Small Hands Rump went after Elizabeth Warren Big Big Mistake. He did the old ugly and dumb routine

if
You don't like me and I'm dumb , won't get much responce
Americans believed Trump and not Warren. It's all over. Let it go lefties, for the sake of your mental health
We lost, the supreme court will be controlled by hate but it isn't over it just begun. First step get in the way of the thin skinned psychopath and push him over the edge as much as possible and as many times as possible. we may be able to get rid of him that way, a drooling zombie president might want to quit or the party may want the drooler to quit. look how he reacts to simple charges., that will bring more and more back to reality.

Did you think Hilary's "basket of deplorables" comment was hateful?

Your entire election process was hateful, by design, and you bought in.
As opposed to your supporters rioting in the streets? Attacking Trump voters by thugs? Really?

34E0030300000578-3623170-A_woman_wearing_a_Trump_shirt_is_pelted_with_eggs_and_pinned_in_-a-2_1464974561984.jpg

Is it hateful to physically attack a woman because she supports Trump?

Did this bother snowflakes at all, or is it ok to physically assault her because she supports Trump.
If it was the other way around you twinkle toes , weakling would have said it was ok. Your hate party has 100 time the hate driving it than the progressives do, Why else do you think you got the hate party designation on whats left of the republicans.

We lost, the supreme court will be controlled by hate but it isn't over it just begun. First step get in the way of the thin skinned psychopath and push him over the edge as much as possible and as many times as possible. we may be able to get rid of him that way, a drooling zombie president might want to quit or the party may want the drooler to quit. look how he reacts to simple charges., that will bring more and more back to reality.

As opposed to your supporters rioting in the streets? Attacking Trump voters by thugs? Really?

34E0030300000578-3623170-A_woman_wearing_a_Trump_shirt_is_pelted_with_eggs_and_pinned_in_-a-2_1464974561984.jpg

Did this bother snowflakes at all, or is it ok to physically assault her because she supports Trump.
If it was the other way around you twinkle toes , weakling would have said it was ok. Your hate party has 100 time the hate driving it than the progressives do, Why else do you think you got the hate party designation on whats left of the republicans.
Everybody here knows that the party of hate is the democrats.

So she responded in kind---"We get it, @realDonaldTrump: When a woman stands up to you, you’re going to call her a basket case. Hormonal. Ugly." , "Do you think you're going to shut us up, @realDonaldTrump? Think again. It's time to answer for your dangerous ideas."--"You care so much about struggling American workers, @realDonaldTrump, that you want to abolish the federal minimum wage?"---"ou feel so much for people with college debt, @realDonaldTrump, that you raked in millions scamming students with Trump University?" "You're so concerned about Wall Street, @realDonaldTrump, that you say you’d “absolutely” repeal Dodd-Frank?" Then Psychopath responded "When asked what gov should stop doing, @realDonaldTrump said overseeing banks! How can you be tough on Wall Street by letting them off?" "@realDonaldTrump: Your policies are dangerous. Your words are reckless. Your record is embarrassing. And your free ride is over." The show just got started , he will be frothing at the mouth and drooling when His little power trip is dumped on by all good Progressives. Thin skin and all, Yup the show just begun.

Lying about being Native American to get special treatment opens you up to criticism.

Fuck her.
"Lying about being Native American".....of course you can prove she lied, right?
Of course not they belong to a party of weaklings that are told how to think what to think. If any ass hole from the right say something that isn't true , it was misunderstood but me for instance thinking that I was at least 25% native American but with a DNA test I found out that I was less then 1% native American. So I'm a liar. They are microbes in the hate , can run them ragged by just facts, something they have no clue about.

if
You don't like me and I'm dumb , won't get much responce
Americans believed Trump and not Warren. It's all over. Let it go lefties, for the sake of your mental health

Then the next quote after this one, has the hate party at it's best, Scum talk from the lowest level of mankind, so Your comment above is totally ridiculous.

Noble lol

Disgruntled Sanders staffers leak emails and you all shit yourselves during the blame game. Please tell me more about nobility lol
Watch as the haters of Russia and Putin just months ago , now support Russia and Putin because the hate party leader tells them to. We can out think these half minds. so we could be the opponents with 1/4 the numbers that the hate party has and we will still win. It won't happen soon but every day every good American Patriot has to take a piece out of the Jig saw puzzle until they total unravel, Small Hands Rump will be easy to take down this way, you know thin skinned and all.

