support Russia and Putin because the hate party leader tells them to. We can out think these half minds. so we could be the opponents with 1/4 the numbers that the hate party has and we will still win. It won't happen soon but every day every good American Patriot has to take a piece out of the Jig saw puzzle until they total unravel, Small Hands Rump will be easy to take down this way, you know thin skinned and all.

You are delusional.

You might find some partisans who flipped based on slamming Obama/supporting Trump.

But I have been against fucking with Russia since the Wall Fell.

Noble lol

Don't be a cry baby. We were happy to ally with Putin and Comey and anyone else who could help us defeat Hillary. Pretty cool how Comey swift boated her ass. Your side has the entire MSM on your side, can you really fault us for fighting back by any means possible?

I see you skipped your English classes.

Tweets are for twits.
if

As opposed to your supporters rioting in the streets? Attacking Trump voters by thugs? Really?

Noble lol

Don't be a cry baby. We were happy to ally with Putin and Comey and anyone else who could help us defeat Hillary. Pretty cool how Comey swift boated her ass. Your side has the entire MSM on your side, can you really fault us for fighting back by any means possible?
Got to say you did a great job NOW you'll get the fruits of your labor and I for one can't wait

Noble lol

Got to say you did a great job NOW you'll get the fruits of your labor and I for one can't wait

After waiting 8 long years to get rid of Obama every anti Trump post is like a delicious desert to me bathed in chocolate and strawberries.

Tweets are for twits.
if

As opposed to your supporters rioting in the streets? Attacking Trump voters by thugs? Really?

When you can actually link me to any of that we can go there, k love? Your assignments are irrelevant.

Forum List

Back