Don't be a cry baby. We were happy to ally with Putin and Comey and anyone else who could help us defeat Hillary. Pretty cool how Comey swift boated her ass. Your side has the entire MSM on your side, can you really fault us for fighting back by any means possible?
Got to say you did a great job NOW you'll get the fruits of your labor and I for one can't wait

After waiting 8 long years to get rid of Obama every anti Trump post is like a delicious desert to me bathed in chocolate and strawberries.
My only retort to you blues is all your hate was severely missplaced
Nope I'm a patriot and when there is a threat to this country as you and your Psychopath president are, you are the enemy and have to be destroyed and we can do it. Actually you will do most of it yourself with your hate. just read the scum level of the quotes from your side. You will win half the battle for us and Small Hands will win the rest with him being a easy target with his Psychopathic thin skin. If we can put him over the edge at least once a day, he will be luney bin ready in a matter of months.

Watch as the haters of Russia and Putin just months ago , now support Russia and Putin because the hate party leader tells them to. We can out think these half minds. so we could be the opponents with 1/4 the numbers that the hate party has and we will still win. It won't happen soon but every day every good American Patriot has to take a piece out of the Jig saw puzzle until they total unravel, Small Hands Rump will be easy to take down this way, you know thin skinned and all.

Don't be a cry baby. We were happy to ally with Putin and Comey and anyone else who could help us defeat Hillary. Pretty cool how Comey swift boated her ass. Your side has the entire MSM on your side, can you really fault us for fighting back by any means possible?
Got to say you did a great job NOW you'll get the fruits of your labor and I for one can't wait

After waiting 8 long years to get rid of Obama every anti Trump post is like a delicious desert to me bathed in chocolate and strawberries.

Doubtful, every time I turned around Obama was telling me I'm not paying my fair share, fucker. He can go straight to hell where he belongs.
There you go proving my hate allegation to a tee. The patriots that are left in this country, won't have to do much if scum bags sell scum with their every word. So thank you for the help scum bag.

So she responded in kind---"We get it, @realDonaldTrump: When a woman stands up to you, you’re going to call her a basket case. Hormonal. Ugly." , "Do you think you're going to shut us up, @realDonaldTrump? Think again. It's time to answer for your dangerous ideas."--"You care so much about struggling American workers, @realDonaldTrump, that you want to abolish the federal minimum wage?"---"ou feel so much for people with college debt, @realDonaldTrump, that you raked in millions scamming students with Trump University?" "You're so concerned about Wall Street, @realDonaldTrump, that you say you’d “absolutely” repeal Dodd-Frank?" Then Psychopath responded "When asked what gov should stop doing, @realDonaldTrump said overseeing banks! How can you be tough on Wall Street by letting them off?" "@realDonaldTrump: Your policies are dangerous. Your words are reckless. Your record is embarrassing. And your free ride is over." The show just got started , he will be frothing at the mouth and drooling when His little power trip is dumped on by all good Progressives. Thin skin and all, Yup the show just begun.

Lying about being Native American to get special treatment opens you up to criticism.

Fuck her.
"Lying about being Native American".....of course you can prove she lied, right?
Of course not they belong to a party of weaklings that are told how to think what to think. If any ass hole from the right say something that isn't true , it was misunderstood but me for instance thinking that I was at least 25% native American but with a DNA test I found out that I was less then 1% native American. So I'm a liar. They are microbes in the hate , can run them ragged by just facts, something they have no clue about.
Misunderstood??? every time that chump ah opens his mouth his handlers have to say what he really meant

Everybody here knows that the party of hate is the democrats.
Very sharp , No I'm not, you are. That is as weak as a remark can be , so pitiful step it up the game. I'm bored. Or the I hate you you are dumb response is right up there at their highest level of response but it would be My lowest level of response, You people are like crippled duck right in front of the duck blind., this is way to easy.

Fuck her.

Are you contending that Elizabeth Warren never falsely claimed she has Native American ancestry?
Dig real deep down in the highest level of your intellect, and tell me that someone says something can only be one reason, it can't be a mistake it's always a lie when you hate. Stupid idiotic half wits.

Doubtful, every time I turned around Obama was telling me I'm not paying my fair share, fucker. He can go straight to hell where he belongs.
If you were like trump and not paying your taxes for 20 years while complaining

You think trump not paying his taxes for 20 years was paying his fair share And many of our ultra rich find ways out of paying Who t f do you think makes those laws??
Come April are you going to pay more taxes than the law says you owe?
Lets not get silly here Willow Of course I'm not BUT I don't have the capital to hire law firms and accounting firms to look thru those 1000 pages of tax law and we know all those laws are made by the wealthy for the wealthy
Dosen't the legislative branch make laws? Why won't you do what you expect Trump to do? Pay more than the law allows? Are you not being a bit of a hypocrite?
The law allows you to pay more if you like stupid, There is no such thing as paying more then your allowed.. Small mind. This is getting boring.

No, that is not ok to physically assault someone....when have I ever advocated physical violence REGARDLESS of someone gender, race, etc.?

You seem to advocate rather vehemently that Trump
supporters are universally bad people and Hillary supporters are universally good people.
No one said anything like that micro mind. Pitiful useless nonsense.

For supporters of either candidate to claim bad behavior only exists on the other side is really really fucking stupid.

There are very good people on both sides, and there are useless assholes on both sides.

Here we see a bunch of snowflakes physically assaulting a female Trump supporter at a Trump rally.

Is this hate?
Put it away small mind. it's a aberration. My party does not have a hate list in the part plank Yours does and it is lengthy, Women, gays , Tran-gender, unions, teachers, government workers, Muslims , Mexicans All immigrants, the 47% , the thieving poor, Blacks and the list goes on, The progressive don't build their party on hate , that my friend is only in your party. but You have to understand that you are trying to destroy my country and its values, with hatred and cruelty . You are this country's biggest enemy and the hate that you get from us is deserved , your traitor to our constitution and traitors to humanity as a whole , much like other tyrants have been in the passed, you must be destroyed and you will be and you will be carrying a scarlet letter for the rest of your life and you deserve it and actually worse then that. In most Countries traitors are shot.

You think trump not paying his taxes for 20 years was paying his fair share And many of our ultra rich find ways out of paying Who t f do you think makes those laws??

You think Trump didn't pay his taxes, are you insane? He's audited by the IRS every year, God we need to get some higher quality libs around here this one's IQ is in single digits.
Yup you do need a higher IQ if you think small hands was audited every year because he said so, no one else said so, he said it lately because that was his excuse to not show his tax record in the election I think the reason is because he has a negative worth. As in being a total failure as a business man. When He was forced to in the past , his lies about his wealth were totally apparent. I think it is worse now.

You think Trump didn't pay his taxes, are you insane? He's audited by the IRS every year, God we need to get some higher quality libs around here this one's IQ is in single digits.
The last time his taxes were public he paid none NOW he's afraid to showm them ?? Can you really blame anyone for thinking he's afraid of showing them ??? that being the first candidate in many years not to show them?? Even your lying dishonest lol hillary showed hers

And the $2 billion dollars Hillary's foundation amassed I don't see you demanding a full accounting of that money, shocker.
Ya if every non profit had to show a full accounting it would be found out that the hate party claims that their political action groups are non profit, why because they would have to say where they got their money otherwise. Most hate party monitory support goes through these con jobs.

Ok enough for the day. I'm board again , you hate party people are shooting blanks here. This is like last night , 20 to 1 odds against me and I'm burying you again tonight. This is to easy so I may have to move on unless you haters can step up a bit. Your fucking bore asses.

The last time his taxes were public he paid none NOW he's afraid to showm them ?? Can you really blame anyone for thinking he's afraid of showing them ??? that being the first candidate in many years not to show them?? Even your lying dishonest lol hillary showed hers

And the $2 billion dollars Hillary's foundation amassed I don't see you demanding a full accounting of that money, shocker.
Ya if every non profit had to show a full accounting it would be found out that the hate party claims that their political action groups are non profit, why because they would have to say where they got their money otherwise. Most hate party monitory support goes through these con jobs.

^^^ :cuckoo: dude get some help your posts are whacky, you may go now I'm done with you. :eusa_hand:

If progressives are so great why is the country so fucked up?
Because there aren't enough of us. The rest of America are either greedy Republicans, stupid Republicans or independents who don't show up to midterms so the rich keep control even when we win presidential elections.

We both agree we're being screwed. You believe the poor are screwing you. I used to believe it was just the rich. Now I understand it's both of them.

No, that is not ok to physically assault someone....when have I ever advocated physical violence REGARDLESS of someone gender, race, etc.?

You seem to advocate rather vehemently that Trump
supporters are universally bad people and Hillary supporters are universally good people.
No one said anything like that micro mind. Pitiful useless nonsense.

No one labels "Trump supporters" as a group?

Really, no one?

Not even a basket of deplorables?

It's not good to speak in absolutes.

"No one said anything like that"?

What are the housing prices like in Candyland where you reside?

Do ewe believe the US does not hack other countries?
I believe we do,,,,,,,,for purposes more noble than what russia and china do to us
Noble lol

Disgruntled Sanders staffers leak emails and you all shit yourselves during the blame game. Please tell me more about nobility lol

You are delusional.

You might find some partisans who flipped based on slamming Obama/supporting Trump.

But I have been against fucking with Russia since the Wall Fell.
Your a small little puppet.

Disagreeing with your leadership for over a decade on a major policy is the opposite of being a puppet.

You are delusional.

Ok enough for the day. I'm board again , you hate party people are shooting blanks here. This is like last night , 20 to 1 odds against me and I'm burying you again tonight. This is to easy so I may have to move on unless you haters can step up a bit. Your fucking bore asses.
What size of a board are you? Einstein?

Forum List

Back